- 1 Unblacklisting and/or Unlocking a Blacklisted iPhone
- 2 Unlocking a Blacklisted iPhone ( Bad IMEI )
- 2.0.1 Officially Unlock Blocked AT&T iPhone 6, 6 Plus Easy Express Premium Unlock for Blacklisted AT&T iPhone (5/4S/4/3GS/3G) Officially Unlock Blocked Movistar Spain iPhone Officially Unlock Vodafone Australia iPhone Officially Unlock Blocked UK O2 iPhone Officially Unlock KT Freetel SK Korea iPhone Officially Unlock Blocked Netcom Norway iPhone And much more Mobile Networks are being supported by iPhoneUnlock.Zone
- 2.1 List of iPhone blacklist official checking tool
- 2.2 Related articles from iPhone Unlock category:
In this post, I am going to share how you can unlock blacklisted iPhone or iPad (With SIM support). And let’s be honest here:
- Most people who have a blacklisted iPhone don’t even know that their iPhone’s IMEI is blocked. How would you know if a device is blacklisted when you buy it on eBay, Craigslist or on other online marketplaces?
If you didn’t check that iPhone before buying, then there is a very good chance that you bought an iPhone with a blacklisted IMEI number. This means that you will not be able to use this iPhone inside the country that was blacklisted and change your mobile network or carrier.
A lot of blacklisted AT&T iPhones are sold on these online marketplaces, so checking them before buying them is essential (Read more on how to Unlock Blacklisted iPhones).
If you have really bought a blacklisted iPhone and now try to unblacklist the iPhone, I highly suggest looking at iPhoneUnlock.Zone.
Unblacklisting and/or Unlocking a Blacklisted iPhone
Before proceeding with an Unblacklist or Unlock of a Blacklisted iPhone, you need to perform an IMEI GSX & Blacklist Status iPhone Check.
Unlocking a Blacklisted iPhone ( Bad IMEI )
You can use a blacklisted iPhone only if you have done an official factory unlocking and outside the country where it was initially blocked. All you need to do is select the package depending on the carrier by which your device was blocked and get the official unlocking solution.
If you are the owner of a blacklisted iPhone locked to AT&T, Vodafone, KT Freetel SK, Netcom and Movistar, you can order an official unlock that will remove the SIM-Lock from your device. Have in mind that the blacklist status cannot be removed, since only the original owner can do that.
Officially Unlock Blocked AT&T iPhone 6, 6 Plus
Easy Express Premium Unlock for Blacklisted AT&T iPhone (5/4S/4/3GS/3G)
Officially Unlock Blocked Movistar Spain iPhone
Officially Unlock Vodafone Australia iPhone
Officially Unlock Blocked UK O2 iPhone
Officially Unlock KT Freetel SK Korea iPhone
Officially Unlock Blocked Netcom Norway iPhone
And much more Mobile Networks are being supported by iPhoneUnlock.Zone
You need to learn in which network your iPhone is Locked and Blacklisted, and then select an available solution for your device.
So let’s look at how you can figure if you have got a blacklisted device.
If It doesn’t get any signal from networks the minute you have turned it on or a couple of days after you have purchased the device, then this is a good indication that your device has an issue (Either a SIM-Lock or a Blacklist).
List of iPhone blacklist official checking tool
No 1. Worldwide iPhone Blacklist Status Checker
Unlock Blacklisted iPhone
If you have an iPhone that is blacklisted by AT&T and it is officially factory unlocked and you are based in the United States, resell your device. There are a lot of people out there who are willing to purchase it who are living outside United States. Foreign customers can use their blacklisted AT&T iPhone in their own countries because it is blocked only in the United States. The best thing to do is to tell the buyer the truth about your gadget.
Our suggestion is to use iPhoneUnlock.Zone. Not only it is a tested and trusted company, but their success rate is close to 100%!
This post is all about:
- how to activate a blacklisted iphone (77)
- unlock blacklisted iphone (36)
- how to unblacklist a iphone for free (23)