- 1 Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak with Pangu for Mac OS X users – Requirements
- 1.1 Prepare your iDevice for an Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak with Pangu
Finally, the PanGu Team developed a Mac OS X version of their jailbreaking tool, and now users with Mac can perform an Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak with Pangu! Lets quickly show you how to do that!
Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak with Pangu for Mac OS X users – Requirements
The following iDevices are supported by Pangu tool:
- iPhone 4 and 4s
- iPhone 5, 5c and 5s
- iPod Touch 5th generation
- iPad Air
- iPad 4, 3 and 2
- iPad mini and iPad Retina mini
Supported iOS versions:
- iOS 7.1 version
- iOS 7.1.1 version
Prepare your iDevice for an Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak with Pangu
Please do these first, before starting to jailbreak your iDevice with Pangu.
- Download the latest iTunes version.
- Make a complete backup of your iDevice using iCloud or iTunes.
- Close all running programs to your computer.
- Update your iDevice to the latest iOS version (If you have lower than 7.1 iOS version installed).
Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak with Pangu Tutorial for Mac OS X users!
- Download the Pangu Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak tool from their official site (Pangu.io – The Mac version).
- Plug your iDevice to your Mac through USB and launch Pangu tool
- Click on the “Jailbreak” button and follow carefully the on-screen instructions.
- Those instructions will help you to change the date to your iDevice. Go to “Settings“, “General“, and “Data and Time“. Turn off the “Set Automatically” option, and set the date to “2nd June 2014” and the time to “20:30 or 8:30 PM“.
- After that step, your iDevice should reboot and then you will be able to see the Pangu app icon to your home screen.
- Tap it, and then tap on the “Continue” button. Pangu tool will start again, and after around 10-15 minutes it should be over.
- Now, you can see Cydia app icon to your Home Screen.
Are you a windows user? Do not worry, we already created an Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak with Pangu tutorial for windows. Click at the following link!