The iOS 7.1 Untethered Jailbreak is finally here, and NOT from the team we all expected, but a Chinese team. They named the tool that can perform an iOS 7.1 Untethered Jailbreak, Pangu. Lets see how to do it!
iOS 7.1 Untethered Jailbreak – Back-Up First!
For the time being, the Pangu tool is only available for Windows machines, but it is almost certain that in some days the OS X version will be released as well.
Before starting with the iOS 7.1 Untethered Jailbreak with Pangu tool you should backup your iDevice to iCloud or locally with iTunes.
Supported iDevices – iOS 7.1 Untethered Jailbreak with Pangu tool!
All iDevices that support iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 can be Jailbroken with Pangu tool.
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5, 5c and 5s
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad mini Retina
- iPad 2, 3 and 4
- iPod Touch 5
Tutorial for the iOS 7.1 Untethered Jailbreak with Pangu tool!
- Make sure that your iDevice runs on iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1 version
- Make sure that you have the latest iTunes version
- Make sure to backup your iDevice!
- Download the Pangu tool from Pangu.io website (Only Windows version available)
- Connect your iDevice to your computer
- Launch the Pangu tool (It is on Chinese language)
- There is a box at the left side. Uncheck it if you do not want the Chinese piracy app store, or leave it as it is to install it (We recommend to uncheck it!).
- Click on the black “????” button and the jailbreaking procedure will start.
- You will be prompted to change the date and time to your iDevice. So, go to “Settings“, “General” and “Data and Time” and turn off the “Set Automatically“. Change the date to “02 June 2014” and the time to “20:30 OR 8:30 pm“.
- After a while, you will see a new icon to your Home Screen, the Pangu. Tap it and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, you should see Cydia installed to your iDevice, which means that you successfully jailbroken your iDevice!
Do you have any questions of problems about the iOS 7.1 Untethered Jailbreak with Pangu tool? Drop us a question and we will respond you within 30 minutes with a working solution!
UPDATE: iOS 7.1.2 has been released and a Jailbreak/Unlock is available. Click on the following buttons to see our Jailbreaking/Unlocking Tutorials!