It is difficult to determine the cost to Unlock an iPhone, not only because too many online iPhone unlocking companies emerge every day, but because prices keep on changing for various reasons but mostly because of supply and demand… or not?
The Real Cost to unlock an iPhone in 2018
Every day visitors ask me:
- How much does it cost to unlock an iPhone 6s?
- How much does it cost to unlock an iPhone 7?
- Is there free iPhone unlocking?
And my answer is always this:
- Do you know how to unlock an iPhone?
- Are you sure that your iPhone can be SIM Unlocked?
- What iPhone Unlocking method you are going to follow?
Stick with me and I will show you how to unlock your iPhone at the lower possible price or even 100% free.
Only for a limited time:
Permanent Network Hardware Unlock SIM card for only $24,95
The only iPhone Unlock Cost you can’t afford to avoid
So, the real question is if your iPhone can be unlocked and only an IMEI Checker can show it.
Before we talk about iPhone Unlocking prices you need to know about:
- SIM Lock Status
- Which Wireless Network simlocked your iPhone
- Blacklist Status
- iCloud Activation Lock Status
- Contract & Financial Balance Status
- Warranty Status
- Replacement Status
- Network Unlocking Eligibility
These factors will determine not only the final unlocking price but ensure that your iPhone won’t get relocked or Blacklisted after a while.
It is better to spend a few bucks to ensure iPhone Unlocking success and save money with the lower-priced SIM Unlock Solution
Choosing the right iPhone Unlock option
The IMEI Check report will uncover the iPhone’s Lock Status but most importantly, give you the opportunity to Free-Unlock your iPhone device.
Free iPhone Unlock via Mobile’s Network SIM-Lock Deactivation Services
I know that most articles do not mention that, but it is possible to request a SIM-Unlock for your iPhone through the Cellular Network that your iPhone is currently locked to.
The SIM-Lock Removal request most of the times is FREE while some Telecoms Networks request a really small fee, usually around $10
The only “problems” with this Free/ Low-Cost iPhone Unlock Solution are:
- You need to contact the Unlock Department of your Carrier
- You need to provide a formal SIM-Lock removal request (Specific Template)
- You need to have a recent full iPhone IMEI Check report (There it is again)
- This request can be made only once or twice per year (Depending on the Carrier)
- Every Mobile Network has a different SIM Unlock Policy
Anyway, you have two options right now:
- The most obvious is to get in touch with the blocking Wireless Network and request your iPhone’s SIM Lock Removal.
- You can use an iPhone Unlocking Expert to negotiate with the Carrier if they turned down your request or your iPhone is not eligible for network-unlock. How?
This iPhone Unlock Provider is iPhoneUnlock.Zone and after 8 years of experience, I never found a similar service.
All you have to do is go to their website and:
- Enter your IMEI number (dial *#06# or go to Settings > General > About)
- Choose if you know which Carrier SIM Locked your iPhone
- If you don’t they will fully IMEI Check your iPhone
- Lastly, you have the option to authorize them for a Premium IMEI Unlock Service
The cost to unlock an iPhone with a Factory Unlock Service
There must be over a hundred (million 😉 ) Factory Unlock providers that I have found, without taking into account the iPhone Unlock sellers in eBay.
If you make a quick search in Google about “iPhone Unlocking“, not only you will see numerous methods to unlock an iPhone (Which most of them are fake), but you will also see hundreds of IMEI Unlock providers providing unlocking offers.
The basic pattern in iPhone IMEI Unlock pricing is iPhone model and Wireless Network.
- Latest iPhone models are the most expensive (right now iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus)
- Some Carriers are more expensive than others
Since I am in the iPhone unlocking community for over 8 years, I have a very good knowledge of all the legitimate IMEI Unlock providers and I can tell you that the cost to Unlock an iPhone hasn’t been steady all those years.
In fact, some mobile networks had great fluctuations. For instance, the cost to Unlock an iPhone 6 which is locked on Softbank Japan network was around $250 and now you can find it for $129.
Anyway, it is impossible to check and find the best-buy IMEI Unlock Service but most importantly a trusted and certified Factory Unlock Provider.
This is why I was so amazed by iPhoneUnlock.Zone. It is my job to bring you the best iPhone Unlock solutions and this is why I constantly check the most popular providers. And iUZ really delivers the lowest cost IMEI Unlocking.
Low Cost iPhone Unlocking: The conclusion
- You can unlock your iPhone for free through the Carrier
- The iPhone IMEI Check Service is the most important tool for iPhone SIM Unlock
- It is not only important to learn the final cost to Unlock an iPhone, but also to be 100% sure that the IMEI Unlock provider you will choose is legitimate, trusted and verified!
- BONUS TIPS:
- The cost to unlock an iCloud Locked iPhone is higher. But maybe you can iCloud Unlock your iPhone through Apple Support for FREE
- Read carefully what is changing with a blacklisted iPhone and how to unblacklist it
Leave a comment below if you still don’t know how much to spend on unlocking your iPhone. Until next time, take care iPhone Unlockers!