If you want to Share iPhone Contacts on iOS 7.1 with others, there are plenty of options to you, but if you want to share only one contact, then you can read our “Share iPhone Contact on iOS 7.1” article.
Export iPhone Contacts to one file
In order to Export iPhone Contacts to one file, you will need an application. iOS can only Export iPhone Contacts into a VCF format file, which is great if you want to exchange your contacts with other iDevices. You can read it from a computer, but it is really messed up and it will be very difficult to understand everything.
One great application is the Backup Contacts + Share, and you can find it for FREE in the AppStore. Follow the next steps and Export iPhone Contacts as vcf file.
- Download the Backup Contacts + Share application from AppStore and launch it!
- Tap on the “Share Contacts” option. All contacts are selected by default, so if you want to remove some this is the moment that you have to do it!
- Tap on the “Compose” icon (upper right corner) and choose the medium you want to share your contacts (SMS/iMessage or e-mail).
- Regardless of the method you will choose, you will see a Contacts.vcf file that you can share.
Actually, I am using the e-mail medium and I am e-mailing it to myself. This way I have an updated backup with all my contacts. Better safe than sorry!
Export iPhone Contacts to Excel file
Although this is not entirely true, you cannot Export iPhone Contacts to an excel format, but you can create a file format that can be recognized and opened by Excel. This format is the .csv, and we are going to need a different application. Follow the next steps!
- Download My Contacts Backup Pro application from AppStore and launch it.
- Tap the Gear icon in the bottom right corner.
- At the “Export Type” choose the “vCard” and then select the “CSV (Excel) option. Tap the Done button and you will go to the Home Screen again.
- Now tap the big Backup button and wait for a few seconds to prepare all your contacts.
- At the next screen, tap on the “E-Mail” button and send it wherever you want!
Export iPhone Contacts with a Jailbreak
Unfortunately this is not possible yet, because iOS 7.1 version cannot be jailbroken. If you are still on previous iOS versions, then there are many Cydia apps that do the same things as the above applications.
It really depends on you to which method you are going to use, the end results is the same by all similar applications. If you want to Share only one contact, there is no reason to follow the above tutorials, just read our “Share iPhone Contact on iOS 7.1” article.
If you have any questions, leave us a question at our iPhone-Support-Forum.com and we will respond you within 30 minutes!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.