- 1 iCloud Unlock FREE through Apple
- 2 How to Unlock for FREE the iCloud Lock from an iPhone X, 8+, 8, 7+, 7, SE, 6s+, 6s, 6+, 6, 5C, 5s and 5
- 3 Bypass iPhone iCloud Lock Solution
- 4 Legal iCloud Unlock Request Solution
- 4.1 Before the iCloud Unlock Activation Lock solution – Identify your iCloud Lock Status
- 4.2 #1: iCloud Unlock Free through the Original / Previous Owner
- 4.3 #2: iCloud Unlock Free through Apple
- 4.4 #3: iCloud Unlock Free through Apple using Original Owner’s communication and Original Purchase Receipt
- 5 Conclusions and thoughts on iPhone iCloud Unlock FREE Solutions
The iCloud Unlock free topic is a “viral” one from the moment iOS 7 version was released.
Many people are struggling with their iCloud Locked iPhones and desperately trying to find iCloud Unlock services, iCloud Unlocker tools, tips to iCloud Unlock Free Online any iPhone and “magic” software that can deactivate and Unlock iCloud or Find My iPhone feature.
For those that are seeking to Unlock iCloud Activation Lock for their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (Apple Watch too!) there are good news!
Great way to contact Apple!
Useful iCloud Unlock info
iCloud Unlock FREE through Apple
By following the 13 steps below you will be able to initiate a chat with Apple’s iCloud department and initiate an iCloud Lock Removal request – iCloud Unlock Free (And send a Formal / Official iCloud Lock Removal Template):
- Go to https://getsupport.apple.com/
- Paste the Serial Number of your iPhone to the “Serial number” field and click on the arrow
- Make sure that at the bottom of the next screen, it shows an iPhone (It recognizes that this is an iPhone)
- Click on the “Bring it for Repair” option
- Click on the “Service & Support” option
- Click on the “iPhone” option/image
- Click on the “iCloud, Facetime & Messages” option
- Click on the “The topic is not listed” option
- Type “iCloud Lock” to the input field and click on “Continue” button
- Click on the “Chat” option
- Type again your Serial number to the input field and wait to get redirected to the next page
- Fill out your First and Last name and your e-mail address (No need to type your Apple ID)
- Wait 2 (or more) minutes for the chat to gets started and then you need to paste them a formal / Official iCloud Lock Removal request Template once you receive a reply.
If you are not into chat, you can either do the above procedure again and pick the “Talk to Apple support” option OR you can follow the steps below, which will allow you to contact immediately an Apple agent.
Have in mind that by phone they will ask you to prove that you are the current owner of that iPhone, so you need to prepare your documents.
iCloud Unlock Free – Calling Apple Support
- Call 000 800 100 9009 number (Make sure to check if you will get overcharged!).
- Automated voice messages will inform you which numbers to press in order to connect to the proper department
- Once you start talking with an Apple agent, make sure to be honest and describe him/her exactly how this iPhone came to your hands.
- Most likely, the agent will ask you for Proof of purchase and ownership.
- In order to provide those documents, the agent will provide you with a link to upload them (Apple domain link)
- Those documents will be the Original Purchase Receipt and the invoice. They might ask you to upload some photos from this iPhone.
- After you complete the uploading (You will have to scan or take a photo all those documents) the Agent will start verifying them.
- If everything looks OK, then the Agent will give the order to get your iCloud Lock removed for FREE.
- If not, either you will be asked for more proof (More documents or explanations) or they will reject your iCloud Lock removal request.
Some people in the early days, were providing fake InVoices and Oriignal Purchase Receipts and Apple could not verify them correctly. So, some iPhones were iCloud Unlocked from their NON-Owners. Nowdays, Apple has a very sophisticated method that can double check and verify with great accuracy all those documents. The chances to fool them are very low!
Free Online iPhone iCloud Unlock Guides
There are some guides online that we have already tested, but they are not working. They claim to work with specific iOS versions, but even if you have a different one, you can spend 10 minutes and test them.
iCloud Unlock FREE guide for iOS 11.0.3 iPhones
This is a tutorial that I found online.
I tried testing it but it failed. It is a FREE one and it will not cause more damage to an iCloud Locked iPhone, so you can try it as well!
