Welcome to the UK iPhone Unlock page of UltraSnow. Here you will find how to unlock an iPhone in the United Kingdom and use any SIM Card you want worldwide.
The good news is that you don’t have to spend hundreds of pounds in order to do so but use the Mobile Network’s SIM Unlock Policy to your advantage.
UK Mobile Networks
Despite the fact that more than 70 million people live in the UK, there are only four major Mobile Networks and all others are simply MVNOs.
So when you want to unlock an iPhone in the UK, you will have to deal with the following Carriers:
- Three (3)
All your UK iPhone Unlock options at the moment
It makes no difference if you bought a brand new iPhone or you purchased a refurbished iDevice because SIM Unlocking is achievable for both. Of course, it is way easier to unlock a new iPhone (or you think so) but there is only a right way and many wrong ones.
If you do a quick Google Search you may believe that there are literally hundreds of iPhone Unlock Solutions but unfortunately, this is just an illusion.
- Any kind of iPhone Unlock Software you may come across is simply a scam and the worst ones target your private data with Malware and other viruses
- The Hardware iPhone Unlock Solution work on older iPhone models but you really don’t want to use one of them, not only because they have a 40% maximum success rate but mostly because they can damage or even destroy your iDevice
- The UK iPhone IMEI Unlock Solution is certainly the real thing but it is extremely expensive, especially for the latest iPhone models
Basically, these are your option right now but there is one more that nobody wants you to know about. The UK iPhone Unlock Request.
The best way for permanent UK iPhone Unlock
Every Cellular Network has its own iPhone Unlock Policy. This gives you the possibility to get in touch with the locking Carrier and ask to remove the SIM Lock from your iPhone. But this is not so simple.
With various requirements, technical terms, different unlocking departments, paperwork and so much more, UK Mobile Networks do everything they can to stop you from unlocking your iPhone.
And of course, any IMEI Unlock Provider will tell you that Factory Unlocking is the only thing you can do! Right?All you need to do is to follow the process below and you might even manage to unlock your iPhone in the UK and of course, worldwide for free and start using any SIM Card you want!
- IMEI Check your iPhone and find out:
- which Cellular Network locked it
- if your device is eligible for UK iPhone Unlock Request with the locking Network
- other hidden issues that might void the unlock process or need to be solved first
- We gathered the iPhone Unlock Policies from the 4 major UK Carriers and you can find them below
- If you believe that your iPhone can be unlocked through the Mobile Network which is blocking it there will be a link with the right SIM Unlocking Department
- If your iPhone is not compatible with the Network Unlock Policy of your Carrier then you can use the assistance of iPhone Unlock experts to negotiate with them in your place
- If negotiations fail or your iPhone has another issue which voids the UK iPhone Unlock Request, you will be suggested a verified iPhone Unlock Solution
The benefits of UK iPhone Unlock Request
There is no need to limit yourself in using only one Wireless Network with your iPhone.
- First of all, UltraSnow is giving you a chance to fight back and maybe unlock your iPhone on your own
- The IMEI Check part is the most crucial since it is the only way to make sure that your iPhone can be unlocked and how
- If you choose to use iPhone Unlock Experts’ help, instead of spending 150£ or more on a Factory Unlock Service you might not even need and wait for 10 to 15 days to complete, this way will do it in 3 days maximum with Carrier’s blessings and it costs way less
UK Mobile Networks and their iPhone Unlock Policies
- EE pay monthly iPhone
- The iPhone must be simlocked to EE
- You must be the account holder for the iPhone and phone number
- At least 6 months spent on contract
- No pending contract bills
- Blacklisted iPhones are not accepted
- Pay as you go iPhone
- The iPhone must be registered to EE (Call 150)
- Second-hand iPhone
- More than six months locked to EE
- The refurbished iPhone cannot be blacklisted
EE iPhone SIM Unlock Services Cost
- Pay monthly iPhone: £8.99 in contract OR free out of contract
- Pay as you go iPhone: Free (if bought directly with EE by the requester) OR £8.99
- Refurbished iPhone: £8.99
- EE small business iPhone: £8.99
All iPhones are SIM Unlocked within 3-10 days.
Pay as you go iPhones sold directly by EE after 1 September 2015 will be unlocked automatically after 18 months.
Go to https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/device-unlock or call 150 (EE iPhone) or 0800 956 6000 (landline or non-EE phone) to make an iPhone SIM Unlock Request to EE
- SIM Locked by O2
- No unpaid bills and keep paying your monthly tariff
- Blacklisted iPhone won’t be unlocked by O2
No matter if you are a Pay Monthly Customer, a Pay As You Go Customer or a Business Customer, O2 will unlock your iPhone for free as long as it is compatible for SIM Unlocking.
- The iPhone is locked by Vodafone
- The iPhone you want to unlock is not blacklisted
- No pending contract Bills. The 3 last bills must be paid off and up to date.
- Only 3 iPhone unlocks per year
- Using a Vodafone phone number in the iPhone you want to unlock for more than 30 days
Vodafone SIM Deactivation Services are free for personal and small business customers.
If your iPhone can be unlocked by Vodafone go to this link and make a Vodafone Unlock Code Request.
- Are at least 30 days into Three contract
- have paid your first bill
- No past due dates
- No Blacklisted iPhone Status
All iPhones that were bought directly from Three after 1 January 2014 are already unlocked.
It will cost you £15.32 to make a Three iPhone SIM Unlock Request and it usually takes 1-6 days.
Find out more about iPhone SIM Unlocking here
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1