- 1 iOS 8.2 Unlock – Available Methods
- 1.1 Software and Hardware method will not support an iOS 8.2 Unlock
- 1.2 Order an Official IMEI Unlock for permanent results through iPhoneUnlock.Zone
Welcome to the iOS 8.2 Unlock area, where you will be able to unlock your iPhone with permanent results.
For Unlocking 8.2 iOS version follow the steps below:
- From a Trusted IMEI Unlock Provider
- Choose your iPhone model
- Type your IMEI number
- Choose the Network you want to Unlock
If you are interested into more specific topics, please check the links below:
The only requirements from your end is to know the IMEI number of your iPhone and the Mobile Network (Carrier) that blocks it (First you need to check if your iPhone is Locked/Unlocked through UnlockSpector.com).
The method that is being used for all iOS 8.2 iPhones is called Official IMEI Method.
Our Tests and Research, showed us that the Official IMEI Method can unlock any iPhone with any iOS version (Including 8.2 iOS version):
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory Unlock can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means they can unlock any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed , or your money back.
UnlockSpector.com is our Recommendation
With the latest iOS 8.2 version that Apple is getting ready to release, many questions were made about the unlocking status of that firmware.
If you are planning to update your iPhone to the iOS 8.2 version and you already have an Official IMEI Unlock, then you have nothing to fear. You will be able to operate your iPhone to ANY iOS version, including the iOS 8.2. If you already know what Official IMEI Method is, you can Unlock your iPhone now and then use iOS 8.2 version when Apple releases it!
iOS 8.2 Unlock – Available Methods
For now you will not find any methods if you make an online search, but generally there are three methods that can unlock an iPhone. Read carefully which method can or cannot unlock iOS 8.2 version, to avoid getting scammed by “shady” online companies.
- Software Method (Does not support an iOS 8.2 Unlock)
- Hardware Method (Does not support an iOS 8.2 Unlock)
- Official IMEI Method (Will support an iOS 8.2 Unlock)
As you can see, only the Official IMEI Method will be able to unlock iOS 8.2 version, but lets see why this happens!
Software and Hardware method will not support an iOS 8.2 Unlock
Both of those methods are trying to exploit bugs that can be found either on the firmaware or in the hardware.
This method is trying to exploit bugs that can be found in the iOS versions. We now only have the beta version of the iOS 8.2, but even when this firmware gets released, it will be patched with all the exploits that are being used. The application that was able to unlock an iPhone is called Ultrasn0w, and it only supports up to 6.1.6 iOS version and up to iPhone 3Gs. So, if you want to perform an iOS 8.2 Unlock with a Software method, you will not be able to do it. We highly recommend to stay away from online companies that provide software unlocks for iOS 7-8.2, they will try to scam you!
Same thing with that method, it is trying to exploit hardware bugs (In combination with iOS bugs), but the latest iPhone hardware is too sophisticated. The iOS 8.1.2 will again be patched from all those bugs, so we highly recommend to stay away from that method. A lot of people are reporting (for older iPhone models) that this method lowers the voice quality, randomly drops and cuts phonecalls and fails to unlock an iPhone.
Official IMEI Method will support an iOS 8.2 Unlock
This method is supported by Apple and all mobile network companies, which guarantees you a permanent and safe unlock.
It will support an iOS 8.2 Unlock and it also gives you the chance to unlock your iPhone now (with an older iOS version) and upgrade to iOS 8.2 version without getting it locked again!
It whitelists your IMEI number from Apple’s database and marks it as unlocked. This procedure makes your iPhone factory unlocked, just if you bought it from Apple unlocked in the first place!
Make sure to have your IMEI Number, Network and Blacklist Status of the iPhone you want to unlock!
Order an Official IMEI Unlock for permanent results through iPhoneUnlock.Zone
This post is all about:
- unlock ios 8 2 (17)
- ios 8 1 2 unlock icloud (2)