Finding the right IMEI number of your iDevice is very crucial. Many information can be found from the IMEI number, so you need to learn a few easy methods that will help you to do so.
Read the following 6 methods to easily and accurately find the IMEI of your Phone!
Methods to identify the IMEI number of your iPhone!
There are several ways to find iPhone IMEI number, serial number and ICCID. So lets start exploring them one by one.
Method 1: Finding the IMEI Number through iPhone’s Phone App:
- Open your iPhone
- Open your Phone app (The Green square on your iPhone’s screen)
- Dial *#06#
- The IMEI number will appear to your iPhone’s screen
Method 2: Finding iPhone IMEI through iPhone’s Settings:
- Swich on your iPhone
- Tap on iPhone’s “Settings“
- Tap on “General“
- Tap on “About“
- There you can see the “IMEI“, “Serial“, “MEID” and all available information about your device.
Method 3: Finding iPhone IMEI in iTunes with iPhone connected to it:
Follow these simple steps to find iPhone IMEI, serial number, and ICCID.
- First of all connect iPhone to the computer, and select your iPhone when it starts appearing in iTunes.
- Now select the “Summary” tab and it will show you up your iPhone’s serial number.
- Under the same “Summary” tab click on Phone Number (see screenshot above) and iTunes will display IMEI number.
- Similarly click on “IMEI” and iTunes will display the ICCID.
Method 4: Finding iPhone IMEI in iTunes with iPhone not connected to iTunes:
When you don’t have iPhone connected to iTunes follow this procedure.
- Open up the latest iTunes version and mouse over a device backup. Now open preferences in iTunes, in Windows you can do it by choosing “Edit > Preferences” and in Mac you can go to “iTunes > Preferences“.
- Select the “Devices” tab. Now for a backed up iPhone hovering the mouse over a backup will display the serial number and IMEI number too.
Method 5: Finding iPhone IMEI on SIM tray of iPhone 3G:
You can find serial number and iPhone IMEI on iPhone Sim tray also. See the Screenshot below.
Method 6: IMEI on the back of iPhone:
You can also find your iPhone serial number and IMEI number engraved on the back of your iPhone metal case
Now that you know your IMEI number, you can check in which Network your iPhone is locked to and its Blacklist Status in 5 minutes! We recommend UnlockSpector.com.
Visit iPhoneUnlock.Zone and Order your iPhone Unlock in just a few minutes.
This post is all about:
- found iphone 6 can i use it (14)
- how to check imei number while iphone 4 is disabled (2)
- iccid unlock (2)
- view imei in screen locked iphone (1)
- how to get imei number iphone 5 with passcode (1)