The new Apple’s operating system is on it’s way and there are already many rumors about it.
Each day that leads us closer to the final release date makes people asking more questions.
We did a good research and we are presenting everything you need to know about iOS 10 new features.
iOS 10 New Features: info you need to know!
iOS 10 will be the next-generation operating system and it is often described as the “biggest release ever” for iOS users. This means that we expect to see major updates in previous iOS features and of course some new ones.
When iOS 10 will be released?
Everything shows that iOS 10 will get to our hands with the release of iPhone 7 on September 2016. But for those who can’t wait there is already the iOS 10 beta version.
Which Apple’s products will be compatible with iOS 10
Keep in mind that there is a big chance that iOS 10 will require 1GB of RAM to run smoothly and that will be the supporting end of iPad mini.
But you have nothing to worry about if you have one of the following devices:
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4th gen
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPod Touch 6th gen
Which of iOS 10 New Features will rock our world?
Apple underpins that iOS 10 will be THE next-gen operating system so let’s see the most important iOS 10 new features.
- Smarter Lock Screen:From now on you can view your lock screen just by picking up your phone and action notifications using 3D Touch
- 3D Touch and Widgets: 3D touch is getting better and better with iOS 10 new features.Now you can press and hold firmly on app icons to bring up widgets so that you can get key information without actually entering the apps.
- Siri:If talking to your phone is your thing then get ready to do it a lot. Siri is getting smarter with iOS 10 new features and on top of that third party developers will use it in apps like Uber, Skype, WhatApp and Slack.
- Maps:There have been problems before and iOS 10 will deal with them. Nearby dining suggestions, native restaurant booking, ride hailing, improved navigation with traffic report integration and alternative routes are just some of the new capabilities of iOS 10.
- Photos: With iOS 10 new features, facial and location detection capabilities will be improved, search will be more powerful and a new tab called Memories will be added. Memories will turn your photos into highlight-style reels based around things like people and locations.
- Home: This is a new app that in fact will be a shop for all your connected and smarthome gear.
- Messages: You will be able to use your own handwriting and moreover you will have the ability to customise almost everything. iMessage App is on it’s way with the support of third party developers.
- Apple Music: It’s getting simpler and the lyrics of your favorite songs will pop up while you listen to them.
- Phone App: iOS 10 new features brings new voicemails functions and the new ability od detection when an incoming unknown call is a spam or not.
- Apple Pay: There’ll be a new ‘Buy with Apple Pay’ button that will allow you to authorise payments using the Touch ID fingerprint sensor.
iOS 10 new features have much more to offer.
Only two months remaining to see with our own eyes the true capabilities of iOS 10.
Until then, we are here to provide you with the best news, info and services.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.