Welcome to the Ultrasn0w 7.1.2 iOS Unlock area, where you will be able to unlock your iPhone with permanent results.
Unfortunately, the Ultrasn0w application does not support devices that have been updated to 7.1.2 iOS version (It only supports the 6.X.X iOS versions for specific iPhone models).
However, before jumping to order an iPhone Unlock service, you can try unlocking your iPhone through its Lock Carrier. This procedure is FREE if you know what you are doing OR you can make a very small payment and let UnlockSpector.com handle everything.
For Unlocking 7.1.2 iOS version through an IMEI Unlock method, follow the steps below :
- From a Trusted IMEI Unlock provider (iPhoneUnlock.Zone)
- Choose your iPhone model
- Type your IMEI number
- Choose the Network you want to Unlock
If you are interested into more specific topics, please check the following links:
The method that is being used for all iOS 7.1.2 iPhones is called Official IMEI Method.
Today I would like to talk a bit about the Ultrasn0w 7.1.2 iOS Unlock, which is basically the Software Unlocking method. This method is available from the iPhone 2G era, so I can assure you that I have many years of experience on that unlocking tool.
There is one thing that I must make clear to you from the beginning about the Ultrasnow 7.1.2 iOS Unlock, because it will help you avoid getting scammed by malicious online companies.
I tried to make a search on Google (And other search engines) for the “Ultrasnow 7.1.2 iOS Unlock” term, and guess what; I found hundreds of websites that actually claim that they can unlock your iPhone, using the Ultrasnow 7.1.2 iOS Unlock method (Do they really??).
Since iOS 7.1.2 is fully jailbreakable, it is time to share with you the unlocking status of iOS 7.1.2 version, and which iPhone models are supported by either the Ultrasn0w (Software method – which cannot unlock anything!) or the Official IMEI Method.
Also, I want to make clear that, since Software and Hardware methods cannot unlock anything, I tried to find a legitimate and working method. I didn’t search for a very long time, because the Official IMEI method is the most popular unlocking method for the past few years (I have tested it to my devices and I know that it works!).
You can unlock iOS 7.1.2 version (Not with Ultrasnow 7.1.2 iOS Unlock) for any of the following iPhone models: iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c and 5s (Also iPhone 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+ and SE models are supported, but they do not support 7.1.2 iOS version!), but you must know how to do it.
So, let me update you with all the latest news about Ultrasn0w’s unlocking capabilities (What iOS and iPhone models it supports) and the working unlocking solutions for any iDevice on iOS 7.1.2 version!
Ultrasn0w 7.1.2 iOS version – Latest News and Unlocking Methods
With all those Jailbreaking and Unlocking news, it is very difficult to follow which method works and which doesn’t. Many “scammers” are taking advantage of this situation, and they sell unlocking solutions, which unfortunately they do not work! So again, the Ultrasnow 7.1.2 iOS Unlock is not an applicable method and all the companies that advertise it, are scammers.
There are only three available unlocking methods to unlock an iPhone, the Software (Ultrasnow 7.1.2 iOS Unlock), the Hardware and the Official IMEI Method. I must make it 100% clear to you from this point, that only the Official IMEI Method is able to unlock all iPhone models with the 7.1.2 iOS version, but I will explain how the other methods works too!
Software and Hardware methods to Unlock with Ultrasn0w 7.1.2 iOS version
SOFTWARE METHOD (Ultrasn0w 7.1.2 iOS Unlock):
The Software method requires a Jailbroken iPhone, and the Ultrasn0w tool (Which can be found in Cydia). We talked about the Untethered iOS 7.1.2 version Jailbreak, but what about on how to Unlock with Ultrasn0w 7.1.2 iOS version? The answer is very simple, Ultrasnow 7.1.2 iOS Unlock does not exist and it never existed. It is something that companies use, in order to confuse iPhone users!
The iPhone Dev-Team, which is Ultrasn0w’s creator, have update it to support up to 6.1.6 iOS version. Unfortunately, no more updates took place from them, which means that for the time being you can only unlock iPhone 3Gs and iPhone 4 with Ultrasn0w.
The same goes for the Hardware Method, it exploits certain iOS bugs and allows your iPhone to use any SIM-Card you want. Due to the sophisticated hardware and iOS of the latest iPhone models, those bugs cannot be applied anymore, which makes both Hardware and Software methods incapable of unlocking iOS 7.1.2 version.
Choose Official IMEI Unlock over Ultrasnow 7.1.2 iOS Unlock
I know that I am repeating myself, but it is better to spam you than getting scammed by a fake unlocking company! Ultrasnow 7.1.2 iOS Unlock is a solution that was created by fake unlocking companies so they can robe you! The only guaranteed and safe solution for the moment is the Official IMEI Method.
Since we analysed the Software and the Hardware methods, lets get now to the Official IMEI Unlock, which is the only method that can unlock your iPhone.
The Official IMEI method, does exactly what its name says. It Officially removes the lock status of your iPhone, and by Officially, I mean that it is approved by Apple and all Mobile Networks. It removes your locked status from Apple’s database and it does not require a jailbreak. It will be just if you purchased it from Apple without any carrier contract and it will also allow you to update it to ANY future iOS version, and keep your unlocking status!
How to Order an Official IMEI Method for your iPhone?
In order to proceed with an Official IMEI Method, you need to know a few things about your iPhone BEFORE ordering an Official IMEI Unlock:
- Your iPhone’s IMEI Number (Just dial *#06#)
- Your iPhone’s model
- The Network in which your iPhone is Locked to (Not the network that you want to use after the unlock!)
- The Blacklist Status (If it is CLEAN, LOST, STOLEN, has UNPAID BILLS or is UNDER CONTRACT)
You can get all those information, including some extra ones like, Warranty Status, IMEI/Serial Replacement check, Find My iPhone and iCloud status, with an iPhone Unlock Check Service:
- Order a full iPhone Unlock Check Service to be able to order the correct Official IMEI Unlock for your iPhone! -> UnlockSpector.com is our recommendation
Now that you know all the above information, you can Proceed with an Official iPhone Unlock:
Our Tests and Research, showed us that the Official IMEI Method can unlock any iPhone with any iOS version (Including 7.1.2 iOS version):
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory Unlock can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means they can unlock any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8, iOS 9 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed , or your money back.