How to Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone is a major issue for many of you!
It is so irritating to buy a used iPhone from an online store (Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, etc.) but while the seller assured you that the iPhone was unlocked (and paid the extra money unlocked refurbished iPhones cost), the truth is that the iPhone in not only locked but also blacklisted!
In this article, I will show you how to Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone and why & how to check your iPhone for other hidden issues BEFORE you unlock it.
How to Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone
Blacklisted iPhones are more difficult to deal with, for the iPhone Unlock provider but for you, the iPhone owner the method remains the same. I am talking about Official IMEI Unlock Method also known as Factory Official Unlock Method!
The only difference is that to Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone you will need a Premium IMEI Unlock Service also knows as Factory Unlock Premium Service.
Requirement to Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone with Premium IMEI Unlock Service:
- The iPhone’s IMEI number
- The iPhone’s model
- The Carrier that the iPhone is locked onto
- The iPhone’s Blacklist status
With this info, the Premium IMEI Unlock Service is authorized by Apple and all Mobile Networks, to enter inside their servers (also known as GSX databases), finds your iPhone and alters the lock status from locked to UNLOCKED!
When you Factory Unlock a blacklisted iPhone:
- Your iPhone is SIM unlocked PERMANENTLY and Safe
- There are no iOS version, iPhone Model or Baseband restrictions
- iTunes and iOS updates are totally available
Blacklist Status, Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone & Restrictions
When you Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone, it means that you Network Unlock your Blacklisted iPhone but your iPhone remains Blacklisted!
I only know a guaranteed service to unblacklist T-Mobile USA blacklisted iPhones (navigate before the last paragraph if you are interested in this unbar T-Mobile USA iPhone service)
An iPhone gets Blacklisted:
- When the iPhone is reported as lost or stolen to a Mobile Network by the original owner.
This iPhone can no longer operate inside the country it was Blacklisted with none Carrier.
Some countries share their blacklists. For example, when an iPhone gets Blacklisted in the USA it will be also Blacklisted in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico simultaneously!
Even after you Factory Unlock an iPhone that was blacklisted in the USA, you won’t be able to use any USA’s Carrier and also any Carrier of Mexico, Canada and Puerto Rico
- When the iPhone is involved in fraud or illegal activities.
Same goes here! It is like when an iPhone is reported stolen or lost!
- When there are pending Contract Bills
This is the best situation of blacklisted iPhones. When you Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone, for this reason, you will be able to use any Carrier Worldwide except the one that blacklisted the iPhone. This is why we also call the iPhones, ”greylisted”!
- When the iPhone is involved in major crimes
In this case, the iPhone gets Worldwide Blacklisted and unfortunately you can’t Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone that was Worldwide Blacklisted. In fact, this iPhone is completely useless!
Always check before you Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone
- Are you sure about the reason your iPhone was blacklisted?
- Do you know which Carrier blacklisted and locked your iPhone?
- Are you sure that the iPhone is not under contract or protected by Apple Warranty, AppleCare+ or Insurance Plan?
- Are you 100% sure that there aren’t any hidden issues that might block or blacklist your iPhone AGAIN, even after you successfully Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone?
To give you a small example imagine this: If you bought a blacklisted iPhone (due to pending contract bills) and manage to unlock it, your iPhone might get blacklisted again after a few weeks! How?
If the iPhone is still under contract or protected by an Insurance Plan, the original owner can still report it as stolen, get a replacement and make your iPhone blacklisted AGAIN. And now you will have to repeat the Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone procedure!
This is a common scam and in this way, the scammer takes your money to ”lose” his/her iPhone, keeps your money, gets a brand new iPhone with an Insurance Claim and leaves you with a blacklisted iPhone!
An iPhone IMEI Check Service will ensure that nothing can ruin your iPhone Unlock process. To get the IMEI Check Report the only requirement is the iPhones IMEI number.
The next time you will buy a refurbished iPhone use an iPhone IMEI Check Service and no one will ever scam you again because you will know 100% EVERYTHING about the second hand iPhone you are going to buy!
After you Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone
When the damage is done and if the iPhone was not Blacklisted for unpaid contract bills, you may think: Why Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone when I can’t use it in my own country?
But I can give you to reasons to think this over:
- You can use any local SIM Card with this iPhone when you travel abroad. Just make sure if your country shares its blacklist with other countries!
- You can sell this iPhone to another country (that the iPhone is not blacklisted there) at the highest price because it is now unlocked and make 200 USD more
You already spent hundreds of USD to buy the blacklisted iPhone. Spending a few more and Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone will not only make this iPhone usable again but you can also cover all your loss or even make a few bucks in the end!
T-Mobile USA & Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone
If you iPhone was blacklisted by T-Mobile, then I have some good news!
You can use an Unbar/Unblacklist T-Mobile USA iPhone Service from iPhoneUnlock.Zone and use your iPhone with NO restrictions worldwide.
I am always searching to find guaranteed unblacklist services for all Carriers and if I find a similar unblacklist service for other Carriers, you will be the first to know!
Summary of Factory Unlock blacklisted iPhone
I know how frustrated you feel after you find out that the unlocked pre-owned iPhone you bought, was blacklisted after all. I was scammed in the exact same way, a few year ago. I learned my lesson and this is why I know what is the correct procedure to unlock a blacklisted iPhone:
- Use an IMEI Check Service to check your Blacklisted iPhone BEFORE you unlock it. There are more than 10 other hidden issues that can spoil the unlock procedure!
- Use a Premium IMEI Unlock Service and unlock your blacklisted iPhone permanently and safe!
I know that you might have more questions about iPhone Unlocking and Blacklisted iPhones. This is why UnlockUltrasnow exists. Leave a comment below and one of us will help you with your iPhone Unlock problem ASAP. Until then, take care!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.