Finally, the iOS 10/10.2.2 Jailbreak has been released.
- Jailbreak is released by Luca Todesco (Using the Project Zero Exploit from Ian Beer)
- It is a Semi-Untethered jailbreak (It has some bugs, and it requires a rejailbreak everytime you reboot the device)
- It supports iPhone 7, 7+, 6s, 6s+ amd SE models
- Also, iPad pro
- You need the Yalu iOS Jailbreak IPA file
- You will also need “Cydia Impactor” (Download it from cydiaimpactor.com)
- An Apple ID (Free or Developer’s) -> You can register one from appleid.apple.com
- Up to date iTunes
- A computer with Windows or MacOS
Make sure that you have all the above, and then proceed with the Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 version for your iDevice.
Guide on How to Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 version:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad with your computer (USB or Lightning cable)
- Back up everything in case something goes terribly wrong
- Go to “Settings”, “Touch ID & Passcode” and deactivate the Passcode/Touch ID feature
- Deactivate the Find My iPhone or iPad. Go to “Settings”, “iCloud” and then on “Find My iPhone” or “Find My iPad”.
- Open “Cydia Impactor” – Download it first from “cydiaimpactor.com”
- Drag and drop the Yalu iOS Jailbreak IPA file that you downloaded on the Cydia Impactor
- You will be asked for the Apple ID (Enter it)
- Cydia Impactor, will start installing the jailbreak to your iDevice (Wait and do not do anything!)
- After the completion of the installation, disconnect your iDevice and go to “Settings”, “General”, “Profile(s) & Device Management or General”, “Device Management” and tap on “Trust”. A new bubble will appear, and you will have to tap “Trust” again to the certificate.
- Go to your iDevice’s Home Screen and tap the “mach+portal” application and allow it 20 seconds to install Cydia.
- If for any reason Cydia icon does not appear, you will have to proceed with a reboot.
Congratulations, your device is now Jailbroken!
After the Jailbreak, you might need to proceed with an unlock of your iOS 10 / 10.1.1 iPhone.
Some useful tips about Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.2.2 procedure
Have in mind that this is a Semi-Tethered jailbreak, which means that you will have to repeat the 10th step every time you reboot it.
The Free Apple ID, only lasts for 7 days, so this means that every 7 days, you will have to repeat the whole procedure from scratch (Actually from step 5).
The developer’s Apple ID, lasts for 1 year!
Did you had any issues with the Jailbreaking procedure of iOS 10 / 10.1.1 version?
This post is all about:
- install cydia skratch coupon profile (1)
- iphone 6 yalu jaiöbreak simlock (1)