Find My iPhone option is not a new concept, but from iOS 7 and later, when you activate that feature, the Activation Lock is being enabled.
iCloud Activation Lock can be removed for all iPhone models: iPhone 2G, 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+, SE, 7 & 7+.
Activation Lock and Find My iPhone feature – The reason behind it!
Since iPhones are expensive devices, a way had to be discovered in order to discourage their theft, and Activation Lock through Find My iPhone feature was invented.
When you turn on the Find My iPhone feature, the Activation Lock is being enabled automatically, which makes the thieves very hard to re-sell it. This what the thought behind it, to make those iPhones unusable to the thieves, and not even attempt to steal them.
There are many ways to unlock iCloud, but in this post, we want to cover only the most important ways to bypass the Activation Lock screen.
How to deactivate the iCloud Activation Lock to my iPhone?
First of all, there is no way to bypass the Activation Lock if your Phone is reported as lost or stolen. If you are the original user, you will have to know the following:
- Apple ID
Having those two, you will be able to:
- Turn off the Find My iPhone feature to your Phone
- Sign out from iCloud
- Erase and reactivate your iDevice
If you want to sell your iPhone to someone else, make sure to erase all your content and settings. This will also turn off Find-My-iPhone and the Activation Lock, so the user afterwards will be able to use that iDevice normally.
How to remove your iOS device from Find My iPhone
There are two ways to achieve that, the first is to turn off the Find iPhone feature from your iPhone’s settings and the other from iCloud.
Remove iPhone by turning off Find-My-iPhone:
- Go to “Settings” and then “iCloud“.
- Tap to turn off “Find My device“
Turning off iCloud completely will also do the trick!
Remove iPhone from iCloud:
If for any reason you cannot turn it off, you need to do the following.
- Turn off your iDevice
- Sign in to icloud.com/#find with your Apple ID
- Click to ALL Devices, select the one that appears offline and click the “Remove from Account”.
When you bring your device online again, it will reappear in the iCloud, so you will have to turn off the Find My iPhone feature (The above 2 step tutorial!).
In most cases, second hand iPhones are locked with the iCloud Activation lock, but they are not reported as lost or stolen. Trying to find the original owner is a tricky task, but it is doable!
It is possible to do that, with the iCloud Contact Information of the Original Owner Service of iPhoneUnlock.Zone, a trustworthy and popular IMEI Unlock provider.
How to get the UDID:
- Open iTunes
- Connect your iPhone with your Computer
- Select your iPhone from Sources column (DEVICES – At the left sidebar of iTunes)
- Click on the Device Serial Number and it will change to UDID
- Copy paste it and send it to us
If you cannot get your UDID number from the above tutorial, then you will have to use iTools.
- Video Tutorial (HERE)
- iTools Download link (HERE)
- Before running iTools, make sure to have the latest iTunes version installed!
If you don’t know the iCloud username and password, you can also use a service called iPhoneIMEI and unlock iCloud.
This post is all about:
- free icloud unlock imei (187)
- iphone imei icloud unlock free (177)
- unlock icloud with imei free (170)
- icloud unlock free (145)
- icloud imei unlock free (132)