iPhone Locked to any carrier or mobile network? If you are reading this, then this post is for you.
The question you might be asking is “Is this dude for real?” Well I can tell you this for sure,
so many iPhones locked around the globe to a carrier or mobile network and so many iPhone users do not know have no idea how to fix this problem. Others have spent hundreds of dollars trying to unlock their iPhones.
Who is this post meant for? If you have been trying to switch to another carrier and you probably tried fixing another sim card into your iPhone, you should continue reading this.
What is a Mobile Network?
According to Wikipedia, a mobile network operator or MNO, also known as a wireless service provider, wireless carrier, cellular company, or mobile network carrier, is a provider of services wireless communications that owns or controls all the elements necessary to sell and deliver services to an end user including radio spectrum allocation, wireless network infrastructure, back haul infrastructure, billing, customer care, provisioning computer systems and marketing and repair organizations. An MNO may also sell access to network services at wholesale rates to mobile virtual network operators.
Things to Consider When Selecting a Carrier or Mobile Network
When Selecting a specific wireless carrier or mobile network, it as important as picking a phone. The provider, after all, delivers the network that makes your handset work. And since you end up paying a healthy amount for that benefit, there’s no point in sticking with a bad user experience. If you have an iPhone locked by any carrier or mobile network, there’s a solution.
So what are those things we consider when selecting a carrier or mobile network?
1. Coverage is the most important aspect when selecting a mobile network, you wouldn’t do much without a good signal on your phone.
2. Data speeds, oh! This one sounds fun, a lot of phone users go for data speeds but you should note that without a good coverage, you should expect much data speeds.
3. Another thing to consider is your service plan, contract or subscription (in most countries). It is a major component to consider when selecting a mobile network because it dictates how much you would stay with your carrier, how data you will get, and how much you will pay or spend.
4. Your phone plays a key part also, if you have set your heart on buying a particular phone that’s available with only one carrier, well I can tell you this for sure, if saw something I really liked I would definitely go for it. You can buy your iPhone if its available with one carrier and if you decide that you do not need the mobile network or carrier any longer, there is a great solution; you can unlock your iPhone with UnlockSpector. It’s easy and very fast, all you need to do is provide your IMEI number and check the status of your iPhone.
5. And finally another thing to consider is “Customer Service”, though a lot of consumers sing the praises of different carriers, there are no guarantees. So all you can do is make your choice, hope for the best, and be your own advocate if you aren’t pleased.
Is Your iPhone Locked, How do you unlock it?
Is your iPhone Locked, in my experience, the issue with iPhone lock is worldwide, I traveled overseas and I bought an iPhone,but I returned home I noticed I couldn’t use my iPhone with any mobile network in my country and I had to run around to get it unlocked. I visited a phone repair shop and I asked the guy if he could unlock my iPhone and he smiled and said yes, he tore my iPhone apart try to UNLOCK it, and I remember telling him that the iPhone wasn’t faulty but only needed to be unlocked.
At the end of it all I picked up my iPhone and left because this guy had no clue what he was doing. I read so many articles about purchasing unlock codes online so I decided to try it out. Although I did a lot of research to find the right solution, in the end I found I could do a Full iPhone IMEI Check.
The results were fast and accurate, I even got an online report on my iPhone status and saw details about my iPhone I wouldn’t ordinarily see.
Is your iPhone Locked? Here are the steps I took to unlock my iPhone:
– I visited UnlockSpector and typed in my iPhone IMEI number which you can get by going to your Settings – General – About – Get IMEI
– Typed in my email address and clicked Check My iPhone
– I received all the information I needed to select the right unlock
– I ordered the unlock and got my iPhone permanently unlocked with a factory IMEI unlock
I got my iPhone activated and restored, I also discovered I could use it with ANY Carrier or Mobile Network forever
If your iPhone is locked, I suggest you do a Full iPhone IMEI Status Check
Have fun unlocking.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: