Apple finally released their latest iOS update, the iOS 8.1.3 version. If you did not update yet to that iOS version, I highly recommend you to wait and read the whole article.
If you are interested into more specific topics, please check the links below:
- Unlock iPhone 6/6+ with 8.1.3 iOS version
- Unlock iPhone 5/5c/5s with 8.1.3 iOS version
- Unlock iPhone 4s with 8.1.3 iOS version
Updating your iPhone to iOS 8.1.3 version is not good for everyone, it really depends on how you are using your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and what you need from it. Do you want to Jailbreak / Unlock iOS 8.1.3 version or you just want to have the latest iOS version to your iDevice?
Unlock iOS 8.1.3 version – Is it for all?
By that, I mean if everyone would benefit from the iOS 8.1.3 version, and the answer is NO.
Let me separate the potential “updaters” to 8.1.3 iOS version, to two teams:
- The “I want always to have the latest iOS version to my iDevices”.
- and The “I need to have an unlocked and jailbroken iPhone. Getting the latest iOS version is not essential to me”.
The first team, can update to the latest iOS version without any issues, but the second team should not do that. Let me explain you much better why!
Should I update my iPhone – Unlock iOS 8.1.3 version
The first team as I said, can update their iDevices without any fear, because they do not rely on a jailbreak or an unlock. They just want to see the new features of iOS 8.1.3 version, and they can do it without “endangering” anything.
The second team, has two sub-teams: The ones that require a jailbreak (They use Cydia and generally third party applications) or the ones that want to Unlock iOS 8.1.3 version.
Cydia and Ultrasn0w – Unlock iOS 8.1.3 version
If you need a jailbroken iPhone and to Unlock iOS 8.1.3 version then, you will have to stay away from that update. It is not for the unlocking part (It cannot be unlocked with Ultrasn0w), but it is for the jailbreaking part. Apple managed to patch ALL the exploits to their new 8.1.3 iOS version, so all the previous jailbreaking tools cannot affect it!
For the unlocking part, the only solution for you is the Official IMEI Unlock Method.
Our Tests and Research, showed us that the iPhoneUnlock.Zone provider supports any iPhone with any iOS version:
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory Unlock can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means they can unlock any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8-8.1 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed , or your money back.
Visit iPhoneUnlock.Zone and Order your iPhone Unlock in just a few minutes.
Make sure to have your IMEI Number, Network and Blacklist Status of the iPhone you want to unlock (We recommend UnlockSpector.com)!
This post is all about:
- how/to unlock ios 8 1 after jailbrake (1)