- 1 Removing the iCloud Lock from an iPhone in the USA
- 2 How to iCloud Unlock an iPhone from the USA
- 3 US iPhone iCloud Unlock Service
- 4 US iPhone iCloud Unlock Summary
It’s been so long but finally, there is a tested US iPhone iCloud Unlock Service.
I was thinking that our Free iCloud Unlock through Apple Support Guide will be the only way to remove the Apple ID of the previous owner from an iCloud Locked iPhone but then one of our visitors send me a message.
To become more specific, he told me that he managed to iCloud Unlock an iPhone in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia) with an Activation Lock Removal Service. I double checked this and he was telling the truth.
At that point, I believed that you could only iCloud Unlock an Arab iPhone but soon after I discovered you can permanently iCloud Unlock a US iPhone also.
Removing the iCloud Lock from an iPhone in the USA
UltraSnow Blog is not an iPhone Unlocking company. Our sole purpose is to help people unlock an iPhone in the best possible way.
Activation Lock is the hottest topic among Apple Community since day 1. But why is that?
Simply because people always buy used iCloud Locked iPhones.
Do they want to? Of course, no!
Can they avoid it? Yes, with an IMEI Check before buying a refurbished iPhone. (but this is another story)
But since you are reading this article, I assume that you already hold an iCloud Locked iPhone in your hands. So, how can you remove the previous iCloud ID from an iPhone without the password?
Searching if a US iPhone can be iCloud Unlocked
After talking with iCloud Unlock Providers and discussing the matter in several forums, I got mixed responses.
So many iCloud Unlock Companies claimed that any iCloud Locked iPhone can be unlocked and I knew that this cannot be true.
Only a few admitted that you can unlock an iCloud Locked USA iPhone under certain conditions and only one of them explained the whole process with numbers and everything.
Once again, iPhoneUnlock.Zone was the only iPhone Unlock Provider I can relate to.
How to iCloud Unlock an iPhone from the USA
Finally and for the first time, I am extremely glad to announce you that there is a way to remove the Apple ID of the previous owner from an iCloud Locked iPhone in the USA.
US iPhone iCloud Unlock Conditions
You just need to make sure that your iPhone fulfills the following requirements.
1) The iCloud Status of your iPhone is clean.
The iCloud Status of an iPhone can only be clean when the iPhone is not Lost or Erased. If you see something like this on the Activation Lock Screen then your iCloud Status is not Clean. But even if you don’t, you can’t take for granted that the iPhone is Clean.
2) The Blacklist Status of your iPhone is clean.
Do not confuse iCloud Clean Status with Blacklist Clean Status. They are completely different things. An iPhone will get blacklisted as soon as it is reported as lost or stolen to the Mobile Network of the original owner. The same will happen if the iPhone is flagged as replaced and when there are unpaid contract bills.
Basically, you can’t tell if an iPhone is Blacklisted unless you are the original owner or IMEI Check it.
Anyway, you must unblacklist a US iPhone before removing the previous iCloud ID.
3) The iPhone was bought and activated in the USA
You must be 100% certain that the US iPhone you want to iCloud Unlock is really from the USA. You may buy a used iPhone inside the USA but this doesn’t necessarily mean that the iPhone is not from Canada or Mexico (or any other country).
US iPhone iCloud Unlock will fail if your iPhone is not an American citizen.
US iPhone iCloud Unlock Service
If you are confident that all the requirements above are covered then you are ready to remove the Activation Lock from your iPhone.
All you need is the iCloud Locked iPhone’s IMEI number. There is an “i” icon on the Activation Lock Screen. Just tap on it and the IMEI number will be revealed.
But thanks to iPhoneUnlock.Zone’s experts help, I have a few additional info about this USA IMEI iCloud Removal Service.
US iPhone iCloud Unlock Service has an 80% success ratio. 8 out of 10 iCloud Locked iPhones Unlocked is not bad at all but there is more.
- If it is the first time you attempt an iCloud Activation Lock Removal, then your chances to succeed are increased to 90%.
- If you already tried another iCloud Lock Remover and failed, unfortunately, your chances will drop to 40%. Of course, you can still try once more but if you don’t want to spend more, read our Free iCloud Removal Tutorial (look at the top of this post)
US iPhone iCloud Unlock Summary
- Make sure that you can remove the Activation Lock from your iPhone with an IMEI Check Service
- Lost-Erased-Blacklisted-Not American iPhones can’t be iCloud Unlocked
- Use a trusted iPhone Unlock Provider like iPhoneUnlock.Zone. You won’t believe how many iCloud Unlocking Scams exists out there. Read this icloudlockremoval.us/tool review and thank me later.
You wanted US iPhone iCloud Unlock in the land of the free and the home of the brave and these are the only ways to do so. Leave a comment below if you need our help or want to share your iCloud Removal experience. Until next time, take care iCloud Unlockers.