- If you have an option to restore your iPhone to that iOS version it will be good (If you cannot, you can go ahead and test this method anyway)
- You need to pick the “Unlocked by a Passcode” option ( If it does not have that option, stop and move to the next guide)
- You need to type the following numbers: First the “000000”, then “477112” and finally the “744111”
- You will be asked for a Passcode again, so type the “332211”
- It should bypass the Activation Lock screen before (or after) you type the 4th digit of the “332211” number
Let us know if that worked for you, because for us it did not work for the 5 iCloud Locked iPhones that we could get our hands on.
iCloud Unlock FREE guide for iOS 11.1 iPhones
This is a bigger one and some people said that it worked for them.
I am not a believer though, since this method did not work too!
But, since it is FREE, you can also try it out, maybe you are lucky.
- Turn ON your iPhone and Select “Language & Country”
- You will be redirected to the Activation Lock screen
- To the “Enter Apple ID” empty field, type the first letter of the Apple ID (It should be visible to the Activation Lock Screen) and then fill it out with emojis (A lot of them – They should be 32!)
- Copy the weird Apple ID you just created and paste it to the “Password” field twice
- Tap on the “Login” button
- Of course it will show you that the Apple ID and/or Password is not correct, so keep on doing the same thing until the iPhone will show you the 6 Digit Passcode Screen
- Once it show you that, start applying the Previous FREE iCloud Unlock method
- It should remove the Apple iCloud Activation Lock
Again, it would be very interesting to let us know if that method worked for you!
How to Unlock for FREE the iCloud Lock from an iPhone X, 8+, 8, 7+, 7, SE, 6s+, 6s, 6+, 6, 5C, 5s and 5
When the iCloud Activation is ON, it locks you out of the iOS and it will ask you to enter the username and password of the original owner’s iCloud account (Apple ID and Password).
On an iPhone with the iCloud Activation Lock enabled, all you can do is power ON / OFF the iPhone.
That’s really all you can do with an iCloud locked iPhone. Purchasing an iPhone with an active Apple ID linked to an iCloud account will not even allow you to go to your iPhone’s Home Screen.
The reason behind the creation of the iCloud Lock, is not only to have a personalized iPhone (Fully linked to its owner), but also to discourage/prevent people from trying to steal your iPhone.
When it comes to iCloud Unlock solutions, there are few things that you need to take into account.
The first is to know the exact iCloud Status of your iPhone (You can do a full iCloud IMEI Check) and to know (or be) the Original Owner of that iPhone.
If you are the Original Owner, then you do not have to make an iCloud IMEI Check since the iCloud Removal procedure is pretty simple.
If you are not the Original Owner, do not worry, there are a couple of solutions for you!
For Original Owner: How to iCloud Unlock Free
The Unlock iCloud Activation Lock procedure for the Original Owner is as simple as a few taps!
- Tap on “Settings” from your iPhone’s (iPad’s / iPod’s) Home screen
- Tap on the “iCloud” option
- Then, Tap on “Find My iPhone“
- Change the “Find My iPhone” to “OFF” state.
- You will be asked to type your “Apple ID“and “password” to verify that you are the Owner of that device
- Finally, Tap “Turn Off“
and that’s it.
Your iPhone is now fully iCloud Unlocked but you will not be able to track it down if you lose it (Keep that in mind!).
For non-Original Owner: How to iCloud Unlock Free
For someone who is not the Original Owner, the above method will not work.
Simply because this user will not know the Apple ID and Password of the iCloud account in which this iPhone is linked to (If you know it, then go ahead and use the above method!).
In order for a non-Original Owner to iCloud Unlock Free from an iPhone, you will have to use a service, tool, an online iCloud Unlocker or a software.
Now, it is VERY important to understand when a service is real or fake, because you can find hundreds of Online Services/Tools that claim to be able to Unlock iCloud.
I have tested many (If not all) of these so-called iCloud Unlock Free services or FREE iCloud Unlocker, but all of them are specialized on getting your money, nothing else!
And no, there isn’t any FREE iCloud Unlocker Software or Tool (Please read more about the most popular icloudlockremoval.us tool review to get an idea)!
Even if you make a Google search for “Unlock iCloud Activation Lock tools“, you will find software or tools that claim to be able to unlock iCloud for free.
Be aware that these tools are full of viruses and malware. They will mess up with your computer, so don’t even go that path.
Some iCloud Unlocker Online tools, claim (And show) that they connect to Apple’s iCloud databases and deactivate the Find My iPhone from your iPhone. This is impossible. Apple does not allow ANYONE to access their iCloud databases.
