Apple announced the new iPhone X.
- Edge to edge, top to bottom.
- Glass in front and the back same as strong as iPhone 8.
- Water and dust resistant.
- Space gray and silver.
- Super Retina Display
- Quality responsiveness and efficiency.
- 5.8 inches. 2436×1125 resolution.
- 458 ppi
- OLED tech
- Great contract high resolution thinness, Brightness, wide color color accuracy.
- HDR display, Dolby vision.
- 1 million to 1 contrast ratio
- 3D touch
- True tone
- Tap on the screen to wake up
- No Home button
- Swipe up to go to Home Screen (Anywhere)
- Swipe up and pause to multitask
- Siri: Side button to talk to Siri
- Unlocking: Just look at it, to recognize you. Face ID!
- TrueDepth camera system to recognize you, even in the dark.
- Extremely high security
- Attention awareness
- Adapts over time
- Works with Apple Pay and thirdparty apps
- Infrared camera, illuminator, Front camera, dot projector, sensors and Speaker.
- 1 in 1000000 for a random person to unlock your iPhone X with your “evil twin”
- Animojis are supported!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: