With the iOS 8 version live, many people are worrying about their Jailbreaking and Unlocking status of their iDevices. Will you be able to unlock your iPhone if you upgrade your iDevice to iOS 8 version? Is there a Jailbreaking Solution? Can you perform an iOS 8 version Unlock?
If you are interested into more specific topics, please check the links below:
If you already know what Official IMEI Method is and which iPhone models and iOS versions supports: iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6+ (All iOS versions), you will be able to Unlock your iPhone on iOS 8 version with guaranteed results!
iOS 8 version Unlock – What are the existing methods?
There three methods that can unlock an iPhone (In general), the Software, the Hardware and the Official IMEI Method.
Get your iPhone unlocked securely!
Be sure about what is locking your iPhone with an IMEI Status Check.
Reveal hidden, but critical issues upfront, have peace of mind & find out everything about your smartphone.
Get the IMEI Status of your iPhone – reliable, cheap and fast!
powered by IMEI-Index:
Takes less than 1 minute
100% Anonymous & Secure
Reliable data from 12 sources
Including Free Unlock Assistance
If you have already checked your IMEI Network & Blacklist Status,
you can request your iPhone Unlock at www.iPhoneUnlock.Zone
Anti Relock: guaranteed
Best Price: starting from $29.00
Watch this video:
Frequently Asked Questions
The first two methods work in a similar way, and I can tell you with certainty that they will not be able to perform an iOS 8 version Unlock. The Official IMEI Method uses a different approach, which makes it the ideal method for unlocking an iOS 8 iPhone!
Software and Hardware iOS 8 version Unlock methods
Both of those methods have requirements in order to unlock an iDevice, but let me start with the first one.
Software Method can only work on:
- iPhone 2G/3G
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 4 (older than 01.59.00 baseband versions)
Hardware method supports:
- iPhone 4 and 4s
The Software method needs a jailbroken iPhone, and for the moment the iOS 8 version is not supported by any Jailbreaking tool. Also, the Ultrasn0w tool, hasn’t been updated to support the iOS 8 version, and it does not seem that it will be updated any time soon!
The Hardware method has unpredictable results and many negative user feedback. Some of them are: Low Quality phone calls, Sudden Drops during phone calls and unlocking failure.
None of the above methods can perform an iOS 8 version Unlock. New security fail-safes and Hardware parts that Apple added are not allowing the above unlocking methods to work!
iOS 8 version Unlock with Official IMEI Method
Official IMEI Method can perform an iOS 8 version Unlock!
The Official IMEI Method is approved by all mobile carriers worldwide and Apple. It is not focusing on the iOS, baseband and iPhone model, but only in the carrier in which your iPhone is locked to!
It will whitelist your iPhone’s IMEI number from Apple’s servers and mark it as unlocked. This will allow you to use a permanent unlocking iPhone with ANY future iOS and baseband versions, forever!
Our Tests and Research, showed us that the iPhoneUnlock.Zone provider can unlock any iPhone with any iOS version (Including iOS 8-8.1 versions):
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory Unlock can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means they can unlock any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed , or your money back.
Visit iPhoneUnlock.Zone and Order your iPhone Unlock in just a few minutes.
Make sure to have your IMEI Number, Network and Blacklist Status of the iPhone you want to unlock! (UnlockSpector.com)
This post is all about:
- unlock ios 8 (21)