- 1 How to Unlock iPhone 7 with IMEI Carrier Unlock
- 1.1 Why use an iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock Service
- 1.2 Which method to choose for iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
- 1.3 Official IMEI Unlock Method & iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
- 1.4 What about used iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock?
- 2 Summary of iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
iPhone 7 is the latest iPhone model and with iOS 10, Apple is getting to a new era! But when you buy a new iPhone it gets locked to the Carrier you will sign a contract and this means that you can use only this Mobile Network’s SIM cards and only inside your country. But you don’t have to put up with this because iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock is 100% available with an IMEI Unlock Method.
How to Unlock iPhone 7 with IMEI Carrier Unlock
In this article I will show you:
- Why use an iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
- Why IMEI Unlock Method is the only way for iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
- What you need to check BEFORE iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock, especially if the iPhone 7 is refurbished
You can use this knowledge to unlock any iPhone, new or used!
Why use an iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock Service
When you are owning an unlocked iPhone 7 and SIM lock is no longer a problem
- You can use any Mobile Network’s SIM card in your country
- You can take your iPhone with you when you travel abroad and use local SIM cards from the places you visit without any limitation
- You can search for a better contract with another Carrier before the ending of your previous contract (keep in mind that you will still have to pay the previous contract’s bills otherwise your iPhone will get blacklisted)
- When and if you decide to sell your iPhone 7 you will do so at the highest price
iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock will give you all these awesome abilities and possibilities!
Which method to choose for iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
When you are ”new” to iPhone Unlocking, a google search shows that there are many ways for iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock but read the next lines carefully because there is only one way to unlock an iPhone 7: The IMEI Unlock Method!
Software installation & iPhone 7 Carrier Unlocking
Dangerous and useless. Most times these sites tell you that they offer their services for free but in the end, you will have to pay for 30 USD (there are different prices for every country) They will tell you to download a ”special” software to unlock your iPhone but it won’t. Losing $30 is not the end of the world but this software might also contain viruses, malware or spyware and because these services only support credit/debit card payment, your account might be in grave danger.
Software Installation won’t accomplish iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
Jailbreaking-Software Method & iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
This method has nothing to do with software installation! It was working up to iOS 6.1.6 and free versions existed. But the days of this method are way over!
Jailbreaking-Software Method won’t accomplish iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
Hardware Method & Carrier Unlock iPhone 7
The most hateful iPhone unlocking Method ever. You had to trust somebody with your iPhone in order to create a custom SIM card to be placed with the Carrier’s SIM card you wanted to use inside the SIM tray.
With 30% success rate, spoiling Apple Warranty, damaging the iPhone, sudden drops while talking on the phone, sound distortions and many more issues, Hardware method is the most infamous of all! The good thing is that it ”works” up to iPhone 4s, so your iPhone 7 is safe from this method
Hardware Method won’t accomplish iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
YouTube videos and iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
I watched many of them with extreme caution and curiosity. Unfortunately, you can’t unlock your iPhone 7 with any of them because all they are showing is someone browsing through iPhone settings, iTunes and every now and then restarting the iPhone. Nothing will happen to your iPhone but you will spend time for nothing.
Stick with the YouTube Funny Cats videos we all loved because YouTube Videos won’t accomplish iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock!
Official IMEI Unlock Method & iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
When you want your iPhone 7 Carrier Unlocked, Official IMEI Unlock Method is the only one working 100%.
This method is also one of the first ones but the big difference is that it is recognized by Apple and All Carriers around the world and this is the reason it never stopped working!
Official IMEI Unlock Method uses:
- iPhone 7’s IMEI number (How to find the iPhone’s IMEI number)
- The iPhone’s model (iPhone 7)
- The Mobile Network that locks your iPhone 7
- The iPhone 7’s Blacklist Status
With this info, IMEI Unlock Method tracks down an iPhone 7’s IMEI number in the GSX databases of Apple and in all Carrier’s servers and changes the iPhone 7’s Lock Status to UNLOCKED!
Advantages of Official IMEI Unlock Method:
- Unlocks ALL iPhones, ALL Mobile Networks, ALL iOS versions and All Baseband Worldwide
- You will know that your iPhone 7 is unlocked because in the end you will sync your iPhone 7 to iTunes and there you will get the message that your iPhone 7 is truly unlocked! Of course, you can use iTunes properly
- Updating to any iOS is available for you
What about used iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock?
IMEI Unlock Method is still the only way but things get complicated because a second hand iPhone except Network Locked can also be
- iCloud Locked
- Dangerous due to secret issues like Insurance Claims, Replacement or Apple Warranty that might make your iPhone useless or spoil the IMEI Unlocking process
- A combination above or ALL
This is why when you are not the original owner you should always check BEFORE you unlock your used iPhone!
Use an iPhone IMEI Check Service to get an IMEI Check report with this info below. You will only need the iPhone’s IMEI number!
Now you can use an IMEI Unlock Method because you have all the necessary info and on top of that you know what Unlock service you will need.
Next time use an IMEI Check Service before you buy a refurbished iPhone and you won’t need an IMEI unlock service!
Summary of iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock
iPhone 7 Carrier Unlock is 100% successful when you know the right way to do it:
#1. Check your iPhone 7 with an IMEI Check Service especially when you are not the original owner, to collect all necessary info and avoid iPhone Unlocking failure
#2. Carrier Unlock your iPhone 7 with an Official IMEI Unlock Method. You can also use this method for Blacklisted iPhones
Let us know if you have any questions, suggestions or problems with iPhone unlocking. All you have to do is to leave a comment below and UnlockUltrasnow Team will get back to you ASAP. Take care!