iCloud Bypass is the only alternative when iCloud IMEI Unlock is not possible or you don’t want to spend $200 or more on the latest Apple models.
But what does iCloud Bypass really do?
Will it remove the iCloud Lock from your iDevice?
Read this post and find out.
How to identify if an iDevice is iCloud Locked on spot or remotely
iCloud Locked iDevices is a major issue in used equipment markets whether it’s online or a regular store.
On the one hand, when you have the option to turn on the used iPhone, iPad, or iWatch before the purchase then you can easily tell if the iCloud Lock is activated as you will simply stumble upon the iCloud Activation Lock screen.
However, the same goes for online shopping, as a Basic IMEI Unlock Check will immediately reveal iCloud status as well as SIM and blacklist status.
Always remember that a second hand iDevice may have more problems than described or NOT described by the seller.
Of course, all of the above are useful if you don’t already need an iCloud Bypass service. So let’s see what you can do from now on if you already have an iCloud Locked device in your hands.
When you should try iCloud Bypass
First of all, it is really crucial to understand that there are two kinds of iCloud Locked iDevices.
- Those with a CLEAN iCloud Status
- And the ones that are reported as lost to iCloud Databases by the original owner, thus, LOST iCloud Status
This separation is perhaps the most important factor when dealing with iCloud Lock.
1. What to do if the iCloud Locked iDevice is CLEAN
Clean iCloud Status has nothing to do with the blacklist status. Even if an iPhone was stolen and is now blacklisted by a Mobile Network, the iCloud Status won’t become lost unless the original owner activates Find My iPhone, Find My iPad or Find My iWatch feature.
- An iPhone, iPad or iWatch with CLEAN iCloud Status gives you a guaranteed opportunity to remove iCloud Lock, once and for all, through iCloud IMEI Unlock Services.
- A CLEAN iPad also supports certain guaranteed Hardware iCloud Unlock methods
However, these services are not always available. In addition, some of these can be expensive (about $200) and you should be sure that your iDevice is eligible as iCloud Status is not the only requirement.
To this end, it would be preferable to get an iCloud IMEI Unlock Check before following this approach.
Nevertheless, there is always the iCloud Bypass alternative.
2. What to do when the iDevice is LOST in Apple Databases
In this case, iCloud Bypass is a one-way street.
Unfortunately, this is not a specific service but a set of methods where their application can bypass the iCloud Activation Lock screen in order to find the original owner and partially use the device.
But I have a few brief points I would like to dwell on:
- Essentially, all methods are various iOS exploits that are not quite sure they will work but are your last hope before you sell the device for spare parts.
- For the iPhone 5s and all previous models, it is the only way to deal with iCloud Lock. But fortunately, there is the possibility of completely removing it which is not the case with the iPhone 6 and above.
- Caution. You do not need to download any app. It is a common practice of all scammers. Their only goal is to grab some easy money or even access your bank account.
I am very afraid that you will have to search a lot for these iCloud Bypass methods as they are unfortunately hidden among many scams on Google and YouTube.
On the other hand, you can get the following eBook, which contains all the proven iCloud Bypass solutions and try them out.
Success is not certain but at least it’s a very economical and effective way to fix the problem or go on and buy a new device, but this time around you won’t get played again because you will simply know everything about iCloud Lock.