There are not many good news when it comes to unlocking for FREE, but some iPhone models can still be unlocked with a software method, and permanently!
For an iPhone 2G, 3G, 3Gs and 4 (Only for 1.59.00 baseband version), the Software method can still be applied, but your iOS version must be up to 6.1.6 iOS version. If you have a newer iPhone with the latest iOS version, you will be able to unlock the Softbank Network with the Official IMEI Method, quickly and safely.
Unlock Softbank Carrier – Use the FREE Software Unlock
If you own an iPhone 2G/3G/3GS you are able to Unlock Softbank Carrier for FREE, by using the following unlocking tutorial. There is a special occasion that you can use this Unlocking Tutorial for the iPhone 4, but you need to have a specific baseband, the 01.59.00 version. The Ultrasn0w software, which is responsible for Unlocking Softbank Carrier (And all carriers worldwide), can only support the 01.59.00 baseband version for iPhone 4 (All the other basebands cannot be unlocked).
Unlock Softbank Carrier – FREE Tutorial for iPhone 2G/3G/3GS
In order to be able to complete the following tutorial, you first need to jailbreak it and you can achieve it with P0sixspwn tool (If you have an iOS between 6.1.3-6.1.5 versions), with Evasi0n7 (for iOS 7 – 7.0.4 iOS versions) and with PanGu tool for iOS 7 to 7.1.2 versions.
- Connect to a Wireless Network and Launch Cydia from your Springboard
- Select the “Manage” tab which is at the bottom of your screen
- Tap on the “Sources” button and try to locate the ultrasn0w repository
- If it is not there, tap the “Edit” button otherwise skip this step (Go to Step 7)
- Tap the “Add” button and type “http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/” and tap on the “Add Source” button
- Wait for the source to be added and then tap on the “Return to Cydia” button
- Tap the “Done” button and then select the “repo666.ultrasn0w.com” repository
- Select the “ultrasn0w” package and tap to the “Install” button. Select the “Confirm” button
- When the installation is completed, tap the “Restart Springboard” button.
Last Step to Unlock Softbank Carrier for iPhone 2G/3G/3GS
After the above final step the Softbank Carrier will no longer affect your iPhone, so all you have to do is to use ANY SIM-Card to your iDevice.
If your iPhone model or your iOS version is not supported by the Software method, then the only solution for you is the Official IMEI Method.
All the following features are being included in the Official IMEI Method, and the IMEI Unlock provider that can provide them to you is the OfficialiPhoneUnlock.
Our Tests and Research, showed us that the OfficialiPhoneUnlock provider supports any iPhone with any iOS version on Softbank Network:
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory method can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means that they support any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete it.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed , or your money back.
Visit OfficialiPhoneUnlock and Order your iPhone Unlock in just a few minutes.
Make sure to have your IMEI Number, Network and Blacklist Status of the iPhone you want to unlock!
- unlock iphone 4s softbank free (25)
- unlock iphone 4 japan softbank free (18)
- iphone softbank unlock free (14)
- factory unlock iphone softbank (11)
- how to unlock iphone 4s softbank japan free (11)