UPDATED ON: 6th October 2016
Welcome to the iOS 8.1 version Unlock and Jailbreak area, where you will be able to unlock your iPhone with permanent results.
For Unlocking 8.1 iOS version follow the steps below:
- From a Trusted IMEI Unlock provider
- Choose your iPhone model
- Type your IMEI number
- Choose the Network you want to Unlock
If you want more specific information, please check the links below:
The only requirements from your end is to know:
- the IMEI number (Find your IMEI Number) of your iPhone
- and the Mobile Network (Carrier) that blocks it (First you need to check whether your iPhone is Locked/Unlocked through UnlockSpector.com).
To Proceed with an Official iPhone Unlock:
Unlock your 8.1 iOS iPhone Safely via iPhoneUnlock.Zone
I have read over 50 articles that show how to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 8.1 version, and most of them present very large content, full of advertisements, which makes no sense at all. There is an iOS 8.1 Jailbreak and unlock, and I gathered all the info I could find to present it to you (TIP: You must pay extra attention on how to unlock iOS 8.1 version).
Get your iPhone unlocked securely!
Be sure about what is locking your iPhone with an IMEI Status Check.
Reveal hidden, but critical issues upfront, have peace of mind & find out everything about your smartphone.
Get the IMEI Status of your iPhone – reliable, cheap and fast!
powered by IMEI-Index:
Takes less than 1 minute
100% Anonymous & Secure
Reliable data from 12 sources
Including Free Unlock Assistance
If you have already checked your IMEI Network & Blacklist Status,
you can request your iPhone Unlock at www.iPhoneUnlock.Zone
Anti Relock: guaranteed
Best Price: starting from $29.00
Watch this video:
Frequently Asked Questions
It is very important to distinguish that the “Unlock iOS 8.1 version” procedure has nothing to do with the Jailbreak. You can do a test yourselves, by just doing an Unlock iOS 8.1 version search on Google, and see that thousands of “shady” companies will offer you a cheap unlock.
The Jailbreaking part is very easy and I will show you all the steps that you can do in the next paragraphs. The Unlocking part is the one that you should be extra careful, because many people will try to scam you. You cannot Unlock iOS 8.1 version for free and this is something that I can guarantee you. No software is able to do that and you should keep that in mind if you find yourself in a website that requires a small payment in exchange for their magical unlocking software!
I am not copy pasting things that I found online, but I actually perform a Jailbreak to my iPhone 5s, so all the steps were tested and applied to my iPhone, with a very successful results!
Also, I want to inform you that I have nothing to do with the Jailbreak, and this jailbreak solution is from the PanGu team! The Unlock iOS 8.1 version part will be explained at the end, and I have nothing to do with them as well. I am just proposing solutions that have been tested and verified.
The Chinese “hackers“, PanGu Team, are the new hot names in the jailbreaking community and they released an iOS 8.1 PanGu Jailbreak which supports all iDevices that can update to iOS 8.1 version.
The iDevices that are supported are: iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6+. iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini, mini 2, mini 3 and iPod Touch 5G.. Also, if you are interested in unlocking an iOS 8.1 iDevice and you already know what Official IMEI Method is, you can unlock iOS 8.1 version for any iPhone quickly with permanent results! This is an IMEI Unlock provider that I already tested with over 15 Mobile Networks, but you can read more in the last section of that article and learn exactly what the Official IMEI Method is!
iOS 8.1 PanGu Jailbreak – Prepare your iDevice
You need to do all the following preparations before starting the iOS 8.1 PanGu Jailbreak, because the procedure might fail:
- Cydia is not automatically installed after the jailbreak, so you will have to do it manually. You will have to use SSH, so if you are not comfortable with that, you can wait for an updated PanGu version.
- You have to disable the Lock Screen Passcode and/or Touch ID. Through “Settings”, “General”, “Touch ID & Passcode” turn off Simple Passcode. Also, turn off the Find My iPhone feature, “Settings”, “iCloud” and “Find My iPhone”.
- Have enough free space for PanGu to run
- Install latest iTunes version.
- Update your iDevice to iOS 8.1 via iTunes (NOT OTA – Over The Air).
- Perform a complete backup of your iDevice through iTunes or iCloud.
- iTunes should run in the background during the Jailbreaking procedure.
Tutorial for the iOS 8.1 PanGu Jailbreak – Detailed Steps
After completing all the above, you are ready to start with the iOS 8.1 PanGu Jailbreak (This has nothing to do with the Unlock iOS 8.1 version procedure):
The latest PanGu Jailbreaking tool installs Cydia, so the procedure became much much easier.
