Everyone is going crazy about How to unlock iCloud Locked iPhone! I understand why so many of you are confused with what to do with an iCloud Locked iPhone. With this article, you will learn everything about iCloud Lock and Find my iPhone features, why there is no service that can bypass the iCloud Activation Lock Screen and finally How to unlock iCloud Locked iPhone by finding the iPhone’s original owner.
This article is outdated. Please go to iCloud Unlock 2019
Intro: How to unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
The iCloud Lock and Find my iPhone feature made their first appearance back in 2013 with the release of iOS 7. From the first moment, the became the greatest security utility of iPhones for two main reasons:
- The iCloud Lock ensures that if someone steals your iPhone or find it (in case you lost it) it will be useless to him/her as long as iCloud Lock is active
- With the Find My iPhone feature the original owner can locate the exact position of the iPhone on a map
So as you see right from the start, how to unlock iCloud Locked iPhone involves the iPhone’s original owner and I will explain why!
What is the iCloud Activation Lock Screen?
This Screen is as far as you can get with an iCloud Locked iPhone. To overcome the iCloud Activation Lock Screen you will need:
- The original owner’s Apple ID
- The original owner’s password
You can also get this info from iCloud Activation Lock Screen:
- If the iPhone is LOST, STOLEN or ERASED
- It may have a message from the original owner with his email or phone number in order to contact him her
Like I told you from the start finding the original owner is the key of how to unlock iCloud Locked iPhone. Let me tell you why!
Original owner & How to unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
Many sites claim to have hackers that can bypass the iCloud Lock and iCloud unlock your iPhone but let me tell you this: They are ALL fake or scams!
The only one who can deactivate the iCloud Lock is the iPhone’s original owner!
If the isn’t a message on the iCloud Activation Lock Screen with original owner’s email or phone number and there is another way to find the iPhone’s original owner!
You can try asking the online or local store that you bought the iPhone for seller’s contact info but 99,9% the seller is not the original owner but someone who stole or found the iPhone.
On top of that Apple never shares customers’ personal data with ANYONE (not even if YOU ARE the original owner and forgot your Apple ID and password)
So there is no iCloud Unlock service but get iCloud Contact Information service!
What do I need to use an iCloud Contact Information service?
Only your iCloud Locked iPhone’s IMEI number, UDID Number and your email is enough to get the original owner’s contact information.
You can use the original owner’s contact information:
- To reach him/her, explain how you got the iPhone and ask to remove the iCloud Lock (as I said only the original owner can disable the iCloud Lock)
- To send a formal iCloud Lock removal Request to Apple. They will either remove the iCloud Lock or arrange an audience with the original owner
- To negotiate a price in order to return the iPhone to the original owner
You wanted to know how to unlock iCloud Locked iPhone. Original owner and reaching him/her is the key of iCloud Unlock
As far as iCloud Lock is concerned yes! But are you 100% sure that the iPhone:
- Is not Blacklisted?
- Is not SIM locked?
- Do you know which Mobile Network Locked the iPhone (if it is SIM locked)
- Is not having any other hidden issues like active Apple Warranty or Insurance Claims?
My guess is that you bought this iCloud Locked iPhone from an online or local store or you simply found it. So up till now the only thing you saw when you turned it on was the iCloud Activation Lock Screen!
An iPhone IMEI Check Service needs only an iPhone’s IMEI number and will instantly bring to light ALL the details about an iPhone’s Lock status or any other hidden issue that can lead your further iPhone unlocking to a disaster!
You can see on your right all the info you get from the IMEI Check report. This info is also needed to use an IMEI Unlock Method!
Mo matter what the IMEI Check report will show you, you can always unlock:
- Any iPhone
- Any iOS
- Any Baseband
- Any Mobile Network
Summary of How to unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
Only the original owner can turn off the iCloud Lock. So all it takes to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone is to:
Get the Original owner’s contact info and ask for iCloud Lock removal
Check your iPhone‘s Lock Status and all other Hidden issues with an IMEI Check Service
gather all the necessary info from the IMEI Check report and finally
Unlock your iPhone completely and permanently with an Official IMEI Unlock Service
If you have any other questions about iPhone unlocking or want to share with me and the other visitors how it went with unlocking your iCloud Locked iPhone, leave a comment below! I will answer ASAP. Take care!