- 1 Untethered iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak (6.1.4 and 6.1.5)
- 1.1 Prepare your iDevice and Computer for an Untethered iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak
- 1.2 If you want to unlock your iDevice, click on the following link and learn your options!
- 2 Official IMEI Unlock!
If you still have the iOS 6.x.x versions to your iDevice or you have a device that support up to iOS 6.1.5, you can still perform an Untethered Jailbreak, even if Apple stopped signing them.
Untethered iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak (6.1.4 and 6.1.5)
The P0sixspwn tool that was recently released (the P0sixspwn 1.0.7 version) came with a few updates and fixes, and it is able to perform an Untethered iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak by minimizing any potential Error Codes.
What iOS versions are supported by P0sixspwn:
- 6.1.3 iOS version
- 6.1.4 iOS version
- 6.1.5 iOS version
Which iDevices are supported by P0sixspwn:
- A4 chip and above iDevices.
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPad 2
- iPod Touch 4G/5G
Prepare your iDevice and Computer for an Untethered iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak
In order to perform a successful Untethered iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4/6.1.5 Jailbreak, a few steps should be made to your iDevice and computer.
- Update to the latest iTunes version (iTunes 11.1.3).
- Download the latest Posixspwn version (1.0.7).
- Your operating system should be either Windows (XP minimum) or Mac OS X (10.6 minimum).
- USB cable to connect your iDevice to your computer.
- Backup your iDevice through iTunes or iCloud.
- Disable the lock passcode of your iDevice.
Before starting the Untethered iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak you need to know the following:
- This is an Untethered Jailbreak for all iDevices with 6.1.3, 6.1.4 and 6.1.5 iOS versions.
- Apple does not sign the iOS 6.1.x versions anymore, so if a problem occurs during the jailbreak you will have to update your iDevice to the latest iOS version (7.0.4 iOS version).
- There is not a method to downgrade from 7.0.4 iOS to iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4/6.1.5.
Untethered iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak Tutorial
After completing the preparation of your iDevice and Computer, apply the following steps to perform an Untethered iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak.
- Download the P0sixspwn from its official website (P0sixspwn 1.0.7 version).
- Extract the file you downloaded and plug your iDevice to your computer.
- Run Posixspwn and click on the “Jailbreak” button.
- The Jailbreaking tool will give you instructions during the procedure, and you need to follow them.
- P0sixspwn will restart your iDevice a few times, so you need to leave your iDevice and computer alone.
- After those restarts, your iDevice will be jailbroken.
This post is all about:
- EYPQ (1)
- IFRY (1)
- ONKX (1)