Many people believe that iPhone Unlocking is almost impossible due to Carriers’ strict unlock policy rules and currently not working iPhone Unlock options! But this is simply not true because there is one SIM Unlock solution without ”catches” and limitations: The GSX Apple Unlocking Method! This method consists in two parts and relies only on the iPhone’s IMEI number! Read this article, find out everything this Carrier Unlocking Method & you will unlock your iPhone in no time.
iPhone Unlocking Methods to avoid
If you already tried to unlock your iPhone with one of the following Network Unlocking Methods, then you do know what I’m talking about!
- Mobile Networks’ SIM Deactivation Services: This option is only for original owners and has ridiculous requirements. It will be impossible to use these services if you bought a refurbished iPhone! But if you are the iPhone’s original owner it doesn’t hurt to contact your Wireless Network and see if you can unlock your iPhone with them.
- Software iPhone Unlock Method: It used to be the most popular iPhone Unlock Solution. It was free with iOS version and baseband limitations and you had to jailbreak your iPhone in order to download special software like Ultrasn0w or Redsn0w and SIM unlock your iPhone… with a twist! You had to repeat the whole process if you wanted to update your iOS (or restore your iPhone) as long as the new version could be jailbroken. Anyway, Software Unlock worked until iOS 6.1.6.
- Hardware iPhone Unlock Method: This was the most unreliable iPhone Unlock Method. You had to buy a custom SIM card like Turbo-SIM, X-SIM, R-SIM or Gevey and squeeze it with your own SIM card inside your iPhone’s SIM tray. With only 30% success ratio, iPhone model and baseband limitations, Warranty spoiling and big chances to damage your iPhone, you should be thankful that hardware method worked up to iPhone 4s.
- YouTube iPhone Unlock Tutorials: There are hundreds of them but unfortunately, they are all fake and their only goal is to earn your click. At least none of them will harm your iPhone.
But you don’t have to worry anymore because GSX Apple Unlocking Method will get the job done!
Step-by-Step Guide of GSX Apple Unlocking Method
Follow the next steps carefully and iPhone SIM Unlocking will be a piece of cake!
Step 1: Get the iPhone’s IMEI number
The easiest way to learn the IMEI number of an iPhone is to dial #*06# with the phone app. Here are all the ways to find out an iPhone’s IMEI number!
Step 2: IMEI Check the iPhone you want to unlock
This second step is the most crucial. This step will tell you:
- if your iPhone is eligible for Carrier Unlocking
- if there are hidden issues that can relock your iPhone after a while
- which Mobile Network blocked your iPhone (this info is needed in step 3)
- the iPhone’s Blacklist Status (also needed in step 3)
All you need is the IMEI number (from Step 1) and an iPhone IMEI Check Service. This service will access Apple GSX Database and get you all the info about the iPhone you are holding in your hands!
All has left to do is to finally unlock the iPhone without any problems. The IMEI Check Report got that covered!
Step 3: Factory Unlocking the iPhone
The last part of GSX Apple Unlocking Method is the Factory Unlock or otherwise known as IMEI Unlock Service. The requirements of Factory Unlock Service are:
- The iPhone’s IMEI number
- The iPhone model
- Which Carrier locked the iPhone
- The iPhone’s Blacklist Status (Check out what changes when you want to unlock a blacklisted iPhone)
Now, the IMEI Unlock Provider will track down your iPhone inside Apple’s GSX Database and change the SIM Locked Status to unlocked.
When the IMEI Unlock process is finished, you will receive an email and all you have to do is to restore your iPhone in iTunes and finish the procedure!
Benefits of GSX Apple Unlocking Method
GSX Apple Unlocking Method rocks and let me tell you why!
- You iPhone will be unlocked to all Mobile Networks worldwide, permanently
- It can be used on Blacklisted iPhones
- It is approved by Apple and all Wireless Networks
- It won’t void Apple Warranty, AppleCare+ or Insurance Plan
- iOS Updates, iTunes and all iPhone functions work perfectly fine
- No need to jailbreak or modify your iPhone. Of course, GSX Apple Unlocking Method can be used on jailbroken iPhones!
- PayPal is supported (another indicator that this is the real deal of iPhone Unlocking)
If you need our help with unlocking your iPhone, ask a question and we will email you ASAP with the answer! Until next time, take care iPhone Unlockers!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.