- 1 Can I Unlock AT&T used iPhone?
- 2 IMEI Unlock Providers to Unlock AT&T used iPhone
AT&T is one of the most popular Mobile Networks in the USA, so how to Unlock AT&T used iPhone is also one of the most frequent questions we get!
If you bought a second hand iPhone from an online market or elsewhere and it is SIM Locked or Blacklisted by AT&T, then you are at the right place!
I will show you how to Unlock AT&T used iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5C/6/6+/6s/6s+/SE/7/7+ fast, easy, safe and 100% guaranteed or your money back!
Can I Unlock AT&T used iPhone?
When you decide to buy a refurbished iPhone
- from an online market (like eBay, Amazon or Craigslist)
- from a local store
- from another person (prefer friends and not strangers in the streets)
there is a great risk that the iPhone will be SIM Locked at least! An IMEI Check Service before you bought this pre-owned would
An IMEI Check Service before you bought this pre-owned iPhone would save you INSTANTLY from buying a Network locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone (so think about it the next time you will go for a refurbished iPhone)
Anyway, the damage is done and the iPhone you bought is locked from AT&T!
You can Unlock AT&T used iPhone and I will show you how!
How to Unlock AT&T used iPhone & iPhone Unlocking Methods
If you already made a quick research on Google, you already saw that many sites out there, claiming that they can Unlock AT&T used iPhone!
- Hardware Unlock Method (dangerous, with iOS and Baseband restrictions, it was working until iPhone 4s)
- Software Unlock Method (not permanent but free with iOS & Baseband restrictions, it was working until iOS 6.1.6)
- Free Installation unlocking tools (NOT free and fake. Many of them target your Credit/Debit Card account with Spyware and Malware)
- YouTube Tutorials (Useless but also harmless)
Official IMEI Unlock Method (The only way to Unlock AT&T used iPhone)
Official IMEI Unlock AT&T used iPhone
Factory Official Unlock is the other name of Official IMEI Unlock Method and it will Unlock AT&T used iPhone (or new iPhone) DEFINITELY!
This method is approved by Apple, AT&T and all Carriers worldwide!
This is why it has authorized access to their servers and GSX databases and gets inside them to find your locked iPhone and make it unlocked!
Requirements of Official IMEI Unlock Method
- iPhone IMEI Number (Find your iPhone’s IMEI number)
- iPhone model
- The Carrier which locked the iPhone (in this case is AT&T)
- iPhone Blacklist Status (continue here to learn more about iPhone Blacklist Status)
With Official IMEI Unlock Method:
- You will Unlock AT&T used iPhone PERMANENTLY in 24 to 48 hours (it might take a week if the iPhone was also blacklisted because you will need a Premium IMEI Unlock Service)
- The iPhone Unlock is processed by Apple
- There are no iPhone Model, iOS, Baseband, Carrier or country restrictions (as long as the iPhone is not blacklisted)
- You will be able to use any GSM Mobile Network, in any country after the unlock (as long as the iPhone is not blacklisted)
- No more roaming fees. Use a local SIM card from the places you visit
- You don’t have to download anything, jailbreak your iPhone, modify your iDevice or send your iPhone anywhere
- All iPhone features, iOS Updates and iTunes work normally after the unlock
- If the iPhone was already jailbroken, the Jailbreak Status will remain intact
- Insurance Plan, Apple Warranty or AppleCare+ will remain intact
- After Official IMEI Unlock method Unlock AT&T used iPhone, all you have to do is to unlock your iPhone in iTunes!
Can I Unlock AT&T used iPhone with AT&T?
You could try to Unlock AT&T used iPhone with AT&T but take a look at what you will need:
- The original owner’s name and account number
- Original owner’s phone number
- Original owner’s social security number or password
- Original owner’s finished contract and/or device payment plan
- Of course, the iPhone must not be blacklisted (STOLEN/LOST/PENDING CONTRACT BILLS/FRAUD ACTIVITIES)
- You must be a former or current AT&T subscriber.
- The iPhone must have been active for 60 days minimum with “no past due or unpaid balance.”
- Prepaid iPhones must have been active for six months
If you can handle ALL of these requirements then yes, you can Unlock AT&T used iPhone with AT&T. Good luck!
IMEI Unlock Providers to Unlock AT&T used iPhone
Official IMEI Unlock Method will Unlock AT&T used iPhone at ease but after testing iPhone Unlock Companies and our visitors’ feedback, 2 IMEI Unlock providers stand out!
I strongly advise you to use one of them if you want:
- To use PayPal
- To get a free IMEI Check Service before you Unlock AT&T used iPhone (the money spent on the IMEI Check will be a deposit for the Official IMEI Unlock Service)
- To get a FULL REFUND if they fail to Unlock AT&T used iPhone (rare)
- 24/7 customer support. They will help you with any iPhone Unlocking issue you might have
Follow my advice and you will Unlock AT&T used iPhone in no time.
If you still have questions or issues with iPhone Unlocking, let me know by leaving a comment below! Take care!