Two days ago, Evad3rs released the Evasion7 1.0.6, because Apple made public the iOS 7.0.6 version. The news are good, jailbreak is still possible with the latest Evasi0n7 version!
Now all iDevices that support the iOS 7.0.6 version (iPhone 5/5c/5s) can be untetheredly jailbroken with the Evasion7 1.0.6, and you just need to follow the same procedure (Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7.x versions Tutorial).
In fact, if you go the Evasi0n official website, you will see that Evad3rs already updated their jailbreaking tool to 1.0.7 version. Do not get alarmed, this version can also Jailbreak the iOS 7.0.6 version, and in addition it can fix the bundled package lists error.
Get your iPhone unlocked securely!
Be sure about what is locking your iPhone with an IMEI Status Check.
Reveal hidden, but critical issues upfront, have peace of mind & find out everything about your smartphone.
Get the IMEI Status of your iPhone – reliable, cheap and fast!
powered by IMEI-Index:
Takes less than 1 minute
100% Anonymous & Secure
Reliable data from 12 sources
Including Free Unlock Assistance
If you have already checked your IMEI Network & Blacklist Status,
you can request your iPhone Unlock at www.iPhoneUnlock.Zone
Anti Relock: guaranteed
Best Price: starting from $29.00
Watch this video:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 with Evasion7 1.0.6 version?
Evad3rs have always update their tools, depending on the iOS versions Apple releases, but they always keep the jailbreaking procedure simple and quick.
The same has been done with the Evasion7 1.0.6 version. All you have to do is:
- Download Evasion7 1.0.6 version
- Plug your iDevice via USB to your computer
- Lunch Evasion7 1.0.6 and follow the on-screen instructions
You can read a more detailed tutorial from the following link (Detailed tutorial for iOS 7.x Untethered Jailbreak).
History of Evasi0n up to Evasion7 1.0.6 version
Many updates were released from Evad3rs and now we reach the Evasion7 1.0.7 version. See what all their releases tried to fixed, and they succeeded!
- First release: Untethered Jailbreak of iOS up to 7.0.2 (very buggy!).
- Second release: Compatibility with iOS 7.1 beta 2.
- Third release: Removed the TaiG App Store.
- Forth release: Evasion 1.0.1 available on Cydia.
- Fifth release: Fixed iPad 2 stuck at boot loop issue.
- Sixth release: Security patches, reboot loop with Retina iPad mini fixed.
- Seventh release: iOS 7.0.5/7.0.6 are now supported.
It does not really matter to a simple jailbreaker what those updates actually did, the only thing that matters is that now you are able to Jailbreak the latest iOS version, with the evasi0n7 1.0.6 (which is the iOS 7.0.6).
This post is all about:
- icloud locked ios 7 0 6 jailbreak tools (1)