- 1 What is iPhone IMEI Check?
- 2 Benefits of an iPhone IMEI Check Online Tool
- 3 Free iPhone Carrier Check Tools
iPhone IMEI Check Online Utility (aka iPhone Carrier Check, IMEI Carrier Check) should always be the first move before buying a used iPhone or unlocking any iPhone. Every day, we get dozens of emails like these:
- Hey, I bought an unlocked iPhone from an online market as unlocked but it was SIM Locked after all…
- I used a Factory Unlock Service but my iPhone remains locked…
- I purchased a SIM Unlocked iPhone from a pawn shop but it got locked after a month without any obvious reason…
- …The IMEI Unlock Provider told me that my iPhone was Blacklisted and paid more money for the Factory Premium Unlock but the Wireless Network informed me that my iPhone was never Blacklisted
I could write a book about what our visitors send us but all these situations and more could be avoided with a simple IMEI Check Online Tool.
Any kind of iPhone Unlocking or used iPhone purchasing should be always combined with an IMEI Check in order to maximize your success chances.
In this article, I will show you:
- How an iPhone Carrier Check (or IMEI Carrier Check) works
- I will explain all the info of an IMEI Check Online Report
- Why IMEI lookup is so important
- Why not use a Free iPhone IMEI Checker
What is iPhone IMEI Check?
How iPhone IMEI Check works
Every iPhone has a unique IMEI number (aka International Mobile Equipment Identity)
A certified iPhone IMEI Check Service Provider will use the IMEI number of the iPhone you want to test and access GSX and GSMA servers in order to track it down and hand over an accurate IMEI Check Online report.
iPhone IMEI Check Service Requirements
iPhone IMEI Check Report Info
The IMEI info exposes the iPhone’s overall lock status and ALL hidden issues you couldn’t find out otherwise!
We constantly test the best iPhone Carrier Check Providers in order to recommend solid IMEI Checkers.
You should click on the image and IMEI Check your iPhone for many reasons (accurate IMEI Check Online results, 24/7 customer support, instant delivery…) but most importantly because iPhone Unlocking experts of UnlockSpector will advise you how to proceed with the right iPhone Unlock Services.
Benefits of an iPhone IMEI Check Online Tool
Just by looking at the provided IMEI info of the report, anyone can do the math and understand the importance of an IMEI Checker.
iPhone IMEI Check Advantages before buying a used iPhone
You can’t just trust the seller that the second-hand iPhone you are going to buy is ok. Every day thousands of people are getting scammed in online markets and local retailers.
- No one can scam you into buying a Network Locked, iCloud Locked, Blacklisted or otherwise problematic iPhone
- You will be totally sure if you can use your Mobile Network with this iPhone you are interested in buying
- Maybe you can find a SIM-locked iPhone by your Carrier and save more money (locked iPhones are cheap)
- There is no way your unlocked used iPhone to get relocked or blacklisted after you purchase it.
iPhone IMEI Carrier Check Service Advantages before unlocking an iPhone
A successful iPhone Unlocking begins with an IMEI Carrier Check.
First of all, you need to know which Carrier locked the iPhone and why. But most importantly, you need to be sure that nothing will void any iPhone Unlock procedure or relock your iPhone after a while.
The IMEI Check Online Report will show if your iPhone is eligible for a SIM Lock Removal Request to the Mobile Network that is blocking it.
Since Dec 1, 2017, many Carriers stopped charging you for SIM Lock Deactivation Services or decreased the iPhone Unlock Prices (usually to $10 maximum).
But even if you try a third-party iPhone Unlock Service, like Factory Unlock, the IMEI Check report is necessary.
Free iPhone Carrier Check Tools
iPhone IMEI Checking is mandatory before buying or unlocking an iPhone.
But many iPhone Carrier Check Providers claim that they offer their services for free. Why should I pay for an IMEI lookup?
Unfortunately, Free iPhone IMEI Checkers don’t have access to GSX and GSMA servers. If they did, they would have to pay for using them and as you understand, they don’t.
Instead, they rely on private databases of doubtful origin and get you fake IMEI info.
On the other hand, there are a few free national Blacklist IMEI Checkers like AMTA in Australia which is an official government site but they will only show if an iPhone was lost or stolen.
If you still have questions about iPhone IMEI Check Service, I will be more than glad to help you with them!
Just ask a question or leave a comment below. Until next time, take care!