- 1 Forgot iCloud Password? Tips to help you recover or reset an iCloud Account!
- 1.1 What to check when you forgot your iCloud password
- 1.2 Step-by-Step Guide of how to restore the forgotten Apple ID password
- 1.3 How can I iCloud Unlock an iPhone when I don’t know the iCloud password
- 1.4 Related articles from iPhone Unlock category:
iCloud Activation Lock is not giving headaches to iPhone thieves but also to iPhone original owners!
- If you are one of those who forgot the iCloud password
- If you can’t sign in to iCloud, App Store or MAC OS X
- If you see a message that your iCloud account has been disabled for security reasons
- If you accidentally bought an iCloud Locked iPhone and you can’t activate it because you don’t know the Apple ID password
Then this article is exactly what you need because I will show you:
- The most common mistakes that might may you think that you forgot your iCloud password
- How to recover a forgotten Apple ID password
- How to reset your iCloud account and set a new password
- How to activate an iCloud locked iPhone
- How to reset Apple ID password
Forgot iCloud Password? Tips to help you recover or reset an iCloud Account!
With so many email/social media/service/game/software/credit/debit/YouTube/site/(I could go on forever)/ accounts it is really easy to forget one of them!
In fact, you should constantly change your most important accounts’ passwords in order to avoid one of them getting compromised by a virus/malware/spyware/trojan attack!
You are not the first and certainly not the last person on earth whose memory is failing him or her and forgot a password! (LastPass and other similar software will help you remember everything securely)
But what happens when you forgot iCloud password?
You can’t even activate your iDevice without it!
We receive hundreds of emails every week:
- from iPhone users who forgot their iCloud passwords
- others who claim that a ”friend” sold them or gave then an iCloud Locked iPhone but this friend can’t remember his/her Apple ID password
- people who didn’t check an iPhone with an IMEI Check Service and bought a second-hand iCloud locked iPhone from an online market (and it is most probably stolen or they were scammed by the iPhone’s original owner)
And answers are coming for all of them!
What to check when you forgot your iCloud password
First of all, keep calm!
If none of them seems to work, let’s continue and see how to recover the iCloud password you forgot!
Step-by-Step Guide of how to restore the forgotten Apple ID password
We must accept that you forgot the password of your iCloud account! We will use My Apple ID service to recover it!
How can I iCloud Unlock an iPhone when I don’t know the iCloud password
Let’s be honest ladies and gentlemen! If you are not an iPhone thief there is no reason to find excuses like:
You are not a thief!
- A thief scammed you into buying an iPhone he/she stole
- You just found the iPhone
- The worst case scenario is that the iPhone original owner sold you an iPhone protected by an insurance plan, he/she reported it as stolen or lost and enable the iCloud Activation Lock after you bought it, he/she got a new iPhone with an insurance claim and now you own an iCloud Locked and blacklisted iPhone! (in this case, nothing can be done with this iPhone)
The iCloud Activation Lock is unhackable! There are rare occasions an iCloud account has been compromised and the iCloud Hacking tools you see can’t do that (if the fact that they are totally illegal doesn’t bother you).
I know you might think, I’m lying to you but go ahead! Try one of them and tell me if at least one of them worked! Unfortunately, you will just lose your money!
The only one who can deactivate the iCloud Activation Lock is the iPhone’s original owner and even if he/she forgot the iCloud password, I showed you that it can be easily recovered!
So, what you really need is to find the iPhone’s original owner and if there is no message with contact information on the iCloud Activation Lock Screen, there is only one way to find him:
The iCloud Contact Information Service!
You will only need the iCloud Locked iPhone’s IMEI number and UDID number to use this Apple approved service with authorized access to iCloud Databases and obtain ALL contact information of ALL the Apple IDs, this iPhone was activated with!
Just email or call the iPhone’s original owner! Experience taught us that as long as you are not a thief and you can just show him/her a receipt from the online or local store you bought it, the iPhone’s original owner will happily agree to remove the Find My iPhone Activation Lock from the iPhone!
But even if the original owner is not responding you can use this info and send a formal iCloud Removal Request to Apple!
Did you manage to recover the iCloud password you forgot? Did you found the iPhone’s original owner and deactivate iCloud Activation Lock?
Leave a comment below and share your experiences and question with us! One of us will help you ASAP.
This post is all about:
- to find icloud acount id and password using imei number (1)
- forget apple id and password imei (1)
- how to know my icloud email of my iphone 4s using my imie? (1)