- 1 Delete Apple ID from iPhone available methods
- 1.1 1. Original Owner: Using Apple’s Website & iOS to Delete Apple ID from iPhone
- 1.2 2. Delete Apple ID account through Apple’s Support iCloud Department
- 1.3 3. Delete Apple ID account through iPhone’s Original Owner
- 1.4 CAUTION: Delete Apple ID without password with Online tools or Software
- 2 Legally Delete Apple ID from iPhone without password
- 3 Conclusion on How to Delete Apple ID from iPhone without password & insane costs
Once of the most common fix requests we receive from our visitors is for their iCloud Locked iPhones. They seek solutions that will help them to Delete Apple ID from iPhone or iPad, with or without password, so they activate them with their own iCloud account.
To Delete Apple ID account from an iPhone is not an easy task and the demand is high. This is why there are numerous Tools that claim to be able to Delete Apple ID from iPhone, but their only goal is to grad your money.
Get a full iPhone SIM-Lock, Network, Blacklist, iCloud, Financial & Contract status IMEI Check report instantly to Unlock your iPhone Legally & Permanently.
It is possible to Delete Apple ID account without password, but using fake “IMEI iCloud services” or “iCloud Removal Tools” is not the solution.
Delete Apple ID from iPhone available methods
There are many methods that claim to be able to Delete Apple ID from iPhone, but here we will analyse the ones that actually have a shot.
It needs to be crystal clear that there are no paid services that will magically remove an iCloud Lock from ANY iPhone. For the time being only iPhones that are sold in Arab Countries can get iCloud Unlocked.
All online Tools, Software or other weird services do not work and you should avoid them.
Currently, you can Delete Apple ID account with the following solutions:
- Through Apple’s Website and iOS
- Through Apple’s Support iCloud Department
- Through iPhone’s Original Owner
1. Original Owner: Using Apple’s Website & iOS to Delete Apple ID from iPhone
If you are the original owner of the iPhone that you want to Delete Apple ID, then things are very easy.
You need to do the following things in order to fully delete Apple ID from ALL your devices:
- Remove all Devices from your Apple ID account
- Disable the Find My iPhone (or iPad) feature
- Sign out from EVERYTHING
- Delete Apple ID account through Apple’s data and privacy portal
Remove all Devices from your Apple ID account
You can either do it on the web
- Go to Apple’s “apple ID” website and sign in
- Go to the “Devices” section
- Click on the device you want and click on “Remove”
- If you have more than 1 device, repeat the procedure until you remove them all
or do it on iOS
- Go to your iPhone’s “Settings”
- Tap the Apple ID banner and scroll to the “Apple devices” section
- Then simply pick the device you want and tap on “Remove”
- If you have more than 1 device, repeat the procedure until you remove them all
Disable the Find My iPhone feature
This can be easily done through your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Open “Settings” app
- Go again to the Apple ID banner and tap on “iCloud”
- Find the “Find My iPhone” feature and Toggle it OFF (It will ask you for the Apple ID and Password)
Sign out from iTunes, from Mac and from iOS
When you Sign out from iTunes, Mac and iOS, you will free up a space so you can add a new iCloud account.
To Sign out from iTunes, just:
- Open iTunes and click on “Account”
- Click the “Authorizations” and pick the “Deauthorize This Computer”
- You will have to type the Apple ID password
To Sign out from your Mac, just:
- Go to “System Preferences” and Click on “iCloud”
- Then, simply click on the “Sign Out” (You can Keep a Copy if you want)
To Sign out from iOS, just:
- Tap on “Settings” and then on the Apple ID banner
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on “Sign Out” (You will be asked for the Apple ID password)
Delete Apple ID account through Apple’s data and privacy portal
This is a more time consuming procedure, but it is very simple:
- Go to privacy.apple.com and login with your Apple ID and password
- Click the “Get started” option and review everything that is on the screen (Verify that everything is correct)
- I suggest to follow Apple’s recommendations there, you never know!
- Pick a reason for Apple ID Deletion request and click on “Continue”
- One more account review never hurt anyone
- Confirm that you read the “Deletion Terms & Conditions” and click “Continue”
- Pick your preferred contact method and click on “Continue”
- Make sure to write down or print the ACCESS CODE there, since you might need it!
- Type the Access Code and click on “Continue”
- Now, you can click on “Delete account”
The whole process might take up to 7 days, so this account will stay active during that period.
2. Delete Apple ID account through Apple’s Support iCloud Department
There are 2 main ways to contact Apple’s iCloud Department, either through their Live Chat system or by calling them.
The problem is that in order to chat with Apple’s iCloud Department you need to navigate through specific links on Apple’s website.
We already created a very detailed tutorial on how to do that, so please check How to Remove an iPhone’s iCloud Lock through Apple Support.
3. Delete Apple ID account through iPhone’s Original Owner
The only “people” that can Delete an Apple ID account from an iPhone or iPad, are Apple and the Original Owner of that iPhone.
Basically, the Original Owner should perform the first step of this post (Original Owner: Using Apple’s Website & iOS to Delete Apple ID from iPhone) so you can activate your Apple ID account.
If you are lucky, an iCloud Locked iPhone will have a message to its Activation Lock screen with contact information of the owner. You can contact him and inform him how you got this iPhone and request for his assistance.
If no information can be found for the Original Owner, you will have to use a service that can locate the Full name, email address (Apple ID) and the phone number. This service is called iCloud ID finder and it currently works only for USA iPhones.
CAUTION: Delete Apple ID without password with Online tools or Software
It is worth mentioning again that Online Tools and Software are nothing but a waste of time.
The real problem is not that they are wasting your time, but they might also get personal information from your PC or MAC, steal your credit card information and charge your for services that will never work (And of course you will never get them back!).
We created several articles for those fake online tools and software. You can read some below:
Avoid ALL iCloud Lock removal tools at all costs. Protect your personal information and your bank account!
Legally Delete Apple ID from iPhone without password
They are not paid solutions or services, you simply need to contact them and provide them some information about you and the iPhone you want to unlock.
You can increase the chances for a successful Apple ID deletion by providing them Official iCloud Lock removal request templates, which are tested and used on real situations.
The following eBook contains not only various Templates that will help you to successfully request an iCloud Lock removal but will also explain you in detail how a proper request should be made and what information will be requested from you by Apple.
Conclusion on How to Delete Apple ID from iPhone without password & insane costs
All the above guides are FREE of charge, so you can start applying them to your iPhone without having to pay anything.
To our knowledge, it is not possible to Unlock your iPhone’s iCloud Activation Lock by using an Online Tool or by downloading an iCloud Unlocker Software.
If you want to use a paid service, then check our recommendations below:
- Proceed with an iPhone iCloud IMEI Status check
- If an iPhone is reported as LOST/STOLEN to the iCloud, then it is not possible to Delete Apple ID without password
- Get your hands on the “How to Legally Unlock iCloud” eBook and use their Templates and Recommendations (Very cheap price)
- Proceed with an iCloud IMEI Lock Removal service ONLY IF your iPhone is Sold In Arab Countries