There are two tested main methods for making your iCloud Locked iPhone usable again:
- Through a method called “Bypass iPhone iCloud” Solution
- Through “Legal iCloud Lock Removal Request” Solution
Both of those methods are fully working, but there are some key differences.
Bypass iPhone iCloud Lock Solution
Choosing the “Bypass iCloud Activation Lock” method might not be an ideal solution, but at least it will help you to gain back some functionality (Very basic things such as accessing the Home Screen and maybe browsing around to some websites).
By changing some DNS IP addresses, you will be able to “unlock” your iPhone’s restrictions. Be careful though, because you need to pick a specific IP address depending on the area you live.
You can read more in the “Can the iCloud lock be broken” topic in Quora.
Legal iCloud Unlock Request Solution
This is a little more complicated procedure, but the results are permanent and it will remove ALL restrictions an iCloud Lock applies.
In a few words, you simply request from Apple (Or from the Original Owner) to remove the iCloud Lock from this device.
It involves more steps of course, but this is the general idea.
The iCloud Unlock Request solution can be applied by using 3 available methods.
This means that Legally, you can Unlock iCloud Activation Lock with the following three solutions:
- Through the Original / Previous Owner
- Through Apple
- Through Apple AND the Original / Previous Owner
Before the iCloud Unlock Activation Lock solution – Identify your iCloud Lock Status
An iCloud Locked iPhone can have two “states“.
It can be either CLEAN or LOST/STOLEN/ERASED.
In those cases where the iCloud Lock Status is LOST or STOLEN on Apple’s iCloud server, the original owner would also placed a message like the following:
This device was LOST/STOLEN. Please contact me on [and they would put their phone number].
Check the screen of your iPhone and see what it says.
In short, there are two types of iCloud Lock Screens:
iCloud Activation Lock Screen #1:
Linked to Apple ID
This is how an iCloud locked iPhone looks like when in Activation Lock Screen linked to an Apple ID.
iCloud Activation Lock Screen #2
Lost or Erased Mode
This is how an iCloud locked iPhone looks like when it is reported as lost or stolen or erased.
If you are unsure about the iCloud Lock Status, you can use an IMEI iCloud Status Checker to check the real-time status of your iPhone.
#1: iCloud Unlock Free through the Original / Previous Owner
The first way to get your iPhone iCloud Activation Lock removed is by contacting the original owner of that iPhone. The problem is that in most cases, the seller of a second-hand iPhones from platforms like eBay, Amazon or Craigslist usually isn’t the original iPhone owner.
So even if you are able to track down the seller, he/she usually doesn’t have the original owner contact information. It is very difficult to find the contact details of the original owner, because Apple is very strict with those information.
What you need is a way to contact the original owner and ask him to unlock the iCloud Activation Lock or with the Apple ID, Original Owner’s full name and a copy of the communication between you and him/her get help from Apple.
It may seem a very naïve solution, but it turns out that over 60% of second-hand iCloud Locked iPhones, are not locked due to lost or theft. It is because the Original/Previous Owner, simply forgot (Or didn’t know how) to remove this device from his/her iCloud account.
Get iCloud Account Information from Apple
Getting the information of the original owner is not only increasing the chances to get the iCloud unlocked by simply asking the original owner, but you might be able to sell his iPhone back to the original owner.
There are services however, that can retrieve the iCloud Contact Information of an iCloud account. We are not familiar of how those services exactly work, but you can easily find one by Googling “iCloud ID finder“.
Those services, will need the IMEI number and the UDID number of your iPhone.
How to get the iPhone’s IMEI number (It is required):
- Option 1: Dial *#06# if you can open the Phone App
- Option 2: If you have an iPhone 5 or newer, your IMEI is printed on the back of the device
- Option 3: If your iPhone is not activated, there will be a little “i” button on the screen, tap it and you’ll see the IMEI
- Option 4: Use some other methods from this post: 5 methods to get your iPhone’s IMEI number
Get the UDID number for iCloud ID Finder service
- iTunes method to get UDID for iCloud Unlock:
- Open iTunes
- Connect your iPhone with your Computer
- Select your iPhone from Sources column (DEVICES – At the left sidebar of iTunes)
- Click on the Device Serial Number and it will change to UDID
- OS X (System Report) method for UDID iCloud Unlock:
- Using a USB cable connect your iPhone to any OS X computer.
- Go to “About this Mac” (under the Apple menu)
- Click “More Info…”
- Click “System Report” which will open “System Information”
- In the left sidebar navigate to the section “USB” and select it
- You should see your iPhone (or iPod or iPad) there.
