- 1 iCloud locked iPhones
- 2 iCloud Locked iPhones: What this Means
- 3 iCloud Locked iPhones: What to Do
- 4 iCloud Locked iPhones: Easy Solution
- 5 iCloud Locked iPhones: Semi-Permanent Solution
- 6 iCloud Locked iPhones: Fast and Easy Permanent Solution
- 7 Click HERE to Unlock iCloud locked iPhones
iPhones are essential devices in contemporary times. They have no peers when you check out their stats in terms of speed, convenience, and general performance. Then there’s the fact that they are created by a tech giant like Apple. As such, one would naturally expect they really don’t come cheap. To get one, you need to cough up some dough. Hence most people find out that since iPhones are out of their budget, they’d rather purchase a refurbished or second hand iPhone. No problem. If you find yourself in such shoes, it’s understandable. This article attempts to walk you through the various reasons why this is not advisable and also, tips on how you can manage your recently acquired iPhone. More specifically, we’ll be looking into how to unlock iCloud locked iPhones.
iCloud locked iPhones
When you encounter iCloud locked iPhones, you will likely get prompted to provide an Apple ID and a Password. This might be a bit difficult to do if you are not the original iPhone owner and need to access the full functionality of your iPhone.
An Apple ID is a unique identifier that you need in order to set up and activate iCloud on any iPhone. Thus, if you happen to find yourself barricaded from using your recently acquired iPhone, you need to ask about two things. These would be the Apple ID and password in order to feed these to the interface that prompts you for them.
If you are unable to get these details, it may be time to start an iPhone check process. We will review and show you a couple of probable solutions that will be essential to get you out of your conundrum. These are methods we believe are safe for you to share your credentials without really compromising your device’s security.
iCloud Locked iPhones: What this Means
When you acquire a device from Apple, you will be required to set up you iPhone by registering it using an Apple ID. Each iPhone comes with a unique IMEI identifier that functions as fingerprint due to its uniqueness.
An Apple ID is essential in order to fully access the functionalities possible by linking you iPhone to iTunes. During the setup process, you should enable Find My iPhone. Once you enable this, your unique details will then be logged in to your Apple account and the henceforth, the iPhone will be referred to as iCloud locked.
Your account details will be linked to your iPhone and stored in Apple’s servers.
iCloud Locked iPhones: What to Do
Having an iCloud locked iPhone which you don’t have the login credentials for does not mean the end of the world. You can still use the iPhone as long as it is not passcode protected. This does not, however, mean that you can turn off Find My iPhone. This also means that you cannot erase the device or reactivate the iPhone and set it up with your own login credentials.
An important thing to note down would probably be that when you connect to the internet, the device is traceable. This feature means that someone who has the account credentials, probably the original iPhone user can at any time wipe the iPhone clean or simply just lock it out of your reach. If this happens, then the iPhone will not be of any use to you. Unless of course, you find a way to unlock iCloud activation.
iCloud Locked iPhones: Easy Solution
This method probably describes the easiest method to bypass iCloud activation. It could really come in handy in case you find yourself barricaded out of you own iPhone device.
- Go to Settings>Wi-Fi. After this, you should click on the i right next to the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- Remove the DNS settings and enter in new figures that correspond according to your location. Normally, the template is usually:
- USA/North America: 22.214.171.124
- Europe: 126.96.36.199
- Asia: 188.8.131.52
- Other areas: 184.108.40.206
- Press ‘Back’ and then go to Activation Help.
After you complete these steps, you should get a message informing you that “You have successfully connected to My Server.” This notification signifies that you have successfully managed to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone. However, this is not a permanent solution.
iCloud Locked iPhones: Semi-Permanent Solution
- Go to Menu > Applications > Crash. Your iPhone will restart now.
- Select the language and country. Now choose the Wi-Fi settings.
- Select the ‘i’ option next to the relevant Wi-Fi network. Scroll down and tap on the Menu under “HTTP PROXY”.
- In the Server, list out 30 emoji icons.
- In the Port Zone, list out 15-30 random characters.
- You’ll repeatedly be met with the language and Unlock screen. Repeatedly slide the Unlock screen and tap the language options until you enter the Home screen.
After these steps are completed, your iPhone should now be permanently unlocked. You can use your iPhone normally without any restrictions. This method is permanent; however, it is not an ideal way to do it. This is because whenever you attempt to use iPhone apps like Phone or Face Time, you will be prompted to perform the iCloud activation lock yet again.
iCloud Locked iPhones: Fast and Easy Permanent Solution
If you really want to do an iPhone checking services for iCloud locked iPhones, then this is the method for you. You should check out Unlockspector all your iPhone checking needs. They have permission to access Apple’s GSX database system and thus, they are trustworthy. The interface on their website is pretty straight forward and they have no hidden fees. Several reviews online have left most customers satisfied with their services after the iPhone check service. Best of all is probably the fact that they have a safe system that does not expose your iPhone to any damages.
Some of the advantages of using the Unlockspector service are
- Permanently iCloud unlock iPhone without jailbreaking.
- Instant Carrier checking so that you don’t purchase the wrong unlock solution.
- iCloud unlock iPhone regardless of bootloader, baseband and firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond.
The beauty of using Unlockspector is the range of iPhone devices they can provide iPhone checks for unlock: Basically, they can provide iPhone unlock checking services for: iPhone 7, 6S+, 6S, SE, 6+, 6, 5, 5S, 5C, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G on iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5 and iOS 4 on all modem firmwares.
This post is all about:
- 15-30 random characters in iphone (1)
- can a phone that has just been removed from iCloud still be trackable (1)
- type down 15-30 random characters over the port zone com (1)