iPhone iCloud Check is the most decisive piece of information of an iPhone’s Lock Status. If you are thinking about buying a used iPhone online or you want to iCloud Unlock an iPhone you already purchased then, you really need to determine the real iCloud Status among everything else.
Use an iPhone iCloud Check and avoid Activation Lock Risk
iPhone iCloud Check is, in my opinion, the most important kind of check before you buy a used iPhone. There are various solutions for the simlock and Blacklisted iPhones but if you buy an iCloud Locked iPhone then, things won’t be so easy.
An iCloud Locked iPhone is stuck on the Activation Lock Screen and you won’t be able to bypass it unless you have the original owner’s Apple ID and Password.
Many sites claim they can remove the iCloud Lock but the reality is totally different.
What is the iPhone iCloud Check?
An iPhone iCloud Check Service will reveal if Find My iPhone is ON or OFF and the iCloud Status of your iPhone.
- If Find My iPhone is OFF then, the iCloud Status is also OFF and iCloud Lock won’t be an issue for you
- If Find My iPhone is ON then, the iPhone is certainly iCloud Locked. But in this case, the iCloud State can be:
- LOST: The iPhone is reported as LOST to iCloud Database by the original owner
- ERASED: The original owner erased iPhone’s data and settings
- LOST & ERASED
- CLEAN: The iPhone is not LOST or ERASED
Before buying a used iPhone
There are many refurbished iPhone deals online but our experience taught us that the most impressive ones are usually iCloud Locked iPhones under disguise.
The iPhone iCloud Check gives you the ability to verify an iPhone’s Find My iPhone and iCloud Status remotely and with precision.
Before iCloud Unlocking a used iPhone
As already mentioned, if you try to remove the iCloud Lock with any kind of software which promises 100% guaranteed success, then I am sorry of being the bearer of bad news but it won’t happen.
Your only choices are Apple Support or the original owner.
- Apple Support won’t unlock an iPhone unless the iCloud Status is CLEAN
- The original owner is always the best choice and if there is no message on the Activation Lock Screen then, there are ways to find him
For more information check our iCloud Unlock Guide.
iPhone iCloud Check is just a fraction of a Full IMEI Check Service. Knowing the iCloud Status of an iPhone is awesome but there are so many other issues that can prevent you from using it.
Needless to say that Free iPhone iCloud Checkers should be avoided at all cost since none of them provide you with accurate results.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: