- 1 Before my research about iPhone Unlock Companies
- 2 Summary of ”iPhone Unlock Companies” research
Let’s dive into the rabbit hole of iPhone Unlock Companies! I spend so much time of my life in searching and testing iPhone Unlock Methods and iPhone Check Services. In the end, I learned about the right unlocking and checking tools: The IMEI Unlock Method and the IMEI Check Service! But these powerful methods can go to hell if you don’t choose one of the best iPhone Unlock Companies. Of course, there are scammers among them and some of the will try to take your money without unlocking your iPhone in the end. So I made an extensive research about iPhone Unlock Companies and here is what I found.
Before my research about iPhone Unlock Companies
Before starting my research about iPhone Unlock Companies I had to choose the right iPhone Unlock Method first! My weapon of choice was IMEI Unlock Method. It was my first move because:
- Software and Hardware Unlock Methods don’t work anymore. Software Unlock Method is free but it can unlock up to iOS 6.1.6. Hardware Unlock Method is dangerous for iPhone damages with 30% success ratio and the last iPhone model it was used was iPhone 4s
- ALL Free iPhone Unlock Services are FAKE. In fact, they will probably ask you for money in the end and your iPhone will remain LOCKE! Total Scam!
- IMEI Unlock Method also known as Factory Unlock Method can unlock any iPhone model, any iOS version, any baseband, any Carrier PERMANENTLY! It is the only iPhone Unlocking Method approved by Apple and all Mobile Networks worldwide and this is the reason it has access to their GSX databases and servers! From there it changes an iPhone’s Lock Status from Locked to UNLOCKED, once and for all!
It only needs:
1) The iPhone IMEI number (dial *#06#)
2) The iPhone model
3) The Mobile Network that the iPhone is Locked onto
4) The iPhone’s BlackList Status
All these info and any other iPhone’s hidden issue can be easily and instantly acquired with an iPhone IMEI Check Service
Where I based my research about iPhone Unlock Companies
I’ve done a similar research about iPhone Unlock Companies a couple of years ago so I knew how to test them. So these are my ”iPhone Unlock Companies” research foundations:
- I used a Network locked iPhone 6s and a fully unlocked iPhone 5s
- I pretended that I knew nothing about iPhone unlocking
- I chose 10 iPhone Unlock Companies
- I tested them for Customer Support, Speed of services, Succesful iPhone Unlocking, satisfied customer reviews from other sites and of course prices
Needless to say, I won’t say which ones disappointed me or tried to scam me because that would be black advertising. In fact, I am not trying to sell you anything but to show you how to choose the right IMEI Unlock Service provider. And this is why I will tell you only the name of the iPhone Unlock Company I have chosen!
This is what my research about iPhone Unlock Companies showed
- Only 6 out of 10 iPhone Unlock Companies responded!
- One of them tried to scam me. I suspected them from their short answers and their refusal to explain more things to me about the iPhone unlocking process. I gave the fully unlocked iPhone 5s. They offered to check my iPhone with an IMEI check service for ”free” and the said that it was SIM-Locked and Blacklisted!
- 4 of them were legitimate but:
– their customer support was not satisfactory
– they didn’t explain to me the IMEI Unlock process
– I was not satisfied with their prices
– I asked about them in forums and other blogs and most people told me that their services were really slow
- There is only one iPhone Unlock Company left and this is the one I choose iPhoneUnlock.Zone!
Why I singled out iPhoneUnlock.Zone among the other 10 iPhone Unlock Companies?
This iPhone Unlock Company was all I was asking for and met all my conditions:
- Their Customer support was superb. They explained to me all about iPhone Unlocking
- They told me straight from the start that I will get my money back in case of unlocking failure
- I also pretended to be someone else and gave the unlocked 5s. They immediately told me that the iPhone was unlocked (of course, I had to pay a few bucks for an IMEI Check Service but that’s the way it is if you want to unlock your iPhone successfully)
- They unlocked my Network Locked iPhone 6s in 36 hours and with the best possible price.
- I checked them on Sitejabber and found amazing and real satisfied customer testimonials!
Summary of ”iPhone Unlock Companies” research
I did my best and found the iPhone IMEI Unlock Service Provider that suits me: iPhoneUnlock.Zone. This is why it is the only iPhone Unlock Company that I strongly suggest to all my friends and Unlock.Ultrasnow.EU visitors! So if you want to unlock your iPhone successfully and without getting conned:
Prefer iPhoneUnlock.Zone to unlock your iPhone.
They offered me, my best iPhone unlocking experience!
If you have any question about iPhone Unlocking don’t forget that I am always here to answer them ASAP. All it takes is a comment bellow! Take care!