Only for a limited time:
Permanent Straight Talk USA Network Unlock for $24,95
If you already tried to Unlock Straight Talk iPhone using their unlocking services, you also found out that despite the fact that Straight Talk claims to be a No-Contract, No-Brainer Network, iPhone Unlocking is a completely different story!
However, if you prepare an Official & Formal SIM-Lock Removal request for Straight Talk USA Carrier, the chances for unlocking it go through the roof!
But even when you fail to Unlock your Straight Talk iPhone, there is another option: The Hardware Network Unlock SIM Card, UnlockMySIM.
In this article, I will show you:
- Why you should use a Hardware SIM Unlock Card as an iPhone Unlock alternative, especially for Straight Talk USA iPhones
- The requirements in order to use Unlock your Straight Talk iPhone through them
- What to do if the above approach fails
- How and Why the SIM-Lock Deactivation Request is your best bet
- Why Factory Unlock (aka Official IMEI Unlock Service) is NOT an iPhone Unlocking Option anymore for Straight Talk USA Carrier
Unlock Straight Talk iPhone with Hardware SIM Unlock Card Method
When you want to unlock Straight Talk iPhone and their SIM Unlock services is not an option, a Hardware SIM Unlock method is the only alternative for the time being which has over 95% success rate.
Check out what a Hardware SIM Unlock service supports and I am sure that you will find it a very interesting alternative (Most people do not even use a Manual Network iPhone Unlock Request service, they just prefer this method):
- Unlock Any Carrier Worldwide (Including Straight Talk USA)
- Permanent Unlocking Results
- There is a high chance of success (More than 95%)
- Easy Unlocking Procedure (Takes only a few minutes)
- No need to keep the special SIM Card inside your SIM Tray after the unlock, you can remove it!
- Decent Delivery time (It can take from 1 to 7 days)
Requirements to Unlock Straight Talk iPhone through them
Everybody knows that Mobile Networks don’t want us to Carrier Unlock our iPhones and after all, they are the only reason SIM lock exists! Straight Talk Cellular Network is not different and the last 3 years, Straight Talk iPhone Unlocking became more and more difficult!
Straight Talk was bought by TracFone Wireless and joined forces with a bunch of other Networks (MVNOs) and shares the same iPhone Unlocking Policy with all the Telecoms Networks below:
- NeT10 Wireless
- Total Wireless
- SIMPLE Mobile
- SafeLink Wireless
When you want to Unlock Straight Talk iPhone or any other of these Carriers, these are the requirements you must fulfill:
- The locked iPhone must be already activated on Straight Talk service for no fewer than 12 months
- Redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months
- The iPhone’s telephone number must not be recycled or ported.
- The customer must request the SIM unlocking service while the iPhone is active or within 60 days after the expiration date.
- The iPhone cannot be reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity. In simpler words, the iPhone must not be blacklisted.
- Military personnel needs deployment papers.
- Customers are eligible for iPhone SIM Unlocking only once every twelve months.
So, you can try to use Straight Talk Unlocking services but you already understand that things get tricky, even if you are the iPhone’s original owner!
Unlock Straight Talk iPhone with a SIM-Lock Deactivation Request service
The only way to increase your chances for a successful SIM-Lock removal request through Straight Talk USA, is to prepare an Official Template that will include:
- the reasons for your request
- a full iPhone IMEI SIM-Lock/Network/Contract/Financial/Blacklist/iCloud status report
- a paragraph which supports your request legally (Using legal terminology and their Terms & Conditions)
So, especially if you are dealing with a refurbished Straight Talk iPhone, the IMEI Lock Status Report is crucial for iPhone Unlock Success.
I know that this sounds very tricky and time-consuming and it is indeed but we covered the whole Network Unlock Process to our iPhone SIM Unlock Guide.
Or if you don’t have the necessary time, you can assign this task to iPhoneUnlock.Zone and they will take care of everything. We tested them and it is the only iPhone Unlock Provider which delivers a Full IMEI Check Report and use it to negotiate with the locking Carrier.
Why you can’t unlock Straight Talk iPhone with Factory Unlock Services
If you are still looking for different ways to Unlock your Straight Talk iPhone, then your last solution might appear to be Factory Unlock or otherwise known as Official IMEI Unlock Service.
Factory Official Unlock was the only working 3d-party iPhone Unlocking Solution a few years ago and it was extremely expensive and sometimes it would take almost a month to unlock a Straight Talk iPhone.
But this is not an issue anymore because Straight Talk IMEI Unlock doesn’t work at the moment and it’s been more than 1 year since Straight Talk Factory Unlock Services are OFFLINE.
If something changes with IMEI Unlock Method, you will be the first to know through our blog.
Conclusions on how to Unlock Straight Talk iPhone
- Straight Talk SIM Unlock Request should be your first move.
- Through our SIM Unlock Guide
- Through iPhoneUnlock.Zone
- UnlockMySIM Card Sticker in the only Straight Talk iPhone Unlocking Solution at the moment – Highly Suggested.
Leave a comment below and tell us what you think or seek our help! Take care iPhone Unlockers!