There are not many good news when it comes to unlocking for FREE, but some iPhone models can still be unlocked with a software method, and permanently! Keep reading and apply our tutorial to unlock for FREE your Softbank iPhone!
If you own an iPhone 2G/3G/3GS you are able to Unlock Softbank Carrier for FREE, by using the following unlocking tutorial. There is a special occasion that you can use this Unlocking Tutorial for the iPhone 4, but you need to have a specific baseband, the 01.59.00 version. The Ultrasn0w software, which is responsible for Unlocking Softbank Carrier (And all the existing carriers), can only support the 01.59.00 baseband version for iPhone 4 (All the other basebands cannot be unlocked).
Unlock.Ultrasnow.EU support two unlocking methods, the software unlocking method and the IMEI Factory Unlock.
Unlock Softbank Carrier – FREE Tutorial for iPhone 2G/3G/3GS
In order to be able to complete the following tutorial, you first need to jailbreak it and you can achieve it with P0sixspwn tool (If you have an iOS between 6.1.3-6.1.5 versions) and with Evasi0n7 (for iOS 7 – 7.0.4 iOS versions)
- Connect to a Wireless Network and Launch Cydia from your Springboard
- Select the “Manage” tab which is at the bottom of your screen
- Tap on the “Sources” button and try to locate the ultrasn0w repository
- If it is not there, tap the “Edit” button otherwise skip this step (Go to Step 7)
- Tap the “Add” button and type “http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/” and tap on the “Add Source” button
- Wait for the source to be added and then tap on the “Return to Cydia” button
- Tap the “Done” button and then select the “repo666.ultrasn0w.com” repository
- Select the “ultrasn0w” package and tap to the “Install” button. Select the “Confirm” button
- When the installation is completed, tap the “Restart Springboard” button.
Last Step to Unlock Softbank Carrier for iPhone 2G/3G/3GS
After the above final step the Softbank Carrier will no longer affect your iPhone, so all you have to do is to use ANY SIM-Card to your iDevice.
Stay updated with our latest offers and services by subscribing to our Weekly Newsletter!