- In the section of your device it says “Serial Number” which lists a 40-character text string. That’s your UDID.
- Windows (Device Manager) method for UDID iCloud Unlock:
- Using a USB cable connect your iPhone to any OS X computer.
- Right-click My computer > Properties > Select Device Manager
- In the bottom you will see “Universal Serial Bus Controllers“
- Select Apple Mobile Device USB Driver , right-click over it and select Properties
- Here you will have to go to Details tab and then Device Instance Path .
- The 40 characters after the last “\” is your device identifier or UDID number.
Use a service like iCloud ID Finder that has access to Apple’s iCloud database. This allows you to get the Original Owner’s contact information from Apple iTunes database.
With that information you can contact the original owner and ask him to remove the iCloud Lock of that iPhone.
Sample of Apple iCloud ID Finder results:
Some services will only provide you the Full Name, the Phone-number and the e-mail address. Those information are more than enough!
If you are looking for some proven templates to contact the original owner, you should get this eBook “How to Legally Unlock iCloud”
#2: iCloud Unlock Free through Apple
Getting the contact information of the original owner is the safest, quickest and the only legal way to get the iCloud Activation Lock of your iPhone unlocked.
Of course, this applies to all iPhone models and all iCloud Status (CLEAN/LOST/ERASED).
If you are trying to Unlock iCloud Activation Lock for a stolen / lost iPhone, there is a chance that the owner will refuse to remove the iCloud Lock, but you will be able to send a formal iCloud Removal request to Apple. Their support team can also help you in such cases.
In several cases, the original owner either cannot be reached or he/she simply does not reply to calls and e-mails. You can inform Apple that you did your best to contact the original owner, but you received no reply.
Having the Apple ID of the original owner (The iCloud account in which the iPhone is locked to), can help you to remove the iCloud Lock by contacting Apple support and providing/proving that you tried reaching the Original Owner.
How to Contact Apple and request an iCloud Lock Removal:
Most people ask us, HOW to contact Apple support team for iCloud related issues, and they are completely right.
Apple does not have an email address or a specific phone number for iCloud related issues, but there is a way to contact them through Chat.
Unfortunately, it is not simple to open a chat session with an Apple agent, but to the following eBook, you can see the exact steps you need to follow, so you can chat with the right department and request a Legal iCloud Lock Removal from Apple (With Official and Formal iCloud Unlock request templates): eBook “How to Legally Unlock iCloud”
#3: iCloud Unlock Free through Apple using Original Owner’s communication and Original Purchase Receipt
The third and final solution is basically the combination of the two previous ones.
First you need to contact the Original Owner and request for his/her assistance. Make sure to keep the full communication, because you will have to provide it to Apple afterwards.
Even if you have no response from the Original Owner, note down (Screenshots would be the best) when the calls were made and when you send him/her emails.
Once you gather all the evidence that you tried contacting the Original Owner, it is time to contact Apple, request for an iCloud Unlock and provide them all the available evidence that you gathered.
This combination will increase the chances for a successful iCloud Unlock removal.
Conclusions and thoughts on iPhone iCloud Unlock FREE Solutions
We strongly believe in Ultrasnow.EU that going for the Legal iCloud Activation Lock solutions is the best approach.
The risks for using Tools, Software, Online iCloud Unlockers and iCloud Unlock services are too high and very expensive.
The best case scenario is to avoid being into a position of having an iCloud Locked iPhone and identify it BEFORE even buying. Unfortunately, this is something that cannot be identified by just looking an iPhone. It requires a full iCloud IMEI Check service.
Our recommendation is to follow the Legal procedures for Requesting an iCloud Unlock removal.
You can download a complete guideline with success-proven ways to unlock iCloud from ANY iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (ONLY legal methods/ways are included – Not “magic” services or full of virus Software/Tools).
They first check the full history of your iPhone, which includes a full iCloud Status IMEI check and based on the findings, they are proposing/suggesting to you solutions.
Those solutions include, iCloud Removal services (Guides, Tutorials, Templates, etc..) AND if an unlock is not possible, alternatives for selling or using this device with restrictions.
This is an ideal service, if you do not want to spend time researching and reading about iCloud Lock Solutions and ways to bypass them.
Did you liked what you read? How about leaving a review for us?
This post is all about:
- icloud unlock free online (358)
- unlock icloud free online (134)
- how to unlock icloud locked iphone 4s free (78)