Apple released the 7.1.2 iOS version, but it did not have any effect to the jailbreaking world. You can still perform an Untethered iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreak with Pangu, to your Windows or Mac OS X machine! Lets see how it is done!
You can find more on our How to Unlock an iPhone guide.
Untethered iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreak with Pangu – Requirements
Below you will see the list of all the supported iDevices:
- iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c and 5s
- iPad 2, 3, 4, mini and Retina mini
- iPod Touch 5th gen
- 7.1, 7.1.1 or 7.1.2 iOS version
- Latest iTunes version (Download from Apple’s Official site)
- Windows or Mac OS X operating system!
- USB cable for your iDevice and Computer
- 15 minutes of your day!
Untethered iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreak Tutorial for both Windows and Mac OS X
The PanGu team created two versions of their jailbreaking tool, for Windows and for Mac OS X (They only had the Windows version for a couple of days). They also translated the whole package to English, and now you can read all the on-screen instructions without any problem!
Untethered 7.1.2 iOS Jailbreak Tutorial:
- Download the latest Pangu tool from their official website (Pangu.io). Both Windows and Mac OS X versions are there!
- Connect your iDevice to your computer through USB and launch Pangu tool.
- Click on the “Jailbreak” button a let Pangu to start the jailbreaking process.
- Pangu will inform you that you will have to make some changes to Date and time. You will see the instructions to your screen, but let me help you!
- Go to “Settings“, “General“, “Data and Time” and “Set Time Automatically“. Turn off the last one, and manually add the following. “02 June 2014” and “8:30 PM or 20:30“.
- After that, the Jailbreaking procedure will continue. Then Pangu app icon will appear to your iDevice’s screen, and you should tap it.
- Your iDevice will reboot, and the jailbreaking procedure will continue. After a few reboots, you will be able to see Cydia to your Home Screen.
- Click on Cydia and enjoy your jailbroken iDevice!
Problems with Untethered iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreak
At the moment, not problems were reported. In fact, this version has bug fixes and security updates which are very helpful to your iDevice.
Since you can perform an Untethered 7.1.2 iOS version Jailbreak with Pangu, we highly recommend to update your iDevice.
What it fixes?
- Improves iBeacon connectivity and stability
- Data transfer bug fixed for some 3rd party accessories
- Fixes data protection calls of Mail attachments
If you have any problems to perform our Untethered iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreak with Pangu tutorial, leave us a question to our comments area and we will respond you within 30 minutes!
Visit iPhoneUnlock.Zone and Order your iPhone IMEI Unlock Check in just a few seconds.
Make sure to have your IMEI Number, Network and Blacklist Status of the iPhone you want to unlock!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.