Apple has finally released the iOS 8.3 firmware and many people start asking how to unlock an iPhone on iOS 8.3!
There might be many clouds around the unlocking status of the latest iOS version, but in this post, you will find out which unlock provider supports unlocking iOS 8.3 for sure.
If you don’t want to read the whole explanation and just order your iPhone unlock, i can tell you that only the Official IMEI Method will be able unlock iOS 8.3 version for all iPhone models (iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6+) and for over 500 Mobile Networks worldwide!
The only requirements from your end is to know:
- the IMEI number (Find your IMEI Number) of your iPhone
- and the Mobile Network (Carrier) that blocks it (First you need to check whether your iPhone is Locked/Unlocked – UNLOCKSPECTOR.COM).
And Proceed with an Official iPhone Unlock:
Unlock your iPhone via iPhoneUnlock.Zone Safely
Unlock iOS 8.3 version – All Available Methods
In order to Unlock iOS 8.3 version, you must first know which unlocking methods exist, which iPhone models are supported or even which Mobile Networks can be unlocked.
Get your iPhone unlocked securely!
Be sure about what is locking your iPhone with an IMEI Status Check.
Reveal hidden, but critical issues upfront, have peace of mind & find out everything about your smartphone.
Get the IMEI Status of your iPhone – reliable, cheap and fast!
powered by IMEI-Index:
Takes less than 1 minute
100% Anonymous & Secure
Reliable data from 12 sources
Including Free Unlock Assistance
If you have already checked your IMEI Network & Blacklist Status,
you can request your iPhone Unlock at www.iPhoneUnlock.Zone
Anti Relock: guaranteed
Best Price: starting from $29.00
Watch this video:
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 3 general unlocking methods, but only one will be able to unlock 8.3 iOS version:
- Software Method (With PanGu Jailbreak and Ultrasn0w app – Cannot Unlock iOS 8.3 version)
- Hardware Method (Gevey Cards and others – Cannot Unlock iOS 8.3 version)
- Official IMEI Method (Apple and Mobile Network approved – Can Unlock iOS 8.3 version)
If you do not know the SIM Lock Network of your iPhone, get a quick IMEI Check from the following link:
iPhone IMEI Check Services through UnlockSpector.com
Software and Hardware Unlocks for iOS 8.3 version
You can skip this part if you are interested only in unlocking your iOS 8.3 updated iPhone, but it is always good to know your options, and why some method are not working anymore.
You must Jailbreak your iPhone first, and then through Cydia, you need to install Ultrasn0w, which is the unlocking tool. This method is exploiting bugs that are found in the iOS versions, but Apple is trying to eliminate them. For the jailbreaking part, the PanGu tool supports the latest iOS versions, and even if it wasn’t, the Jailbreaking community always find a way to achieve it. The unlocking part (which is the one that matters most), is a different story. The team that is responsible for the Ultrasn0w tool, has been idle for many years, and it is useless for the iOS 7 and above versions. So, if someone offers you a software unlock for money, it is 100% sure that they are trying to scam you! The Software Method cannot unlock iOS 8.3 version!
This method does not require a jailbroken iPhone, and it is not using a tool for the unlock. The hardware method uses a specially designed SIM-Card, which must be squeezed with your original SIM-Card. Many companies are popping up, that are selling these cards, so you must be very careful. This method does not have very good feedback, and it cannot always unlock an iPhone, especially if it has the latest iOS versions. Many people reported low voice quality, drop of phone calls and failure of unlocking an iPhone. We highly recommend to stay away from that method, because not only it costs, but because it is a high risk solution. The Hardware Method cannot unlock iOS 8.3 version!
Unlock iOS 8.3 version with Official IMEI Method
This is the only method that can guarantee an Unlock iOS 8.3 version for all iPhone models, because it does not rely on the iPhone model, iOS version, baseband version or exploiting specific bugs.
It is approved by Apple and all Mobile Networks, and it can unlock your iPhone permanently.
This means that you will not only be able to use your iPhone with your current iOS version, but with ANY future iOS, including the iOS 8.3 version that Apple is planning to release!
The Official Method will Unlock iOS 8.3 version for all iPhone models!
Make sure to have your IMEI Number, Network and Blacklist Status of the iPhone you want to unlock!
Our tests shows us that the Official IMEI Method can unlock your iPhone with any iOS version:
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory Unlock can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means they can unlock any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You will NOT void Apple’s hardware warranty.
- 8.3 iOS iPhone Unlock is supported by OfficialiPhoneUnlock
Use iPhoneUnlock.Zone and Unlock your 8.3 iOS iPhone now!
This post is all about:
- ios 8 3 unlock (30)
- ultrasnow ios 8 3 (13)
- unlock iphone 4s 8 3 (11)
- icloud unlock iphone 5s ios 8 3 (1)
- uplock iphone 5 softbank ios 8 3 (1)