- 1 Unlock 8.2 iOS and 8.1.3 iOS versions – Available Methods
- 1.1 Software and Hardware Methods cannot Unlock 8.2 iOS or 8.1.3 iOS versions
- 1.2 Our Tests and Research, showed us that the iPhoneUnlock.Zone provider can unlock any iPhone with any iOS version (Unlock 8.2 iOS version is Supported!):
Apple has released their latest 8.2 iOS version and the most popular question from all iPhone users is, “Should I Unlock my iPhone now or I can Unlock 8.2 iOS after ugrading my iPhone from 8.1.3 or older iOS version?“.
This may sound a complicated thing, but I would like to explain you the unlocking state of both 8.2 and 8.1.3 iOS versions, so you know exactly what are your options and which “unlocking path” will be the best for you.
If you make a research in Google with the term “Unlock 8.2 iOS after upgrading from 8.1.3 iOS version“, the answers will differ depending on the article you will read. This will definitely confuse you, but the answer is much simpler.
After I explain you all the available unlocking methods, and you understand which method can unlock 8.2 iOS and 8.1.3 iOS versions, then you will have your answer!
I can tell from this point of the article, that you can Unlock 8.2 iOS version (AND 8.1.3 iOS version) with the Official IMEI Method. This method is one of the three unlocking methods that you will find after your Google search, but you really need to know how this method works, so you can compare it with the other two methods!
Since the Official IMEI Method is a paid service, many people are trying to offer lower prices for the other unlocking methods, in order to trick people and choose the lower price (Software and Hardware Methods – Which will not unlock 8.2 iOS version) from the higher price (Official IMEI Method – Which will unlock 8.2 iOS version permanently)
If you already know about the Official IMEI Method, you can skip the rest of the article and Unlock 8.2 iOS version for your iPhone (All iPhone models are supported), but just clicking on the following link (Unlock 8.2 iOS version with Official IMEI Method).
Unlock 8.2 iOS and 8.1.3 iOS versions – Available Methods
As I told you before, three available unlocking methods exist, but not all of them are able to Unlock 8.2 iOS version (and 8.1.3 iOS).
For start, let me list you all of them with a a quick comment, so you know from now which one can support an Unlock 8.2 iOS version for your iPhone.
- Software Method (Cannot Unlock 8.2 iOS version or 8.1.3 version)
- Hardware Method (Cannot Unlock 8.2 iOS version or 8.1.3 version)
- Official IMEI Method (Can Unlock 8.2 iOS version and 8.1.3 version)
In the following paragraph I will explain you as simple as possible how the above method works, and why they support or don’t support to Unlock 8.2 iOS and/or 8.1.3 iOS versions.
Software and Hardware Methods cannot Unlock 8.2 iOS or 8.1.3 iOS versions
Again, I need to highlight that the Software and Hardware method CANNOT Unlock 8.2 iOS version (and 8.1.3 iOS) and below I will explain you WHY they cannot, so you can avoid getting scammed!
SOFTWARE METHOD – Cannot Unlock 8.2 iOS version:
The Software method is basically a hack; it exploits bugs that can be found in the iOS and tricks your Mobile Network that your iPhone is unlocked. It requires a jailbroken iPhone (at the moment 8.2 iOS cannot be jailbroken) and the Ultrasn0w application that can be found in Cydia (An application similar to AppStore, that supports installing and downloading third-party applications that are not allowed from AppStore). It may sound very easy to implement and many people might try to go for it, but here comes the bad news. Even if the latest iOS version could be jailbroken, you need to take into account if the Ultrasn0w application supports your iOS and iPhone model. Unfortunately, Ultrasn0w application hasn’t been updated for many years, and it only supports up to 6.1.6 iOS version and up to iPhone 4 (With 01.59.00 baseband). The conclusion is that the Software Method cannot Unlock 8.2 iOS version and in fact it cannot unlock iOS 7 and above versions, and iPhone 4 and above iPhone models. Stay way from websites and online companies that offer a Software Unlock 8.2 iOS version, because you will get scammed and lose your money!
HARDWARE METHOD – Cannot Unlock 8.2 iOS version:
The Hardware Method is using a similar “philosophy“, because it is trying to exploit hardware AND software bugs. It is a specially designed SIM-Card that you need to squeeze inside your SIM-Tray with the SIM-Card you want to use. Apart from the fact that this may cause slight damages to your iPhone, the unlocking results are not guaranteed. This is not a free method, and it only supports specific iOS versions and specific iPhone models. If you upgrade your iPhone to a newer iOS version, then the unlock will not work anymore (If it worked in the first place). The user feedback is terrible for the Hardware Method, like failure to unlock, low voice quality and constant reboots. We highly recommend to stay away from all hardware methods, because it cannot Unlock 8.2 iOS version (or 8.1.3 iOS).
Official IMEI Unlock 8.2 iOS and 8.1.3 versions
Now, lets come to an unlocking method that can actually Unlock 8.2 iOS version, and in fact it can unlock ANY iOS version and ANY iPhone model.
The first thing you should know is that this unlocking method is a paid service, and the price depends on the Mobile Network that blocks your iPhone.
How the Official IMEI Method works:
The locked or unlocked status of your iPhones can be found in Apple’s and Mobile Networks databases and this is exactly where this method is focusing on. The Official IMEI Method is approved by Apple and all Mobile Networks and even Barack Obama (President of USA) declared it as the only legitimate unlocking solution! By ordering an Official IMEI Unlock, you are able to mark your iPhone’s IMEI number into those databases (Apple’s and Mobile Networks) as unlocked. This allows you to use ANY future iOS version and baseband, which means that your iPhone is permanently unlocked. It does not matter what iOS version and what iPhone model you want to unlock; you simply must know what Mobile Network has marked your iPhone locked.
So, you have two options:
- You can update to the latest iOS version and then Unlock 8.2 iOS version with the Official IMEI Method!
- You can Unlock your current iOS version and then update to the latest iOS version and keep your iPhone unlocked!
Our Tests and Research, showed us that the iPhoneUnlock.Zone provider can unlock any iPhone with any iOS version (Unlock 8.2 iOS version is Supported!):
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory Unlock can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means they can unlock any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed , or your money back.