- 0.1 Can I apply the “iCloud Contact Information” service to any iPhone?
- 0.2 Can I Remove the iCloud Activation Lock from a Blacklisted iPhone (Lost/Stolen)?
- 0.3 Can I get the iCloud Contact Information service for FREE?
- 0.4 How to Order a “iCloud Contact Information” Service?
- 0.5 iCloud Contact Information service for CLEAN/BLACKLISTED IMEI Numbers
- 0.6 Get Original Owner’s contact information for your iPhone through iPhoneUnlock.Zone
- 1 Our Tests and Research, showed us that the iPhoneUnlock.Zone can provide the Original’s owner information for any iPhone with any iOS version:
- 1.1 Related articles from iPhone Unlock category:
UPDATED ON: 6th October 2016
iCloud Activation Lock Unlock services is something that thousands of people search for there days. With the new iPhone 6s, the iPhone users that want to buy it, start selling their old devices. The same thing happens to the people that do not want to buy an expensive iPhone 6s, but they can settle with a much cheaper older model.
Since iOS 7, the iCloud Activation Lock was a very good way to protect your iPhone, in case you lost it or it was stolen from you. There wasn’t any method that could unlock it, but nowadays those methods exist and they can help you getting one step closer to remove the iCloud Lock from not only CLEAN iCloud iPhones, but Blacklisted ones too.
I really need to highlight that if you even find an iPhone with an iCloud Activation Lock, you should first check its screen. Most likely, the owner of that iPhone will have a few informations (Most likely a phonenumber or an e-mail address) that you can use to contact him. I highly suggest to do that, because iPhone is an expensive smartphone.
That method, was not “invented” to unlock devices that were lost or stolen, since this is something that is being considered as illegal. Many people go hunting on several websites, like Amazon, eBay and Craigslist, since these are the most common websites that sell second-hand iPhones. I do not want to “imply” anything about those websites, but many people using them to sell “shady” iPhone devices. I am not talking about their physical appearance, but for their Lock State, Blacklist Status and iCloud status. In the old days, if you bought an iPhone with an iCloud Lock activated, then you couldn’t do anything. You could not use it, and its value dropped dramatically (Could be sold only for spare parts)!
Now, there is a fighting chance, since you are able to find the original owner of that iPhone, inform him/her that you have into your possession his/her iPhone, and negotiate with him/her to remove the iCloud Lock!
There is not an iCloud Unlock service available and I can reassure you about that.
You can only use the iCloud Contact Information service, which will provide you all available contact information of the original owner.
Can I apply the “iCloud Contact Information” service to any iPhone?
Answer: Yes. It supports ANY iPhone model, ANY iOS version and ANY iCloud Status (Clean, Lost or Stolen). You will have to know in advanced is your iPhone is CLEAN or BLACKLISTED, but I will explain everything below!
Can I Remove the iCloud Activation Lock from a Blacklisted iPhone (Lost/Stolen)?
Answer: Yes, blacklisted devices (iCloud status is either Lost or Stolen) can be unlocked too! It is important to know your iPhone’s iCloud Status (Sometimes, a blacklisted iPhone can have a CLEAN iCloud status), which means that it is crucial to make an iCloud Status check before buying an iPhone. The original owner is able to remove the iCloud lock of an iPhone regardless if it is Lost or Stolen.
Can I get the iCloud Contact Information service for FREE?
Answer: Nope, this is not possible. If you make a quick online research, I am sure that you can find websites that “promise” you FREE services, but this is something that will definitely not work. The only method that can find the contact information of the original owner, is a paid service, which does not use Software tools.
How to Order a “iCloud Contact Information” Service?
First check if your iPhone is blacklisted or not. Check your iPhone’s screen; if you find information that this iPhone is lost or stolen, then you can safely say that your iPhone is Blacklisted.
If you cannot see any information I highly suggest to make a full iPhone IMEI Check, which includes a Blacklist Status Report from UnlockSpector.com or other IMEI Check service.
iCloud Contact Information service for CLEAN/BLACKLISTED IMEI Numbers
The whole procedure can take from 2 to 10 days. Of course, it supports iPhone 2G, 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+, SE, 7 & 7+ models, including all iPads.
iCloud Contact Information service Procedure for CLEAN/BLACKLISTED IMEIs:
Go to iPhoneUnlock.Zone
Type your IMEI number
Type your UDID number
Proceed with the Order
After a few days they will contact you to inform you about your order’s results.
Get Original Owner’s contact information for your iPhone through iPhoneUnlock.Zone
Our Tests and Research, showed us that the iPhoneUnlock.Zone can provide the Original’s owner information for any iPhone with any iOS version:
- iCloud Contact Information service is Processed Officially by Apple and this can be applied to all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means they can find the contact information for any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed , or your money back.
Visit iPhoneUnlock.Zone and get the Contact information of your iPhone’s original owner in a few days.
Make sure to have your IMEI Number, Network and Blacklist Status of the iPhone you want to unlock (We suggest UnlockSpector.com)!
This post is all about:
- icloud blacklist removal (20)
- icloud blacklist check (19)
- icloud blacklist (16)