Verizon and AT&T are the most popular Mobile Networks in the USA, but do you know if it is possible to switch between those two?
The question is not how to find if your Verizon iPhone is unlocked, but if Verizon iPhones can be used to other Mobile Networks, including AT&T, T-Mobile or Sprint.
There are many ways to check if an iPhone is unlocked, with the most accurate way to be an IMEI Check Service.
Verizon USA can be unlocked in two ways, the first is to get unlocked for domestic use and the second is for international use.
After finding out if your Verizon iPhone 5 (or any other iPhone model) is Locked/Unlocked, switching to other USA Mobile Network is extremely easy. You can change between Mobile Networks with only one call (To the Mobile Network you want to use), but it is very important to first find out if your iPhone model is supported by the Carrier you want to use.
Some iPhone models are compatible with only a limited number of Mobile Networks, and this can be applied to Verizon as well.
What can I do with a Locked Verizon iPhone 5?
On the occasion that your Verizon iPhone 5 turns our to be locked, there is no need to panic. There are many Unlocking Services (IMEI Unlock providers) that can unlock your Verizon iPhone 5, and allow you to use any mobile network you want worldwide. This means that you will be able to use all USA Carriers, including the AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint networks.
The procedure to unlock a Verizon USA iPhone is very easy, but there are three requirements:
- Know your iPhone’s IMEI Number
- Know your iPhone’s Model
- Be 100% sure that your iPhone is indeed locked on Verizon USA Network and it is not Blacklisted (Click IMEI Check Services)
It is very important to know that, if your Verizon iPhone 5 is blacklisted, you will not be able to use it inside the USA, even if you manage to unlock it.
Find if my Verizon iPhone 5 is Unlocked to use AT&T Carrier
One quick way to find if your Verizon iPhone 5 is unlocked to use it with AT&T Carrier, is to try it with a SIM-Card. Even if you do not own an AT&T SIM-Card, you can use a different GSM Mobile Network (Like T-Mobile).
If after using a new GSM SIM-Card you get signal to your iPhone, then it is safe to say that your iPhone is unlocked, and you will be able to use it with AT&T Carrier.
If you do not have a SIM-Card to use then you should try using a paid IMEI Check Service, which will provide you Accurate SIM-Lock and Network Status information.
Our Tests and Research showed us that the OfficialiPhoneUnlock provider supports any iPhone with any iOS version on Verizon Network:
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory method can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means that they support any handset).
- 48 hour delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once your Phone gets unlocked you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your Phone to iTunes to complete it.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed, or your money back.