- 1 Cleaning a bad ESN iPhone from Sprint
- 2 Step 3: SIM Unlocking a Blacklisted Sprint iPhone
Sprint USA is one of the most popular Wireless Networks in the USA with more than 59 million customers and this is why you can easily find thousands of refurbished Sprint iPhones on online markets like eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, etc. Unfortunately, when you decide to buy a used iPhone there is always the danger of buying a SIM Locked one and things can get worse if the iPhone is also blacklisted. However, there is no need to panic there are ways to Sprint iPhone Bad ESN Repair and this is what this article is all about. Enjoy.
What is Bad ESN?
The ESN is the electronic serial number assigned to your iPhone and is used with CDMA iPhones. Basically, it is the same with IMEI number of a GSM iPhone. So, it all have to do with the Mobile Network you are using and Sprint is a CSMA Wireless Network. A bad ESN means you can’t activate an iPhone on your current Mobile Network or any other Network because the iPhone is blacklisted.
ESN = IMEI
Why Sprint iPhone ESN gets bad
There are 5 reasons behind iPhone’s Blacklist Status:
- When is reported as Lost or Stolen to Sprint by its original owner
- When the iPhone was involved in fraud or illegal activities
- When there was an insurance claim and the iPhone was replaced.
- When an iPhone’s IMEI number was replaced by Apple (this usually happens when the iPhone was replaced due to a hardware issue)
- When there are contract bills left unpaid to Sprint
As soon as one of the above applies, the iPhone will get its IMEI number blacklisted (aka bad ESN) and it won’t work with any Carrier from now on. So, what happens if you bought a blacklisted Sprint iPhone? Is there a Sprint iPhone Bad ESN Repair Solution?
Cleaning a bad ESN iPhone from Sprint
In the next lines, you will find out everything about Blacklisted iPhone Unlock. Follow these pieces of advice and nothing will go wrong with the iPhone Unlocking Procedure.
Step 1: IMEI Checking the Blacklisted Sprint iPhone
You already made the first mistake and bought a second-hand iPhone without using an IMEI Check Service. This would save you from trouble at first place but remains extremely crucial even now because you need to make sure that your Sprint iPhone is eligible for SIM Unlocking and that nothing will spoil the unlock process.
The iPhone IMEI Check Service requires only an iPhone’s IMEI number (check out here how to find it) in order to reveal:
On top of that, the IMEI Check will also expose why your Sprint iPhone was blacklisted and this will judge the outcome of the Blacklisted iPhone Unlocking Service.
Step 2: Repair the iPhone with Sprint Unblacklisting Service
We want to Carrier Unlock a Sprint iPhone with Bad ESN here is the thing: The Sprint iPhone remains blacklisted inside the country it was blacklisted at first place (and maybe a couple of other neighboring countries if they share their blacklists).
- If the iPhone was blacklisted for pending contract bills to Sprint, then you will be able to use ALL GSM Networks worldwide, except Sprint, after the unlocking process.
- If the iPhone was blacklisted for any other reason, you will be able to use all GSM Networks worldwide but you won’t be able to use any Carrier inside the country it was blacklisted or maybe a few more after the unlock procedure.
When an iPhone is blacklisted by Sprint inside the USA, it will be also blacklisted inside Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Brazil.
If you are unlucky and live in one of these countries where the iPhone remains blacklisted or you want to use Sprint USA at all cost, you will need to remove the Sprint iPhone’s Blacklist Status before you carrier unlock your Sprint iPhone with the Unbar/Unblacklist Sprint Service!
This service will clean your iPhone’s IMEI number and from now on, you will be able to use this blacklisted iPhone inside these countries, after the unlocking procedure.
Step 3: SIM Unlocking a Blacklisted Sprint iPhone
Now that we are sure that the Bad ESN Sprint iPhone can be unlocked and there are no iPhone Hidden issues that can void the unlocking procedure with the iPhone IMEI Check Service and removed the Blacklist Status with the Unblacklist/Unbar Sprint Service, it’s time to Network Unlock the Blacklisted Sprint iPhone with a Premium IMEI Unlock Service (aka Factory Premium Unlock). This service is an advanced version of Factory Unlock and it was developed specially for blacklisted iPhones.
Premium IMEI Requirements are:
The Blacklisted Sprint iPhone’s IMEI Number
- The iPhone model
- The Carrier that Blacklisted and simlocked the iPhone
- The iPhone’s Blacklist Status
Since there are no iPhone model, iOS Version, Baseband or Mobile Network limitations, Factory Premium Unlock will use this info and track down your iPhone inside Apple’s GSX Database and SIM unlock your Blacklisted Sprint iPhone, permanently.
You were looking for Sprint iPhone Bad ESN Repair and this is what you got! If you still have questions, request expert help and we will email you ASAP with the right solution to your issue. Until next time, take care iPhone Unlockers!
This post is all about:
- iphone 7 sprint cleaning (2)
- unlock iphone sprint free 2018 (1)
- trouble free unless the 333069 (1)