- 1 Prepare your Device: Unlock Samsung T-Mobile Device app
- 2 How to Unlock Samsung T-Mobile USA smartphone permamently
- 3 Sum Up: Unlock Samsung T-Mobile USA
- 3.0.1 Make sure that your device supports the “Device Unlock” app
- 3.0.2 Make sure that you receive the “UNLOCK FAILED” error code
- 3.0.3 Proceed with a “T-Mobile USA Android Unlock service“
- 3.0.4 Verify & Finalize the unlock through T-Mobile’s official “Device Unlock” application
- 3.0.5 This post is all about:
- 3.1 Related articles from iPhone Unlock category:
Network Unlocking of an Android (A non iPhone) phone has many differences with an Official iPhone IMEI Unlock method.
Things are easier, cheaper, quicker and of course permanent.
In this article, we will focus on How to Unlock a Samsung phone which is Locked on T-Mobile USA Mobile network.
This method supports all popular Samsung phone models:
- Samsung SM-G930F Galaxy S7
- Samsung SM-G935F Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung SM-J710F Galaxy J7 (2016)
- Samsung SM-A710F Galaxy A7 Duos
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925T)
- Samsung SM-G920F Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H & SM-G900A)
- Samsung SM-J500H Galaxy J5
- Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV
- Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300)
- Samsung SM-A300H Galaxy A3
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Note 5 (SM-N920T)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung E1100
- Samsung E250
- Samsung Star
- Samsung S8300 Tocco Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T)
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360T)
- Samsung Galaxy Avant (SM-G386T)
If your device is not listed here, do not worry.
The T-Mobile USA Android Unlocking app, supports ALL Samsung smartphones and provides a permanent unlock!
Prepare your Device: Unlock Samsung T-Mobile Device app
First, there are a few things that you need to do, in order to verify that your Android Device (Samsung and other too!) is supported by the “Mobile Device Unlock” app.
With this app, you will be able to Request a Mobile Device Unlock service without getting in touch with T-Mobile’s USA customer support (Which is great, cause customer support has many delays!).
Also, it will automatically apply a Mobile Device Unlock to your device without having to type in a manual code.
Requirements: Unlock Samsung T-Mobile Device Unlock app
This is a tool T-Mobile USA released, in order to check if your device is eligible for an unlock.
It is free to download and install, so you can check whenever you want if your device can be unlocked or not (Through T-Mobile USA).
You will need to have:
- A T-Mobile USA account
- An android device with the latest operating system (Make sure that your device supports the Samsung Mobile Device Unlock app)
- T-Mobile USA network coverage or a local internet connection (WiFi or other)
1 – Check if your Samsung device is supported:
- Download and Install the “Device Unlock” application to your mobile
- Connect your device with your WiFi network
- Launch the Application
- Tap on “Continue” option
- Tap on the “Permanent Unlock” option
Now, there are some possible messages that you might get.
- UNLOCK FAILED
- COMMUNICATION ERROR
- SERVER NOT RESPONDING
- UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER
2 – If the message is “UNLOCKED FAILED” then your device is supported by the T-Mobile USA Samsung Network Unlock service.
For all the other messages, you should either recheck your internet connection, uninstall and reinstall the T-Mobile USA Device Unlock application or, as a final resort, contact T-Mobile USA company for help.
How to Unlock Samsung T-Mobile USA smartphone permamently
Now that you know that your device:
- Supports “T-Mobile USA Device Unlock” application
- And it has the “UNLOCKED FAILED” error code
You can proceed with an Unlock Samsung T-Mobile USA service, which will remove the network lock from your device within 72 hours (Most of the times, the unlock is being completed within the same day).
3 – Order an Unlock Samsung T-Mobile USA service:
Once you complete the order, you only need to wait, either a few hours or up to 3 days (Usually the unlock is being completed within a few hours).
Once the unlock is completed, you will receive a message, which will inform you that your device is now unlocked and you only need to verify it through T-Mobile’s USA Device Unlock application.
4 – Verify and Finalize the Unlock Samsung T-Mobile USA through “Device Unlock” application
- Connect your device to a WiFi
- Launch the “Device Unlock” application
- Click on the “Continue” option
- Tap on the “Permanent Unlock” option
- Let it to check your iPhone’s Unlocked status
- Most likely the device will reboot
- Now, you can use ANY SIM-Card you want!
Sum Up: Unlock Samsung T-Mobile USA
Make sure that your device supports the “Device Unlock” app
Make sure that you receive the “UNLOCK FAILED” error code
Proceed with a “T-Mobile USA Android Unlock service“
Verify & Finalize the unlock through T-Mobile’s official “Device Unlock” application
This post is all about:
- t mobile device unlock app hack (1)