The last weekend Pangu made its miracle and provide us the brand new jailbreaking tool for iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3. There are pros and cons with Pangu’s tool. One of the most notable is that you need a windows PC or a Mac that can run Windows using Bootcamp or some other virtual machine. But this is not an actual problem because thanx to an iOS developer is now possible to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC. I will show how to do that in the following article. I will give you the step by step ”Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC” guide. Get ready to jailbreak, using Safari!
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC and everything about it.
I wad starting to worry if Pangu could manage to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 but without a warning I woke up yesterday morning and Pangu tool was there for me to download it with a twist: You can now Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC.
Unfortunately the new Pangu’s tool that you can use to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC or with your computer has also quite a few drawbacks in both cases:
- There is only a Chinese version at the moment. I am sure that pretty soon English and other language versions will be available
- You need Windows to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 when you are using a PC ( this won’t be a problem for us, after this ”Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC” guide)
- It supports only 64- bit iDevices and only them. For the time being iPhone 5 and iPhone 5C are not supported. Maybe this will change in the future but don’t keep high hopes about it!
- It is a semi-untethered jailbreak. This means that every single time that your iPhone will be powered down or rebooted, you will have to reapet the procedure that I’m about to show you all over again!
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC: iDevices Compatibility
Tre aren’t much to say here. You must have one of following iDevices to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC
- iPhone SE / 6s+ / 6s / 6+ / 6 / 5s
- iPad Pro / Air 2 / Air / mini 4 / mini 3
- iPod touch 6G
The ”Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC” step by step guide.
28-7-2016. Article Update: The iOS 9.2-9.3.3 Jailbreak using Safari is unavailable at the moment. Apple managed to revoke the Pangu-PP App’s certificates for Safari and all the other web browsers. iOS Developers are already working on fixing it. Until then you have to jailbreak iOS 9.2-9.3.3 using a Windows PC or Mac.
This ”Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC” is really a lifesaver because as I already told you whenever your iPhone needs to reboot or you run out of battery (God forbid if you are playing Pokemon Go at the same time) the Jailbreak is gone. If you don’t have a Windows PC around you this Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC method will help you restore your iPhone everywhere! If you can’t do it on your first try don’t be disappointed. Continue trying until you get the job done! So without any further delay let’s start Jailbreaking:
- Download and install iOS 9.3.3 on your iDevice. It is the best available at the moment.
- Disable ”Find My iPhone” and passcode to maximize your chances to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC
- Launch Safari on your iDevice
- You will see an Install button. Tap it and wait for Pangu-PP app to be installed.
- After a while the Pangu-PP app icon will be available on your Home screen
- Leave for now. Let’s go to your Settings app > General > Device Management
- Now you are seeing a Profile. Tap on it
- There is a blue Trust button now. Tap on it
- Now a red Trust button made its appearance. Tap on it
- Now that the profile is successfully trusted head back to your Home screen
- Tap on the Pangu-PP icon and launch the app.
- It tells you to allow to send you Notification. Do it. Tap on the OK button
- There is a circle in the middle of the app. Tap on it and it will immediate become a text line
- Put your iPhone to sleep by pressing one time the Lock Button. You are now looking at a ”storage getting full” prompt and something below in Chinese
- Wait for a while. Your iPhone will reboot. Don’t worry. This is why Cydia was being installed. Now that your iPhone is back on look at you Home screen: A Cydia icon has appeared!
- Tap on the Cydia icon and Cydia will lanch. From now on you will be able to download jailbreak tweaks!
- Congrats! You have managed to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC successfully!
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC is cool. But do I need Jailbreaking to Unlock an iPhone
In my opinion it is easier to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without PC than using one. I can’t say I’m satisfied 100% with the first available jailbreaking tool but I am sure that many issues will be fixed in the following weeks But if you buy a used iPhone with iOS 9.3.3 and discover that it is locked you should always remember one thing:
You can Unlock any iPhone Model, any iOS version & any Baseband using ONLY an Official IMEI Unlock Service