Getting an iPhone is an amazing feeling which can only be understood by someone who is an iPhone owner. People save from their income to get this great device and this iPhone craze has risen greatly over the years. The excitement one feels after buying an iPhone cannot be stated in words and this excitement increases, even more, when you set up the iPhone and start using its amazing apps and features. Here is a simple iPhone set up guide for you to get started with your iPhone.
iPhone Set Up Guide for Beginners
Follow the steps outlined below to start setting up your iPhone correctly.
Once the device in ON, swipe on “Slide to Set Up,” to get started.
- Choose your preferred language now.
- Choose your Country or Region
- Connect your iPhone to WiFi. If you do not have any WiFi network available, you can select “Cellular Data Networks” to log into the Internet with your network data.
- It will take a few moments to activate, so you need to wait.
- Once it is enabled, choose if you want to enable location or not. You can also change this option later on if you want. But make sure to enable it to use services like “Maps.”
- Now it’s time to set up the passcode and Touch ID for your iPhone. You can choose to do that later as well, but it is recommended that you do it now to make sure that your device is secured.
- Now it’s time to set up the passcode and Touch ID for your iPhone. You can skip this step for later as well, but it is recommended that you do it at this point to make sure that your device is secured.
How To Transfer From Android to iPhone
When you are considering switching from an Android device to an iPhone, you need to ensure that all of your important data make the switch with you. This includes photos, music, but you also want to make sure that you transfer all of your contacts too. You would not want to lose those hundreds of phone numbers and email IDs and rebuild them again from scratch.
How to Clear the Cache on Your iPhone
When you first buy iPad or iPhone, the feeling you have is quite amazing because you have a new device. Later on, you may find that things are often times not refreshing with new data, or that the storage space on your phone has gone away rather quickly. It perhaps be the cached files that are utilizing more space than you would think, or it could a certain app having issues with the cached data and is unable to refresh with live data. In this case, you will have to clean out your iPhone, the caches, unwanted data, and memory. It is the time when you should be removing all the junk files, cache on your iPhone and make it all neat again.
Are you looking for some more information about how you can set up your iPhone? Do you want to know in detail about all the features and apps of your iPhone? Get your desired information and get started with your iPhone.