- Download PanGu for Windows through their official website (pangu.io) – Only Windows version for the moment.
- Run PanGu as administrator (Right click and then click on Run as Administrator)
- While PanGu running, plug your iDevice to your PC through USB
- Click on the big “START JAILBREAK” blue button in the middle of the PanGu screen, and the jailbreaking procedure will start. It will make a few reboots and it will take a few minutes, so do not touch anything!
- After the completion of that procedure, you will see Cydia icon to your home page, which means that the jailbreak is completed and you will be able to install your favorite tweaks!
Install Cydia to your iDevice after using the old PanGu 1.0.1 version – iOS 8.1 PanGu Jailbreak
No need to re-jailbreak your iDevice, just follow the steps below:
- Tap the PanGu app from your Home Screen
- To Install Cydia, simply tap on the “Install Cydia” icon
- Then, Tap again the “Install” in the top right corner and the installation will begin!
Since Cydia is not installed by default after the iOS 8.1 PanGu Jailbreak, you will have to do it manually.
What you will need:
- An already jailbroken iDevice (You did that with the previous tutorial)
- Do a complete backup (Hope you already did that before the jailbreaking procedure)
- A PC or Mac which MUST be connected to the same Wi-Fi hotspot as your iDevice (Very important)
How to install Cydia to an iOS 8.1 jailbroken iDevice (2 METHODS):
Install OpenSSH app:
- After connecting your iDevice to a Wi-Fi network, tap on the PanGu icon which is on your home page
- Tap the OpenSSH option.
- Tap to the Install in the top right corner
- Let installation to get completed
- Download the latest Cydia .deb file (Cydia .deb file download) and the cydia-Iproj file (cydia-Iproj file download).
- After the download, you need to SFTP those files to your device, with the Cyberduck for Mac users and the WinSCP for Windows users.
- Go to “Settings”, “Wi-Fi” find which hotspot your device and your PC/Mac are connected to. Go to the connection details and hit the “i” icon and not down the IP address.
- Use the SFTP, and fill all the info with the IP address, the “root” as username and “alpine” for the password (leave out the quotations).
- When the browser appears, drop inside the .deb files you downloaded.
- Now you need to start a SSH command line session (Ctrl+T for Windows and ⌘ + T for Mac)
- Type the following two commands: dpkg -i cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb and then dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb.
- After that, you can reboot your iDevice.
Installing Cydia will not help you to Unlock iOS 8.1 version for your iPhone. Ultrasn0w is not able to operate with 8.1 iOS version. Get to the “How to Unlock iOS 8.1 version iPhones” section, to read more about the unlocking topic.
Copy the .deb files to the /var/root/Media/AutoInstall/ directory. If this directory does not exist, you can create it. After copying the files there, reboot your iDevice and Cydia will be to your screen!
How to unlock iOS 8.1 version iPhones
After the Jailbreak, it is very understandable to look for an Unlocking method, but Ultrasn0w or Hardware methods cannot unlock iOS 8.1 version. I already created a post on how to double check the details of your iPhone, to find out exactly what you should do in order to unlock your iPhone (Check the lock status of your iPhone – UnlockSpector.com).
The method that is being used for all iOS 8.1 iPhones is called Official IMEI Method.
Our Tests and Research, showed us that the iPhoneUnlock.Zone can unlock any iPhone with any iOS version (Including 8.1 iOS version):
- IMEI Unlock is Processed Officially by Apple and this factory Unlock can be for all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry – it simply means they can unlock any handset).
- 48 hour unlock delivery (unless otherwise stated) over every product.
- Working with All iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 , iOS 8 and always upgrade to the latest iOS (And keep your unlocking status).
- Every single feature works perfectly 100%, Fix Push Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once you unlock your iPhone you will get a notification on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install
- NO JAILBREAKING REQUIRED!
- You won’t lose your Jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your Unlock is Completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You Will NOT void Apple’s warranty.
- Unlock is guaranteed , or your money back.
If you do not know the Mobile Network of your iPhone, get a quick IMEI Check from the following link:
Our goal here is to provide you a working solution to unlock iOS 8.1 version iDevices, and we can propose you the most reliable IMEI Unlock provider that supports any iPhone model with any iOS version. iPhoneUnlock.Zone is one of them!
This post is all about:
- ultrasn0w ios 8 1 2 (14)
- ultrasn0w ios 8 1 (13)
- ios 8 1 unlock (10)
- ultrasnow 8 1 2 (10)
- ultrasn0w ios 8 dowload (10)