Many UU.EU visitors ask us how much it will cost to unlock iPhone 7/7+/SE. This question is solid because it always costs more to unlock the latest iPhone models and right now iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone SE are the ones that you will have to spend more money in order to Carrier Unlock them.
In this article, I will show you:
- How to check if your iPhone is eligible for SIM Unlocking
- How to make sure that nothing will void the network unlock process
- How to network unlock an iPhone
- Why it costs more to unlock iPhone 7, 7 Plus and SE
1. iPhone IMEI Checking
The first money you should spend before you unlock your iPhone is on an iPhone IMEI Check Service.
This service can uncover all iPhone’s hidden issues (check out this link to learn more about them) in a few hours (or a couple of days) by accessing Apple’s GSX Database, the place where you can find all the info about an iPhone.
- SIM Lock Status
- Blacklist Status
- Locking Carrier Identification
- iCloud Activation Lock Status
- Contract Status
- Warranty Status
- Insurance Claims Status
- Replaced IMEI/Serial Number Status
- iPhone Specs
These issues can:
- spoil the unlock procedure
- make your iPhone not eligible for Carrier Unlocking
- relock your iPhone
- You need to know which Wireless Network locked the iPhone in order to use an iPhone Unlock Service
You will only need the IMEI number of your iPhone (check out all the ways to find it) in order to use this service.
The price of GSX IMEI Check Service is irrelevant to the iPhone model and it costs between $10-$30. Beware because only a few IMEI Check Providers have true and authorized access to GSX Database.
- If you are the original owner of the iPhone you can contact your Mobile Network or visit an Apple Store and ask for this info but don’t be so sure that they will help you.
- If you bought a refurbished iPhone, then IMEI Check should be your first move. Keep in mind that if you had checked the iPhone before you bought it, you wouldn’t be in this situation. Remember iPhone IMEI Check Service, the next time you will go for a second-hand iPhone.
2. iPhone SIM Unlocking
There are to ways to network unlock an iPhone.
i) The Mobile Network’s SIM Deactivation Services
This iPhone Unlock Solution can only be used by original owners but unfortunately, Carriers don’t want us to unlock our iPhones and this is why you will find extreme limitations and requirements. Every Wireless Network has its own SIM Unlock Policy but most of them require:
- To be a customer of the locking Carrier
- A finished contract or a certain period of time under contract (6 months – 2 years)
- Account holder’s Name, Security Number, Password and Phone Number
The cost to unlock iPhone 7/7+/SE with Carriers’ SIM Deactivation Services varies from a few bucks to $300 but the big problem is that in most cases you won’t be able to use them even if you are the iPhone’s original owner.
ii) Factory Unlock Service
The best iPhone Unlock option is the Factory Unlock Service, also known as IMEI Unlock Service. Forget about all the limitations you saw with the previous method because there are only four, totally understandable requirements:
- The iPhone’s IMEI number: Check the link I provided if you don’t know how to find it
- The iPhone model: It costs more to unlock iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone SE
- The iPhone’s Blacklist Status: Blacklisted iPhones can be unlocked with IMEI Unlock Service but it will cost more and take more time than clean iPhones.
- Which Mobile Network SIM locked the iPhone: An IMEI Check will expose this info
The Factory Unlock Provider will use this info to access Apple’s GSX Database and change your iPhone’s SIM Lock Status from Locked to Unlocked, PERMANENTLY.
How much it will cost to unlock iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE with IMEI Unlock Service?
Our blog constantly tests all popular IMEI Unlock Providers in order to
- make sure the quality of their services
- get you the best possible prices
- help you unlock your iPhone easily, securely and successfully
This is why we created the best iPhone Unlock Comparison Page. Click on this link, choose your iPhone model and your Carrier and see:
- How long it will take to factory unlock your iPhone
- If the IMEI Unlock Company provides you with anti-relock guarantee
- User Reviews
- Payment Method
- The true cost to unlock iPhone 7+/7/SE/6s+/6s/6+/6/5s/5C/5/4s/4
You can always ask a question about iPhone Unlocking and we will email you ASAP with the answer. Until next time, take care iPhone Unlockers!
Watch this video if your iPhone is locked