- 1 Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version – What methods exist?
- 1.1 Software and Hardware Methods will not Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version
- 1.2 Our Tests and Research, showed us that the iPhoneUnlock.Zone provider can unlock any iPhone with any iOS version:
For all those people that want to try out the new iOS 8.1.3 version, please reschedule it for a few minutes later, and keep on reading this post.
If you are interested into more specific topics, check the links below:
- Unlock 8.2 iOS after upgrading from 8.1.3 iOS version
- Unlock 8.1.3 version with Ultrasn0w and Official IMEI Method
It might save you from a lot of time updating your iPhone to 8.1.3 iOS version or even from totally ruining your jailbreak and/or unlock. Just to make clear, you can Unlock 8.1.3 iOS for all iPhone models: iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6+, with the Official IMEI Method (Click to Unlock 8.1.3 iOS for all iPhone models) if you already know about this method.
Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version – What methods exist?
In order to Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version, first you must determine what methods are available, which of them will actually Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version and from where to get that kind of service.
All available Unlocking Methods:
- Software Method (Cannot Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version)
- Hardware Method (Cannot Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version)
- Official IMEI Method (Will Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version, depending on the Network you want to unlock)
Software and Hardware Methods will not Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version
It is very important to emphasize that, the SOFTWARE and HARDWARE methods CANNOT Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version!
This method can only be applied only to iDevices that are jailbroken, which means that since the 8.1.3 iOS version cannot be jailbroken (Apple patched ALL the exploits), the Software Method will not Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version.
This method is pretty similar with the Software, because it is trying to exploit bugs as well. It does not require a jailbroken iDevice, but it needs a specific iOS and baseband version (Also, not all iPhone models are supported). You have to purchase a specially designed SIM-Card, and squeeze it with the one you are planning to use. Unfortunately, it does not support the latest iOS version, and also its results are not very good (Many people reported Low voice quality, sudden drops during phonecalls and failure to unlock their iPhone).
Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version with Official IMEI Method
As I told you in the beginning, the Official IMEI Method is the only verified and tested method that can Unlock 8.1.3 iOS version, regardless your iPhone model and its jailbreak status.
Apple and all Mobile Networks approve this unlocking method, and it has nothing to do with the two previous methods. It only focuses to the Mobile Network that blocks your iPhone, and by providing your IMEI number, this method will be able to whitelist it in Apple’s databases and mark it as unlocked.
Our Tests and Research, showed us that the iPhoneUnlock.Zone provider can unlock any iPhone with any iOS version:
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory Unlock can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means they can unlock any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed , or your money back.