A few days before the official release of iOS 10 and iPhone 7, on Thursday 25th of August, 2016, Apple released iOS 9.3.5 as an extremely important security update. This article is all about why and how to download iOS 9.3.5 and of course how to unlock iOS 9.3.5 permanently, regardless of your iPhone model, which Mobile Network locks the iPhone or Baseband!
[updated on November 16, 2016]
Why do I need to download & unlock iOS 9.3.5?
Most of the times, iOS updates are for fixing bugs and other issues and improving the overall iPhone’s performance. But this time, things are completely different. On August 11, a new threat was discovered: The iPhone Pegasus Spyware! This iPhone hack is jailbreaking your iPhone and watches every move you make and many of your accounts. Apple took immediate action and ended this spyware with iOS 9.3.5.
Apart from that, the other problem is how can someone Unlock iOS 9.3.5! This is a common question, every time a new iOS version comes up. In this article you will see:
- How to download iOS 9.3.5
- How to Unlock iOS 9.3.5
How can I Download 9.3.5 right now?
Before I show you how to download iOS 9.3.5, you can also upgrade to iOS 10 Beta 5 even without an Apple’s developer account. But whatever you choose, don’t stay with iOS 9.3.4 or older version because they have been compromised by Pegasus spyware.
As always you can download iOS 9.3.5 from OTA (Over The Air) or by using iTunes (you will have to plug in your iPhone to a Windows or Mac computer).
If for any reasons, you have problems in downloading iOS 9.3.5 you can also use these direct download links:
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone SE: iPhone8,4_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 6s Plus: iPhone8,2_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 6s: iPhone8,1_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 6: iPhone7,2_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 5c GSM: iPhone5,3_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 5c GSM+CDMA: iPhone5,4_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 5s GSM: iPhone6,1_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 5s GSM+CDMA: iPhone6,2_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 5 GSM+CDMA: iPhone5,2_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 5 GSM: iPhone5,1_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
- iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone 4s iPhone4,1_9.3.5_13G36_Restore.ipsw
Now that you know all the ways to download iOS 9.3.5 I will show you how to Unlock iOS 9.3.5 or any other iOS version!
What methods can I use to Unlock iOS 9.3.5?
Can I Unlock iOS 9.3.5 with a software method?
Software method was the first of them all. It was free but you had to jailbreak your iPhone first, in order to download and use software like Ultrasn0w and unlock your iPhone. Unfortunately, software method can unlock up to iOS 6.1.6.
So you can’t Unlock iOS 9.3.5 with software method!
Can I Unlock iOS 9.3.5 with hardware method?
Hardware method is dangerous and can cause serious damage to your iPhone. It works by using a custom SIM card and your original SIM card inside the iPhone’s SIM tray. It has many iOS, baseband and iPhone model restrictions and only 30% success ratio. The last iPhone model it was used, with small chances of unlocking success, was iPhone 4s.
So you can’t use Hardware method to Unlock iOS 9.3.5! But even if someone finds a way, I wouldn’t go for this method for the reasons explained.
Can I unlock iOS 9.3.5 with an IMEI Unlock Method?
The IMEI unlock Method was there since the start of iPhone Unlocking! This method uses an iPhone’s IMEI number and finds it inside Mobile Networks’ servers and Apple’s GSX databases. Then, it just alters the iPhone’s Lock Status from Locked to UNLOCKED!
And YES, IMEI Unlock method is the only way to Unlock iOS 9.3.5!
Advantages of Unlocking iOS 9.3.5 with IMEI Unlock Method
IMEI Unlock Method:
- Is recognized by all Carriers and Apple
- Is permanent
- Knows NO iPhone, iOS, Baseband, Carriers restrictions
- You can use iTunes normally because the unlock process use iTunes to get completed
- You can update to future iOS version
- There is no need for jailbreaking or sending anywhere your iPhone
- If the iPhone is jailbroken, it will remain jailbroken
What IMEI Unlock Method needs to Unlock iOS 9.3.5?
In order to Unlock iOS 9.3.5 with an IMEI Unlock Method you will need:
- iPhone’s IMEI number
(just dial *#06# with your iPhone’s phone app or check out ALL the ways to find your iPhone IMEI number)
- iPhone model
- iPhone’s Blacklist Status
- Which Mobile network is locking the iPhone
What happens if I don’t know all the info needed to Unlock iOS 9.3.5?
The best way to collect all the info to Unlock iOS 9.3.5 is an IMEI Check Service! The iPhone’s IMEI number and this service will uncover:
This kind of info is not only critical when you want to Unlock iOS 9.3.5 but also:
- Before you buy a used iPhone so you won’t get scammed in buying a locked or stolen iPhone
- In order not to get scammed in ordering needless unlock services
- To know the true market value of an iPhone
Summarizing how to Unlock iOS 9.3.5
Official IMEI Unlock Method will permanently Unlock iOS 9.3.5. It may take a couple of weeks, since the release of iOS 9.3.5, but it will get the job done in the end. It is also important to know which IMEI Unlock provider to use and this is why I made an iPhone Unlock Companies Research.
My top recommendation after this research is iPhoneUnlock.Zone.
They will provide you with a Free IMEI Check before you continue to unlock your iPhone with them and they will give you FULL refund in case of failure!
The IMEI Check will not be free if you want to use only an iCloud Contact Information Service for iCloud Locked iPhones
Leave a comment below with any questions or experiences about iPhone unlocking or any other iPhone issue! I will get back to you ASAP.
Can I unlock sim or iCloud by switching motherboards?