iCloud Contact Information Service is the answer to the following questions:
- I bought a refurbished iPhone and it is iCloud Locked. How can I disable iCloud Activation Lock?
- I found an iPhone and Find My iPhone Activation Lock in ON. How can I remove it?
- The iPhone I bought is Lost, stolen or erased, as it says on the screen. What shall I do?
- I can’t activate the used iPhone I bought. It asks for a passcode and Apple ID. What’s going on?
These questions and other similar ones are answered here in Unlock.Ultrasnow.EU in a daily basis and in this post, I will explain in detail why iCloud Contact Information Service is the only way to deactivate the iCloud Activation Lock!
But before I tell you more about the iCloud Contact Information Service, we need to clarify everything for once and for all!
How iCloud Activation Lock works
iCloud Activation Lock (aka Find My iPhone Activation Lock) is the most effective anti-theft security measurement iDevices have and you won’t find something similar in other smartphones!
- The iPhone needs the original owner’s Apple ID and Password to get activated when it is turned ON
- The original owner can find the iPhone on an Apple’s Map Service in case it gets lost or stolen
- The original owner can remotely erase at any time the iPhone’s Data and Settings via iCloud on his/her PC
Practically the iCloud Locked iPhone is useless to whoever steals it or finds it, without the original owner’s Apple ID and Password!
And bypassing iCloud Lock is almost impossible (I will tell you later)
So, when you need to iCloud Unlock an iPhone, in reality, you need to find the iPhone’s original owner and if you can’t see original owner’s contact info on the iCloud Activation Lock Screen, then the only way to find the original owner is the iCloud Contact Information Service!
What thieves do with iCloud Locked iPhones
Despite the fact that the iCloud Activation Lock is almost unhackable (unfortunately, there are rare situations where iCloud Activation Lock is hacked), nothing stops the thief from selling the iCloud Locked iPhone to an unsuspected victim through an online market!
There are many iPhone Scams you need to be aware of when you buy a refurbished iPhone and guess what:
iCloud Locked iPhones is the number 1 fraud and danger when you buy second hand iPhones!
Now if you chose to buy an iPhone from a random guy on the street is like you were asking to buy a stolen and iCloud Locked iPhone
Please DO NOT buy iPhones from strangers, it isn’t only illegal but also extremely hazardous!
What the iCloud Activation Lock Screen tells me
You will easily realize that an iPhone is iCloud Locked when you turn it ON because you will be immediately stucked to the iCloud Activation Lock Screen! Let’s take a look at some examples of iCloud Locked iPhones
- On the first iCloud Locked iPhone, you see that the original owner still didn’t enable Lost or Stolen mode but you can see his/her email on the iCloud Activation Lock Screen
- On the second iPhone, you can see that the iPhone is Lost and original owner erased all Data & Settings remotely! You can also find original owner’s phone number in case you find the iPhone
- On the third iPhone, you see that it is lost and erased and nothing else! How am I supposed to find the original owner now?
How iCloud Contact Information Service works
The key factor of iCloud Unlock is the iPhone’s original owner!
If you can see original owner’s contact info on the iCloud Activation Lock Screen don’t hesitate to reach the original owner ASAP!
But when this option is not available the only way to find the original owner is the iCloud Contact Information Service!
This service has authorized access to Apple’s iCloud Databases and uses the iPhone’s IMEI number and UDID number to track down the Apple ID this iPhone is related to and gets you ALL original owner’s contact information!
How to get IMEI and UDID number to use an iCloud Contact Info Service
Now you are almost done in removing the iCloud Activation Lock because you know exactly how to find the iPhone’s original owner!
Right now, I know that you are wondering what will happen when you reach the iPhone’s original owner!
There are 5 different situations that might occur! Check them out!
You have nothing to fear when you didn’t steal the iPhone! And trust me, in most cases the original owner don’t hesitate to iCloud Unlock the iPhone for free! After all, you were both victims of the same criminal!
iCloud Lock Hacking Tools vs iCloud Contact Information Service
Before the end let me tell you the differences between iCloud Contact Information Service & tools that promise to hack the iCloud Lock
There is now way to hack the iCloud Activation Lock with an iCloud Bypass tool or a YouTube tutorial!
What would happen if I found a way to bypass iCloud Lock and made an iCloud Hacking tool?
- Would I advertise it on Google?
- What would Apple do to me?
Do yourself a favor and don’t fall for iCloud Unlock Hacking tools!
They are all frauds and even if you find one that works it will be illegal!
On top of that, all of them support credit/debit card payment and there is a good reason for this!
When they fail (and they will) you won’t get your money back and many of them target your credit/debit card account with malware and spyware!
On the other hand, iCloud Contact Information Service is completely legal, PayPal is supported and you will get a full refund if you won’t get original owner’s contact info!
Do you still have questions about iCloud Unlocking? What is your experience with iPhone Unlocking?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
This post is all about:
- iCloud Contact Information (7)