- 1 Why to Check iPhone Unlock Status?
- 2 Summary of Unlock Status iPhone Check
When you Check iPhone Unlock Status nothing can go wrong when:
- You buy a second hand iPhone from an online market
- You unlock your iPhone with an IMEI Unlock Method
Read this article and find out how important is to Check iPhone Unlock Status before you unlock or buy a used iPhone and avoid bad situations and money loss!
Why to Check iPhone Unlock Status?
Even my friends have related ”Check iPhone Unlock Status” phrase with me! Why?
Because the first part of iPhone unlocking or second hand iPhone purchase is ALWAYS to Check iPhone Unlock Status.
I will divide this article into two sectors
- iPhone buyers & Check iPhone Unlock Status
- iPhone Unlockers & Check iPhone Unlock Status
If you don’t want to get scammed or spend money for no reason, I will show you what happens when you Check iPhone Unlock Status BEFORE your next move!
This is the only thing that separates a good investment from a complete failure!
IMEI Check Service & Checking iPhone Unlock Status
An iPhone’s IMEI number is the greatest tool of pure knowledge when you know how to use it!
All the ways to find an iPhone IMEI number!
An iPhone IMEI Check service uses the iPhone IMEI number to collect data from Apple’s GSX databases and Mobile Networks’ servers!
When I say data, I mean every little detail about your iPhone. Take a look at what an IMEI Check Report will INSTANTLY uncover!
So an iPhone IMEI Check Service is more than a simple check to your iPhone Lock Status!
When you Check iPhone Unlock Status with an IMEI Check Service NOTHING will remain hidden!
But let me give you more details about how an IMEI Check Service will work when you Check iPhone Unlock Status before you unlock or buy it!
iPhone Buyers & why to check iPhone Unlock Status
You can buy a used iPhone:
- From an online market like Amazon, Craigslist or eBay
- From a local store
- From a friend’s ”friend”
- From a random guy in the street (really bad choice)
What most don’t get is that you simply can’t trust anyone that he/she is selling you an unlocked iPhone. And believe me, the SIM Lock is the least of your worries because you can network unlock a locked iPhone at ease (I will tell you more when we talk about iPhone Unlockers, in the next paragraph).
Let’s say I want to sell you an iPhone 6s for $500 because the iPhone is fully unlocked! Do you believe me?
It makes no difference if I use an online market or a local store to reach you!
- I might be a thief
- Maybe the iPhone is locked
- Maybe the iPhone is also Blacklisted or even iCloud locked
- Maybe there is another hidden issue with my iPhone like an active contract, Apple Warranty or Insurance Plan
You see where I’m getting! I am not Apple or a Mobile Network and we won’t sign a contract!
But what happens when you Check iPhone Unlock Status with an IMEI Check Service:
- No one can scam you into buying a stolen iPhone
- You won’t buy a SIM Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone
- You will know 100% if you can use your Carrier with this iPhone
- All hidden iPhone issues will be instantly exposed to you
- You will know the exact market value of this iPhone. Maybe the seller is trying to rip you off
The Bottom line: You must make the iPhone seller show you the refurbished iPhone IMEI number in every possible way. If you are buying it from an online store, ask the seller to create a video, at all cost! Now that you are sure that you have been given a valid IMEI number,
Check the used iPhone Unlock Status with an IMEI Check Service!
iPhone Unlockers & why Check iPhone Unlock Status
In my mind, unlocking an iPhone is exactly the same as buying a pre-owned iPhone. The dangers are the same!
In fact, in most cases, you need to unlock your recently bought used iPhone because you didn’t Check iPhone Unlock Status before you buy it!
An Official IMEI Unlock Service will Network Unlock your iPhone but when you Check iPhone Unlock Status before you unlock your iPhone:
- You will instantly know what is locking your iPhone! Is it SIM Locked? Is it Blacklisted? For what reason was Blacklisted? Is it iCloud Locked?…
- You will instantly know which Carrier is locking your iPhone and for what reason
- You will be 100% sure, you won’t pay for needless IMEI Unlock Services
- All hidden issues like active Apple Warranty or Insurance Plan, insurance claims, replaced IMEI number, replaced iPhone, under contract iPhone and much more, will be uncovered and NOTHING will ruin the iPhone Unlocking process
- If you use trusted IMEI Unlock Providers like iPhoneUnlock.Zone (I highly recommend this provider) the IMEI Check ensures that you will get ALL your money back if they fail to unlock your iPhone!
- You can use the IMEI Check Report as an Unlocked Certificate when you decide to resell this iPhone
The Bottom line: Check your iPhone Unlock Status BEFORE you unlock it. Maybe your iPhone is not even locked and have a software or hardware issue instead!
Summary of Unlock Status iPhone Check
When you Check iPhone Unlock Status everything will be perfect!
- You will have no doubts that the refurbished iPhone you are buying is unlocked. You can even buy a SIM locked because you are aware of the exact problem and you know how much it will cost you to unlock it! Even locked used iPhones can be a good investment if you know it before you buy it!
- Nothing will go wrong with your IMEI Unlock Service. And if it does, you will get a FULL REFUND from the IMEI Unlock Provider.
Use an IMEI Check Service and Check iPhone Unlock Status! You have nothing to lose with it and everything can be lost without it!
If you want to ask me anything about iPhone Unlocking, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below! I will help you ASAP with your iPhone issue!
This post is all about:
- phonetizer check (1)