- 1 Sprint, Verizon & T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock: Intro
- 1.1 Before Verizon, Sprint & T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock
- 1.2 Always use an IMEI Check service before T-Mobile iPhone unlocking
- 1.3 So how can I Unlock T-Mobile USA iPhone?
- 1.4 Which Factory Unlock Provider to choose?
- 2 To sum up, with Verizon, Sprint & T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock
This is a ”must read” article from all our friends from United States of America! Why?
- Do you want to know how to accomplish a T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock?
- Do you want to unlock a Verizon USA iPhone?
- Do you want to get a Sprint USA iPhone unlocked?
- Do you want to find how to unbar/unblacklist an iPhone from the above Carriers?
All the answers are here. Click to continue and learn how to unlock and unblacklist your iPhone!
Sprint, Verizon & T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock: Intro
T-mobile, Verizon & Sprint are some of the most preferred Mobile Networks in the USA. People tend to switch from one to another in order to find a better contract or get a new iPhone with it. This makes used Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile iPhones a frequent finding when someone searches for a second-hand iPhone on online stores like Craigslist, Amazon or eBay. If you know the lock and blacklist status of a used iPhone BEFORE you buy it, you can see how much a Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock will cost you and make a good investment. And there’s more to it:
- With a T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock you can look for a better contract with another Carrier
- You can travel all around the world and use any local SIM cards
- You can use any Sim card inside the USA
- You can sell an unlocked iPhone to the higher possible price
Before Verizon, Sprint & T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock
Before or after buying a used iPhone you must be 100% sure about all the info below:
- Is it SIM-Locked?
- Which Mobile network locks the iPhone?
- Is it blacklisted?
- Is it iCloud Locked?
- Is Apple Warranty Active?
- Can the previous owner make an Insurance claim after you bought it?
This info and some more are really important to be known. These pieces of information will determine the overall cost of your Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock. So how can you check ALL of them?
Always use an IMEI Check service before T-Mobile iPhone unlocking
The same goes for Sprint USA, Verizon USA or any other Carrier WORLDWIDE. An IMEI Check Service will provide you all the info you need in order to get the right T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock for your exact situation. The only thing you need is your iPhone’s IMEI number. You only have to dial *#06# with your iPhone’s phone app in order to get it.
Our favorite IMEI Check Service provider is UnlockSpector. They offer a full package of check services in the price of a simple one and on top of that the help you choose the right iPhone Unlocking options for your problem.
So how can I Unlock T-Mobile USA iPhone?
- iPhone’s IMEI number
- iPhone’s Model
- iPhone’s Blacklist Status
- The Initial Carrier that Locked the iPhone
Then it will search and find your iPhone inside the databases (GSX) of Apple and all Mobile Networks and UNLOCK it.
Let’s see what you have to do in order to successfully perform a Sprint USA, VeriZon USA or T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock, depending on your situation.
Situation 1: SIM-locked Sprint,Verizon & T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock:
The only thing you need is a T-Mobile USA iPhone Factory Unlock service
No more SIM card and country restrictions for you.
Situation 2: Unlock a Blacklisted Verizon, Sprint & T-Mobile USA iPhone:
This is the best part:
- A Premium T-Mobile USA Factory Unlock service will UNLOCK your iPhone. If you can’t use it inside the USA because of the pending Blacklist Status, worry no more because
- A T-Mobile USA UNBAR/UNBLACKLIST Service will get your iPhone unblacklisted and you will be able to use it inside the USA without any restrictions.
Situation 3: Unlock T-Mobile USA iPhone with iCloud Lock:
You need to pay attention to this kind of situation.
- If the IMEI Check report shows you that iCloud Lock and ”Find My iPhone” are OFF, you have no problem!
- If the IMEI Check report shows you that iCloud Lock and ”Find My iPhone” are ON
Then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Lock. You need to get in touch with him/her and ask for iCloud Lock removal. If there isn’t a message on iCloud Activation Screen then:
Get the original owner contact information with this Find Original owner Service
Which Factory Unlock Provider to choose?
it was easy to single out iPhoneUnlock.Zone. The full-refund policy in case of unlocking failure made it even easier for us!
To sum up, with Verizon, Sprint & T-Mobile USA iPhone unlock
All these Mobile Networks are fully unlockable and you can even unblacklist 100% an iPhone when it is blacklisted by them. You just have to:
Check your Sprint, Verizon & T-Mobile iPhone with an IMEI Check Serviceand
If you have any other question about iPhone unlocking, don’t hesitate to ask us. We will always help you in a few hours when someone of us is online. So go ahead and leave a comment below.